剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Well, then...
哦,那..
It's a cemetery.
是个公墓
Knight to King's Bishop 3.
骑士对王的主教,三
That man, he's very dangerous.
那个人,他非常危险
Don't let him in here again, do you understand?
别再让他进来这儿 你听懂了吗?
Sure. I've gotta take this to Cooper.
肯定了 我拿这个去给库珀
Nadine, what I'm here to say to you is, uh...
纳丁,我在这 要对你说的是..
Seeing how you're with Mike now...
看着你现在和迈克..
It's so cute the way you get embarrassed.
看你窘的 好可爱
And, uh, since I have found someone else...
既然 我也已经有别人了..
Nadine, I'm not sure you're gonna understand this.
纳丁,我不肯定 你明不明白这事
Of course I understand, Eddie.
当然,我明白,小艾艾
This isn't just a little spat.
这又不是在耍嘴皮子
Nadine, um,
纳丁
do you know what Ed is suggesting?
你知道 艾德正在提议什么吗?
It's not too obvious. We're not, like, talking relativity here.
不太明显 我们又不是,就像,在这儿探讨相对论
We're breaking up. Major, final breakup.
我们在分手呢 主要来说,是终结性分手
Well, yes, technically, I guess it is a breakup, but, uh...
那好,是啊,从学术上来说 我想这算是一个分手,但--
Well, it's a little more than that, Nadine.
嗯,不过还不止 是那样而已t,纳丁
Ed, you are so serious.
艾德,你好严肃
These are the dating years.
现在都什么年代了
You're acting like this is some really big deal.
你表现的好像 发生了什么大事
Doc?
医生?
Ed, there are no secret tricks or magic words.
艾德,这枚什么秘诀 或咒语
It's like the dissolving of scar tissue around a wound.
就像是伤口旁的 疤痕组织逐渐消褪
She'll start to see reality again when her mind begins to feel safe.
当她的脑袋开始感觉安全后 她会再次重新认识现实
Well, when will that be?
那,将会是什么时候?
I can't say.
难说
That tissue's packed in there pretty hard.
那些组织包块堆积在那儿 相当难搞
Okay. Well, one thing I really don't wanna see, Ed,
好了. 这样,1件事 我实在不想看到的,艾德
are any incidents with Mike. No jealous rages.
不要因嫉妒而愤怒 不要迈克因此发生任何意外
Well, maybe just one.
嗯,要不只发生一件好了
I give up.
我放弃了
Nadine, you and Ed are about to get a divorce.
纳丁,你和艾德 准备要离婚了
I think I've gone blind in my left eye.
我想我的左眼已经瞎了
Shelly? Yeah.
雪莉? 怎么
Have you seen this?
你看过这个了?
Oh, "Miss Twin Peaks."
哦,"双峰小姐."
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
噢,你肯定是拿我来开玩笑
There's a cash prize and a scholarship.
有一个现金奖 和一个奖学金
I bet you could walk away with it. I don't think so.
我打赌你肯定能行 我不觉得
It's easy, you give a speech, you answer a few questions...
很容易的,你来段演说 再问你几个问题..
Miss Double R Diner, what would you do to bring about world peace?
双食店小姐,你会做点什么 为世界带来和平呢?
Well, I would bring all the world leaders together,
那,我会把 全世界的领袖聚在一起
make them form a circle and join hands.
让他们围成一圈 手拉手
Because you can't make a fist - holding hands.
如果你握着拳头的话 就不能手拉手咯
You're a shooin.
你赢定了
I have an order up.
我还有一张单要下呢
Here's your burger.
你的汉堡来了
What's with the dance?
有什么高兴的要跳起舞来?
Oh, heh, my boss told me I should enter a pageant. Miss Twin Peaks.
噢,我老板说我应该去 参加选美. 双峰小姐
You can kid about it, but you are very pretty.
你可以当它是个玩笑 但你非常漂亮
I think you should enter it.
我觉得你应该参选
Thanks, but I don't think of myself as pretty.
谢谢,但我不觉得 我自己有多漂亮
It's an inner thing, you know.
那时主观而已,你知道的
Would you like something to drink?
你要喝点什么吗?
Yes, I'd like a cup of deep black joe, please.
是的,请给我来一杯 浓黑咖啡
Coming right up.
马上来
You must be Norma's sister.
你一定是诺玛的妹妹
I'm Annie.
我是安妮
How did you know? Dale Cooper. Local law enforcement.
你怎么知道? 戴尔·库珀. 地方执法机关
Must keep you pretty busy.
一定很忙吧
Sure does.
