剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
That tears it. Cooper, I'm not letting you out of my sight.
简直逼人太甚. 库珀 我不会让你离开我视线之内的
Harry, if Windom wanted to kill me, I'd already be dead.
哈里,如果云顿想要杀我 我早就死了
Yeah.
那是
Better get Pete on the horn. Right.
还是打电♥话♥给皮特吧 对
Lucy, call Pete Martell, get him over here right away.
露西,打电♥话♥给皮特·马爹利 叫他马上赶过来这里
Then call the paper.
然后打电♥话♥给报纸
Find out the latest possible deadline for tomorrow's personals column.
查一下明天个人信息栏的 最迟截稿时间
She was beautiful.
她真美
She was the love of my life, Harry.
我视她的爱如生命,哈里
Okay, Lucy.
好的,露西
Okay, yeah, just tell Harry I'll be right there, okay?
好的,知道,告诉哈里 我马上就到,好吗?
Right.
好
Aah! Ha, ha. Hahaha.
哈 哈 哈 哈
Peter.
皮特
Salt and pepper.
盐和胡椒粉
Coming right up, poodle.
马上来,小松狮
You two bring out the worst in each other.
你们俩一起 就知道使坏
Oh, Pete's a prince of a man. A court jester.
哦,皮特真是个人才 一个宫廷小丑人才
Well, I've got to mosey.
好了,我要出去溜达了
Goodbye, you sweet Packards.
再见,可爱的帕卡族
Oh, Catherine.
噢,凯萨琳
Catherine, I'd always have hoped that time and age would mellow
凯萨琳,我一直冀望 在你体内那股狂怒的暴风雨
that tempest raging inside you.
会随着时间推移有所收敛
Watching you two act like the Hardy Boys
看着你们俩 十足一对傻帽似的
always brings on stormy weather.
我气就不打哪一处来
What's happening with Ghostwood?
格斯伍的事怎样了?
I talked to the investors, the meeting is set.
我和投资人谈过了 会面都安排好了
I leave for Paris tomorrow.
我明天就去巴黎
Oh, company.
噢,伙伴回来了
Dear Josie... Huh!
亲爱的乔西..
I'm home, did you miss me?
我回家来了,你想我么?
Oh, she looked surprised.
噢,她看来惊喜过度了
Poor Josie.
可怜的乔西 噢,再怎么说,她还是有魅力的
Mm!, she has her charms, though.
噢
Yes, but not for long.
是,可惜不长久了
Come in.
进来
Hi, Harry. Save it, Hank.
嗨,哈里 省点气吧,汉克
What happened? Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
怎么啦?心情不好? 今早上撞邪啦 ?
So I broke parole. Cry me a river.
我是违反了保释条例. 我泪流成河行了吧
You crossed the border into Canada.
你越过边境去加拿大
You consorted with the drug dealers at Dead Dog Farm.
你联♥系♥和安排毒贩 在死狗庄进行交易
You tried to kill somebody.
你还意图谋杀
I'm charging you with the attempted murder of Leo Johnson.
我准备起诉你 企图谋杀里欧·强生
Well, I think it's safe to assume that I was at the diner
好了,我想里欧被枪击那晚 我正好在餐厅呢
the night that Leo was plugged.
这够保平安了吧
But you're welcome to call... I got a witness.
不信,欢迎你打电♥话♥去问 我有目击证人
Puts you at the scene with a gun in your hand.
看见你 手里握着枪
Harry, you obviously seem serious about this,
哈里,看来你这次 是动真格了
so I'm going to propose a trade.
那么我打算提议来个交易
How about information leading to the arrest
一个可以将杀害安德鲁·帕卡 的凶手逮捕
and conviction of Andrew Packard's murderer?
和定罪的 信息交换怎样?
Hank Jennings, witness for the prosecution.
汉克·詹宁斯 污点证人
No deals.
没门
You're telling me you're more interested
你是在告诉我 你对企图谋杀里欧·强生
in the attempted murder of Leo Johnson, felon,
这个案子, 比杀安德鲁·帕卡的重犯
than Andrew Packard?
更感兴趣是吧?
How's that gonna sit with your constituents?
你怎么对得住 你的选民?
You're through, Hank.
你是彻底没救了,汉克
My guess is, Harry, not too well.
我猜,哈里,这不太好
Especially once they find out who pushed the button on Andrew
特别是一旦他们发现了 是谁暗算了安德鲁
and that you're sleeping with her.
而你正好和她同床共枕
Gee, I'm sorry.
真糟糕,不好意思了
Get him out of here.
带他出去
Get him out of here!
让他滚出去!
Give me that.
