剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
what he thought I should do with Lincoln.
觉得我应该 跟林肯干吗
And he says, "Old Honest Abe is about as useful to you
他就说,"那个老实巴交的亚伯 对你来说,
as a spittoon cleaner in a whorehouse."
充其量不过是个 妓院的床底尿壶罢了."
Whoa! Whoa, traveler. Whoa!
旅行者,稳住了
What do you think, Dr. Jacoby?
你怎么看,杰柯比医生?
Ah, letting him out to mingle with the public doesn't seem to have helped.
带他出来逛 看来也没什么帮助
Well, you have to admit, he's kind of fun this way.
嗯,但你得承认 他在这倒玩的挺开心的
What's the matter with you? That's my father, your brother.
你也犯病了? 那可是我爸,你哥呀
We can't leave him like this.
我们不能由他这样
Well, now, Audrey, honey, now.
好,现在,欧蕊,小甜甜,听我说
There are some advantages to leaving him, click, click, insane.
由他这样疯 还是有点好处的
told me that every man, woman and child...
告诉我所有男人 女人和小孩的事..
Now, Audrey, you know I was upset too,
现在,欧蕊 你知道我也心烦
but there's some projects, both domestic and international,
但现在我或许有机会 去发展一些
that I'd might get a chance to develop.
国内和国际 业务了
I mean, one man's crisis is another man's opportunity.
我是说,一鸡死 一鸡鸣
Let me tell you something, Uncle Jerry.
我告诉你些事 杰里叔叔
We leave him the way he is, and I become executor of the estate.
我们由他这样的话 那我就变成财产遗属执行人了
Audrey, it's a little more complicated than that, sweetheart.
欧蕊,这事可没那么 简单,甜心
No, it isn't. I've examined his will, Jerry.
不,就这么简单 我会验收他的遗属,杰里
If my father becomes incapacitated, it all goes to me when I'm old enough.
如果我父亲不能再胜任了 等我到了法定年龄,一切都归我所有
And I am old enough, Jer, and he is incapacitated.
我刚好够年龄了,杰 而他也刚好不能再胜任了
I have my way either way.
不管怎样,我有自己的做事方式
When the only project you'll be developing
当你唯一能发展的 项目就是在
is selling baseboard heaters at the local Cash 'n' Carry.
当地买♥♥现卖♥♥期交易所 推销挂壁暖气时
What's happened to the man is a tragedy.
那堪称 一个男人的悲剧
It is a tragedy, Jer.
就是一个悲剧,杰
Dr. Jacoby, I want you to bring my father back.
杰柯比医生 我要你把我爸爸带回来
To the office? Parade, rest!
会办公室吗? 列队,稍息!
To the real world.
回现实世界
I think it's time we implement the Appomattox scenario.
我想是时候执行 阿波马托克斯方案了
Hey, sorry I'm late. A couple of bikers tried to take this jacket.
嘿,抱歉我来晚了. 2个机车党 想抢我这外套
But old Stonewall's gone from me now,
但老史东沃 现在已离我而去
cut down in a hail of Yankee lead.
在北佬的一片欢呼声中被杀死了
He died alone,
他独自死去
without my comfort.
没有我的抚慰
Laddy.
拉蒂
Come here.
过来这儿
You know what I wanna hear. Troops, about face.
你知我想听到什么 部队,向后转
"Dixie." "Dixie"!
"南方州际." "南方州际"!
Forward, march.
向前,起步走
Mrs. Marsh?
玛舒太太?
I'm Donna, James' friend.
我是唐娜,詹姆斯的朋友
I remember you.
我认得你
Get the lady here a drink.
给这位小姐来杯饮料
With a little umbrella in it.
要带小伞装饰的
Go on, dear, sit down, it's all right.
继续吧,亲爱的,来坐下,放松点
Why are you doing this to James? Why not?
你为什么要这样对詹姆斯? 那为什么不?
Because he's a good person.
因为他是个好人
He was good at two things:
他对2样东西都好:
The car and me.
车和我
You don't get it, do you? I'm talking about our lives.
你还不懂,是吧? 我现在讲的是我们的生活
Life. Life will be rosy if you can just get out of one silly little jam.
生活. 生活是美好的 道路是曲折的
Maybe.
也许是
Maybe not.
也许不是
Talk to me in a couple of years
几年后
when your whole life has turned to crap.
等你的生活遭的一坨屎一样 你再来和我讲人生大道理吧
You really like to make everything sound pointless and stupid.
你非得要把每件事搞得毫无意义 或者愚蠢至极,你才安心是吧?
If there was a reason to climb out of this primeval swill,
如果这世上有一个理由 能从这肮脏混世中爬上来
believe me, dear, I'd know it.
相信我,亲爱的,我早就上岸了
Would you, really?
你会么,你真的会吗?
Oh, here we are. The car's waiting, Mrs. Marsh.
哦,我们该走了 车子在等着呢,玛舒太太
Get in it.
上车去吧
I'm sorry about your friend, honey. There's nothing you can do.
