剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Well, ahem, now,
好了,现在
I suppose all of you are wondering just why we've gathered here today.
我猜你们大家都想知道 为什么我们今天聚集在这里
See, I learned that, uh, when a couple is contemplating div...
看得出,我所学到的是, 当一对夫妇打算离--
Mm!... Uh... Uh,
啊
breaking up,
分手
well, um, uh, sometimes it's easier to talk about our feelings, uh,
那,有时当有其他人在场 的情况下,我们会
when we're around other people.
更容易讲出我们的感受
So, uh, Nadine, maybe you'd like to begin.
那么,纳丁 要不,你先开始吧
Okay.
行
Mm!, well, I guess it all started
那,我猜这一切都得
when I noticed Mike's buns in the hall at school.
由我在学校大堂注意到 迈克的小屁屁开始讲起
Yes, um,
是的
well, how are you feeling now?
那好,你现在的感觉怎样?
Well, a little guilty, I guess.
嗯,有一点内疚,我想
I mean, Mike and I are hot.
我意思是,迈克和我正热乎着呢
And Miss Twin Peaks is tonight,
而且双峰小姐今晚就要举♥行♥了
and Mr. Pinkle thinks I'm a show-business natural.
还有就是品寇先生觉得 我很有演艺天赋
Well, I mean, because I'm so happy,
嗯,我是说,因为我太高兴了
I worry about Ed being sad.
我担心艾德却因此而伤心
Ed, is there something that you'd like to tell Nadine?
艾德,你有什么想 告诉纳丁吗?
Nadine...
纳丁..
...Norma and I plan on getting married.
...诺玛和我 正计划结婚
Really?
真的?
Well, that's wonderful, Eddie,
那,那真是太好了,小艾艾
because Mike and me are getting married too.
因为迈克和我 也正打算结婚呢
Which way is the castle?
那条是去城♥堡♥的路?
I waited for you. Thanks, Harry.
我等着你呢 谢谢,哈里
Not that he's too talkative.
他不大说话
He checks out okay physically. Doc ran some blood tests.
他身体上没什么大碍 医生抽血化验过了
He's been shot full of haloperidol.
他被注射了大量的强力安定剂
Right.
对
Garland?
加兰?
Did Windom Earle do this to you?
是云顿·厄尔对你做的吗?
Garland?
加兰?
Odd name.
怪名字
Judy Garland?
朱迪·加兰?
Was it Windom Earle?
那是云顿·厄尔吗?
It was God, I suppose.
我猜,是上帝干的
Garland, where did he take you?
加兰,他把你带去哪里了?
The woods?
是树林吗?
Can you be more specific?
你能讲得具体点?
They were lovely.
他们可爱
Dark. The king of Romania was unable to attend.
黑暗. 罗马尼亚国王 不能出席了
Harry, this is gonna take some time.
哈里,这需要点时间
How much time we got? Not enough.
我们还有多少时间? 不大够了
Let's leave him here with us. Maybe something will bubble up.
让他和我们留在一起 或许会冒出些东西
Harry, we're in trouble.
哈里,我们这次麻烦大了
If the door to the Black Lodge does exist,
如果守夜门的入口 真的存在
it probably exists at a point in time.
它可能会出现在某一个时间点上
Now, an object, such as a door,
现在,有目标了,比如门
normally exists at a point in time and space.
通常出现在 某一个时空点
By way of contrast,
相比之下
a shooting star normally exists at a point in time
一颗流星通常会存在于 一个时间点
over a continuum of space.
飞越穿过一个空间连续
But taken from the star's point of view, it's a completely different experience.
但从流星的角度去看 就是完全不同的体验
You just lost me.
等等,你可把我搞糊涂了
If we're not at the right place at exactly the right time,
如果我们不在正确的地方 正确的时间
we won't find our way in.
就找不到入口
Sheriff?
警长?
Could the Four-H Club have anything to do with all of this?
4H俱乐部 和这一切有关系吗?
Doubtful, Andy.
难说,安迪
This has to be the last box. Look at it.
这肯定是最后一个盒子了 看它
I can't take any more of this.
我再也受不了这东西
Boxes inside boxes.
盒中盒
Whatever is in that better be worth a fortune.
里面最好是 有价值的财富
Maybe it's not a box at all.