的确是
Are you, uh, staying in town for a while?
你会在镇上呆一段时间?
I might be here quite a while.
我可能会在这呆好长一阵子
It's happened to me.
我也是
Looks like it's grown on you.
看来你挺喜欢这里的
It has a way of doing that.
因为这里有它的魅力所在
I made it a little strong.
我煮的有点浓
Okay.
没事
You made it just right, Annie.
你煮的味道刚刚好,安妮
We've got a problem at the Book House.
我们书屋那边 有麻烦了
Agent Cooper, Hawk, the sheriff's gone off.
库珀探员,豪克 警长抓狂了
He's broken every piece of furniture not nailed down.
没有钉子固定的家俱 都给他打个稀巴烂
I honestly don't know what to do.
我真不知该怎么办才好
It's okay, Andy.
没事的,安迪
Hey, Deputy Dale.
嘿,戴尔副警长
How's business?
工作如何?
Well, Harry, it's a little complicated at the moment.
好了,哈里 现在有一点点复杂了
That's the good thing about the law. It doesn't breathe. You can't kill it!
那就是法律的好处了 它没有生命,你不能杀死它!
Harry, I've got an idea.
哈里,我有一个想法
Why don't you hand me that gun?
你为什么不把枪给我呢
I don't believe I've ever handed my gun over to anybody in my entire life!
我不相信在我一生人中 会把我的枪交到任何一个人手中!
This might be a damn fine time to start.
这或许 就是个开始的好时机
You know something else I've never done?
你知道 我做过的其他事吗?
I've never crossed the ocean.
我从没横渡过海洋
Never got to China.
从未去过中国
She came to me.
而她来到我身边
And she made everything better.
她让所有事都变得美好起来
Everything so much better.
所有事都是那么美好
Harry.
哈里
Your life is still your own. Josie didn't take that with her.
你的生活仍属于你自己的 乔西并没有带着它一起走
I should have gotten her away.
我本应该带她走
I should have taken her away from here!
我早该 带她离开这里!
I loved her.
我爱她
She didn't have to die.
她本不该死的
I don't understand.
我不明白
There's a whole lot I don't understand.
有太多事情我不明白
We're all like that.
我们都那样
Have somebody keep an eye on him tonight.
今晚找人 看着他
I've never seen him like this.
我从没见过他这样
It was like taking a hike to your favorite spot
那就像你去 最心爱的地方远足
and finding a hole where the lake used to be.
却发现曾在那儿的湖 已经枯竭成空洞
Josie had power.
乔西是有能量的
A man who doesn't love easily loves too much.
爱一个人不容易啊 付出太多
A good man. The best.
一个好人 最好的
Keep going.
继续前进
That's a special honeymoon suite for Mr. and Mrs. Hinkman?
那是你们定的特别蜜月套房♥ 庆门先生和夫人?
Uh, that's correct. Yes.
对. 是的
We're from Bozeman originally.
我们是从波斯曼州来的
But my wife thought that it would be nice to see the countryside.
但我太太觉得 看看郊野景色会不错
And, you know, you have some very pretty country here in Twin Peaks.
还有,你知道吗,你们双峰镇这儿 的乡村非常漂亮
Will you be with us long? Not long enough.
你会在我们这久住吗? 就怕不够久
No, just until tomorrow if that's okay, because we're going deep-sea fishing.
不,住到明天就可以了 因为我们准备出深海钓鱼
Oh, goody.
噢,太好了
Okay, so we'll just be going on up now, me and...
好,那我们现在 准备上房♥去了,我和--
Me and Mrs. Hinkman. Oh, is that Mike?
我和庆门太太 噢,是迈克吗?
Susan, uh, how are you?
苏珊,你好吗?
Fine. Um...
好
I'll see you at school.
学校见
The room, please.
请上房♥吧
I think we can handle the bags.
行李我们会自己拿的
First of all,
首先
I would like to thank all of you for this marvelous turnout.
我想感谢你们在座的各位来 出席这个不可思议的盛会
It's very gratifying to see so many people
很高兴看到 那么多人
who are sincere about their environment.
真切的 关心身处的环境
The Stop Ghostwood campaign is a determined effort
『停止格斯伍』作战计划 对那些企图
to keep the rabid development interests from trying to turn
把我们美丽的西南森林 变成畸怪大型游乐场
our beautiful Northwest forests into a monstrous amusement park,
相关的急剧发展 起到决定性的影响
destroying animal preserves which have been undisturbed for centuries.
毁坏几个世纪以来 未被骚扰过的动物保护区
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表