那个给我
This is the bullet we removed from you.
这是我们从你身上 取出来的子弹
This is the one that was excavated from the dead man's skull.
而这一颗是从 那个死人的头骨的挖出来的
Same bullets, same gun, same killer. Let's go get her.
同一种子弹,同一把枪,同一个杀手 我们去抓她吧
Albert, hold your horses. Coop,
艾伯特,稳住 库
I appreciate any reluctance you have for busting your pal's old lady,
我体谅你是极不情愿 逮捕你老友记的女人
but the woman ventilated you and left you for dead.
但这女人在你身上开了天窗 由你躺在那儿去死
Albert, I don't take it personally.
艾伯特,我不是为了私人原因
What about the gloves, the powder tests?
那手套呢 火♥药♥测试结果?
News at 5. All right, fine, you're not mad,
5点才有消息 好了,好了,你不是傻子
but there's an epidemic of multiple gunshot wounds
但这些如此类似的 枪伤像传染病一样
following this chick around. She is a menace.
反覆出现在这个女人所到之处 她是个危险人物
I'll talk to her.
我会和她谈谈的
Maybe she'll confess, turn herself in.
也许她会认罪,自首
Maybe she'll grow wings and join the circus.
她或许还会长出天使之翼 以后可以在马戏团表演呢
Randy, I've got a list of all our non-repeat guests.
阮迪,不重名嘉宾的名单 我已经做好了
We're gonna send them a special invitation to the Great Northern.
我们要寄特别邀请卡给他们 请他们到大北方来
Your enthusiasm brings a salty tear to the eye.
你的狂热和积极 的确让我热泪盈眶
However,
只不过
I think you will find my job requires a little more
我想你慢慢会发现 我对工作的要求不单只是
than a tight sweater and a perky attitude.
衣冠整洁 和进取态度
Randy, I'm learning the business.
阮迪,我正在熟习业务呢
Every week a different department. I don't want your job.
每周换一个不同的部门 我不是非在你这儿不可的
Yes, I look forward to your stint in housekeeping.
对,我期待着 你最好只留在家里料理家事
This came for you this morning.
这是今早送来给你的
Good luck, Miss Horne. You'll need it.
祝你走运,荷恩小姐 你会需要它的
Hi.
嗨
I just checked into Room 215. Congratulations.
我刚住进2了15房♥ 恭喜了
Strange, they told me at the front desk I should talk to you.
怪了,前台的人告诉我 应该来找你
What is it I can do for you?
那我能帮你点什么?
Sorry, thought you were working.
抱歉,还以为你正工作中呢
I am working.
我是在工作
I'm working, see?
我正工作呢,看?
I see.
我看见了
Audrey.
欧蕊
Horne? At your service.
荷恩? 随时为你效劳
Could you send someone out to the airport?
你能派个人 去机场吗?
I'm traveling with some heavy equipment this trip.
我这次出行 带了些很重的仪器
Didn't have enough room in the van.
车里不够空间了
What flight were you on? My own.
你乘的哪一班机? 我自己的
On the jet out there. Shouldn't be hard to find.
就外面那台喷气机 应该不难找
Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Rockefeller?
还有其他什么可以 帮到你吗,洛克菲勒先生?
No, thank you.
没了,谢谢你
Yeah.
对了
I have a picture of you.
我有你的一张照片
You're wearing a little dirndl skirt, got a white apron on, you have pigtails.
你穿着一条紧身连衣小短裙 带一条白围裙,扎一条小猪尾辫子
It's unbelievably cute.
无比可爱
I don't wear dirndl.
我不♥穿♥紧身连衣裙
You did then.
那你以前穿
It was right here. The Great Northern dining room.
就在这儿 大北方餐厅
If I close my eyes, I can almost see it.
我闭上双眼 那情景几乎就在我眼前
Little Audrey Horne as Heidi.
小欧蕊·荷恩就像快乐的海蒂精灵
Well, anyway, it's unforgettable.
嗯,总之,令人难以忘怀
Heidi.
海蒂精灵
I was 10. Hey!
我那时才10岁. 嘿!
Thank you.
谢谢你
"Save the one you love.
"救一个你爱的人
Please attend gathering of angels tonight at the Road House, 9:30."
请出席今晚的天使集♥会♥ 公路酒吧,9:30."
Nadine?
纳丁?
Honey, what are you doing home from school?
小蜜糖,回家来干嘛 放学了?
Are you feeling poorly?
还是你不舒服?
Don't.
别
Don't what?
别什么?
Oh, Eddie. We have to talk.
噢,小艾艾. 我们得谈谈了
Okay.
好
Mike and I are in love.
迈克和我相爱了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表