可能它根本就不是一个盒子
Maybe it's just a block of stainless steel.
也许它只是 一块不锈钢
Eckhardt's last little joke. It'd be a good one.
埃卡最后的小恶作剧 那可真是块好钢
Let's channel some of that high wit into the job.
让我们召集些 高智商的人来干这事
Again.
再来
I can't believe a little crumb like that
我真不能相信像这样一块小面包屑
can stand up to this Cram Jack all-duty vise.
竟然经得起 千斤顶的虎头钳
On three. One, two and three!
数3下. 1,2,3!
I'm sorry, Andrew. That was my fault.
对不起,安德鲁 都是我不好
Dumb boxes!
蠢盒!
Andrew!
安德鲁!
Darn boxes.
死盒
Nice shooting, Andrew.
射得好,安德鲁
Look at that.
看
A key!
一条钥匙!
And where there's a key, there's a lock.
哪里有钥匙 哪里就有锁
It should be kept safe.
把它保管好
Yes, in plain sight.
是的,要一览无余
You two don't trust each other?
你们俩也互不信任?
Of course we do.
我们当然信任
Like brother, like sister.
有其兄,必有其妹
How about here?
这里怎样?
In the cake saver.
放在蛋糕盘里
In plain sight.
一览无余
So we have a key. Yes, we do.
那么,我们有一条钥匙了 是的,我们有
You look truly beautiful.
你看起来真美
Read us your speech.
给我们读一下你的演讲吧
I'd rather talk about the truth right now.
我宁愿现在讲一下 真♥相♥
What truth is that?
什么真♥相♥?
I know something's going on with you and Benjamin Horne,
我知道你和本杰明·荷恩 之间是发生过点事
and I wanna know what it is.
我想知道那是什么
Donna, don't talk to your mother like that.
唐娜 别对你妈妈这样说话
You know, I'm really tired of you talking to me like I'm a child.
你知道吗,我真的很厌倦 你们还把我当小孩来说事
I wanna know what's going on.
我要知道这到底是怎么回事
Donna, I understand your feeling.
唐娜,我理解你的感受
But there are some things you just have to trust.
但有些事情 你必须要相信
You're young and you don't know all the limitations.
你还年轻 还不知道所有事情的底线
I know the limitations of lying.
但我知道谎言的底线
I know that you raised me to tell the truth.
我知道你要求我 要说实话
I expect the same from you.
我也对你有同样的期待
If you're not gonna tell me what I need to know,
如果你不打算告诉我 需要知道的事
I'll find out from Benjamin Horne.
我会从本杰明·荷恩那里找出真♥相♥的
No. Then tell me.
别 那就告诉我
All right, this is your choice, not mine.
那好吧,这是你的选择 不是我的
Donna.
唐娜
Donna!
唐娜!
By heavens.
苍天有眼
Andy, take a look at this.
安迪,快来看看这个
What you mistook for the Four-H Club,
你看错 4H俱乐部的
the four and the H, are actually astrological symbols.
4和H 其实都是占星符号♥
You mean, like planets? Why, yes, Andy.
你意思是,像行星? 为什么,是的,安迪
They stand for Jupiter and Saturn.
它们代表着木星和土星
Some of the others represent planets as well,
其它符号♥ 也是代表着行星
but this particular part of the puzzle pertains to a precise planetary position.
就是这幅谜画的特别部分 涉及到行星运行轨道的确切位置
Jupiter and Saturn in conjunction. What's that supposed to mean?
木星和土星要相连了 那到底是什么意思?
Well, historically, Harry, when Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct,
是这样的,哈里,在历史上 每当木星和土星♥相♥连接时
there are enormous shifts in power and fortune.
能量和命运都会出现 巨大的转变
Jupiter being expansive in its influence,
木星会因其影响 而膨胀
Saturn, contractive.
土星,则收缩
Conjunction suggests a state of intensification, concentration.
两星♥相♥连促成了一种 强化,集中的状态
What this indicates to me is the potential for explosive change,
这向我显示了 潜能会因此而出现爆♥炸♥性变化
good and bad. So when's the next conjunction?
善与恶 那么,下一次相连是几时?
Well, now, let's see.
这个,现在,让我们看看
According to the ephemeris...
根据星历表..
...the next conjunction is due January to June.
...下一次相连预计 应该是1月至6月
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表