我为你朋友的事感到很难过,小蜜糖 你帮不上什么的
So why don't you trundle along to your little town,
所以,你为什么不自个儿乖乖 滚回你的那个小镇
safe in the knowledge that, if I ever see you here again,
要知道那儿安全多了 如果再让我看到你
I'll kill you.
我会杀了你
Don't do this to him, please!
别那样对他,求你了
Please.
求你了
Coop, take a look at this.
库,看一下这个
Vicuña thread sample taken from Josie's coat.
乔西大衣上取的 骆马毛线的样本
Traces found on the floor outside your room.
这是你房♥间外地板上 找到的毛线
They're from the same coat?
它们来自同一件大衣上?
Let me put it to you this way, either Josie Packard pulled the trigger,
让我这样跟你说吧 要不就是乔西·帕卡开的枪
or she's loaning her winter wear to the wrong people.
要不就是她把她的冬衣 错借给坏人穿了
It's a perfect match. What about the gloves?
完全吻合 那手套呢?
Checking for powder burns. I'll have the results in the morning.
正在检测弹♥药♥伤痕 我早上就会拿到结果
From the Seattle Homicide?
是西雅图的凶案?
Locals are looking for a beautiful Asian woman,
当局正在找 一名美丽的亚洲女人
late 20s, in connection with the murder of one Jonathan Kumagai.
约二十七、八岁,乔纳森·曲末该谋杀案 嫌疑人
He has an Interpol sheet as long as your arm
曲末该先生的跨国犯案表 有你的手臂那么长
and three holes in the back of his head.
还有3个洞 在他后脑勺
I'm betting the bullets will match the slugs we took from your vest.
我敢断定子弹和你背心上 取下来的弹片相符合
I hope it's not Josie, for Harry's sake.
我希望不是乔西 为了哈里
Coop, as you know, Truman and I have had our differences in the past.
库,你也知道,杜鲁门和我 有着不同的过去
But the big lug's got his heart in the right place, if nothing else.
但如无意外的话,他的好心肠 给人利用了
And I'm not above feeling a little sympathy for the stalwart and the dull.
我丝毫感觉不到那家伙 对这高大呆有一点怜悯之心
What's you point, Albert? Speaking frankly?
你想说什么,艾伯特? 说实话吗?
Feel free.
说吧
Our sheriff's got a serious problem with his girlfriend.
我们的紧张和她女友 麻烦大了
Albert,
艾伯特
not one word until we're certain.
我们确证之前一个字也别乱说
Coop.
库
Our John Doe's got a name:
我们的约翰·豆找到一个名字:
Erik Powell. Transient. Former merchant marine by his prints.
埃里·鲍尔. 暂住人员 这上面说他是前商船的
Powell?
鲍尔?
Yeah, ring a bell?
是啊,想起什么了?
Powell was Caroline's maiden name.
鲍尔是凯若琳 女佣的名字
Do you think this Powell is a relative?
你觉得 这个鲍尔是亲戚吗?
No. Earle's playing the game according to his own rules.
不. 厄尔有他自己 的游戏规则
Every move he makes sends a message.
他每个举措 都是在发出信息
The fact that he chose the name Powell
事实上,是他故意选了 一个叫鲍尔的人
tells me he hasn't forgotten a thing that went on between us.
他在告诉我,他一直 没有忘记我们之间的恩怨
So whenever he takes a piece from the board...
所以,每当他从棋盘上 走出一步..
Someone dies.
就有人要死
I never beat him, Harry.
我从没打败过他,哈里
Coop, if you've got a need for a chess expert,
库,如果你需要一个 下棋高手
we've got one of the best right here in town.
我们镇上正 有个最好的
Checkmate.
将军
Checkmate.
将军
And mate.
再将
Frankly, I am impressed.
坦白说,我服了
I owe it all to the great José Raúl Capablanca.
这都得归功于 象棋大♥师♥何西·楼·卡柏布兰卡
Now, if there's chess boards in heaven,
此刻,如果天堂 也有棋盘
José's sitting next to the Lord.
何西一定就坐在主的对面
Doc? The mind reels.
医圣? 脑袋都转成团了
One of these days. Ha, ha.
总有一天
Pete, I need your help.
皮特,我需要你帮助
I'm playing a chess match of considerable importance.
我正进行着一场 相当重要的象棋竞赛
I can't say any more than that.
我无法透露更多
Suffice to say, I'd like to stalemate the game,
只能说 我宁愿僵持着
losing as few pieces as possible. None, if that can be arranged.
尽可能减少损失 或不损失,如果能重整棋局
Well, Agent Cooper, I'd be proud to serve.
那好,库珀探员 我很荣幸有用武之地
Thanks, Pete.
谢谢,皮特
Great players are either far or few.
伟大的棋手少之又少啊
Hi. Shelly.
嗨 雪莉
I'm sorry about what happened.
发生了那些事,我真难过
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Not really.
不怎么的
I wanted to come right over,
我本来过去看你的
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表