剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
We were... We were in the airport in Seattle.
我们-- 我们当时在西雅图的 机场
And I just escaped.
我逃走了
I'd rather die.
我宁愿死
I'd rather die than go back to that monster.
我宁愿死也不要 回到那个恶人身边
Josie.
乔西
Josie, you will never have to go back there.
乔西,你再也不必 回去那里了,永远
You're with me now...
你现在和我一起..
And now...
那么..
...he'll kill the both of us. No.
...他会杀了我们俩的
Let him try.
那就让他试试看
Sorry, it took so long,
抱歉,让你久等了
but we're short on help today. That's quite all right.
但我们今天不够人手 那很正常
I've been looking forward to this pie. I've heard so much about it.
我一直期待着这个馅饼 听过很多有关它的宣传了
You won't be disappointed.
你不会失望的
Hey, I... I'll get you anything you want. Just sit down.
嘿,我刚才是-- 想来点什么 我帮你拿. 先坐吧
Hey, sweetheart. Could we get some coffee?
嘿,甜心 能给我们来点咖啡吗?
How was your hunting expedition? It was a little fatiguing.
你的打猎团有什么收获? 有点累人
Catch anything? I hope not.
逮到什么了没? 我希望没被逮到
Oh, catch anything. Uh...
噢,逮到什么
Yeah, I...
是的,我..
I came across a 12-point buck, you know, standing by a deepwater pool.
我无意中发现了一只12斑点雄鹿,你 知道吗,它就站在一个深水池塘旁边
So, uh, I made this very soft approach and I lined him up dead center: Pow!
我脚步放的非常轻接近它 然后一枪命中要害:
You should have had your camera.
你应该带上摄像机
Are you having it mounted?
你不是已经把它装好了吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah, even as we speak. It was great, just great. Um...
噢,是,是,就在我们说话之际 棒极了,真是棒极了
I think I better go and check on your mama.
我想我最好还是 看看你妈妈
She's not here, Ernie. She's gone back to Seattle.
她不在这儿,尔尼 她已经回西雅图了
Seattle?
西雅图?
And that's where I think you should go too.
我想你也应该去那儿
Hey, buddy, what's with the long face?
嘿,伙计 干嘛把脸拉的老长?
Vivian's gone back to Seattle. Better for you, buckeroo.
维维安已经回西雅图了 那不是更好吗,牛仔
We got four kilos to unload. You want the ball-and-chain getting in the way?
我们还有4公斤货要倾销呢. 你想 一路上拖着个累赘吗?
Yeah, I suppose you are right.
好吧,我猜你是对的
There's the phone, hotrod.
那儿有电♥话♥,老爷车
We're on a deadline.
我们的最后期限快到了
Here we go. Two three-berry pies
来了. 2份3莓口味馅饼
and one super snow frost chocolate malted.
还有一份超级雪霜 巧克力麦芽饮
Wow, thanks.
哇,谢谢
Looks just like Whitetail Mountain, doesn't it, Nicky?
看 就像白尾山 是吧,尼克?
How much does it cost?
这杯要多少钱?
Oh, money is no object, little Nicholas. Ha-ha-ha.
哦,钱不是问题 小尼古拉斯
Aah! Damn. Damn.
该死的. 该死
Damn.
真该死
Sorry, Uncle Dick.
对不起,基巴叔叔
It's okay, Nicky.
没事的,尼克
Uncle Dick isn't mad. Are you, Uncle Dick?
基巴叔叔不会生气的 是吧,基巴叔叔?
Uncle Dick is simply ripping, thank you. Pass me a napkin, Uncle Andy.
基巴叔叔正在擦着呢,谢谢 你. 递我一张纸巾,安迪叔叔
Gosh darn it, anyway.
见他♥娘♥的♥鬼了,真是的
Sorry, Uncle Andy.
对不起,安迪叔叔
Think nothing of it, little Nicky.
没什么好介意的,小尼克
Uncle Andy went funny boom-boom, didn't he?
安迪叔叔飞转滚滚很搞笑吧 不是吗?
I think I can put this right.
我想我能把它搞好
It is beautiful.
它真漂亮
Jeffrey loves this car.
杰弗里很爱这车
My husband.
我丈夫
He loves this car.
他爱这车
Where is your husband, Mrs. Marsh?
那你丈夫在哪儿,玛舒太太?
I don't know this week.
这周,我不知道
He travels extensively.
他几乎长♥期♥在外
Business.
做生意
This car was built in 1948.
这车是1948产的
Jeffrey has to have the most unique and beautiful toys.
杰弗里拥有的几乎都是些独特 又漂亮的玩具
They have to be perfect.
它们必须是完美的
He's that way about everything he owns.
他就是用这样的方式来 对待他所有的一切
I could have learned something from that if I'd been paying attention.
我本来可以从那学到些什么 如果我有被关注过的话
Are you that way, James?
你会那样吗,詹姆斯?
Are you that way about your bike?
你会那样对你的机车么?
I guess I'm not so interested in how my bike looks
我想我不太感兴趣 我的机车看起来怎样
as I am in where it can take me.
只要它能带着我到处去
Where do you wanna go?
你打算去哪儿?
It's not really a place, it's a feeling.
并不是要去一个确切的地方,而是追求一种感觉
Sometimes, riding at night...
有时,在夜里兜风..
...I punch off the headlights and roll on the throttle...
...我关掉车头灯 然后继续加大油门..
...and just rocket blind into the dark.
...就这样懵然激冲进黑暗中
So...
那么..
...do you think you could fix it?
...你觉得你能修好它咯?
Yeah.
是的
There's a room above the garage.
车♥库♥上有个房♥间
You can stay there if you like while you work.
如果你喜欢,你工作时 可以住那
Room and board and anything else you think is fair.
食宿全包,还有其它什么 你觉得公平的都可以
I really do need to have this fixed before Jeffrey gets home.
杰弗里回家前 我真的很必要让人修好
I'd like you to stay, James.
我想你留下,詹姆斯
I'd enjoy the company.
我喜欢有个伴
Okay.
那好吧
Good.
很好
It's settled then. I'll leave you to it.
就这么定了. 那我把它交给你了
Now is the winter of our discontent
现在约克郡的阳光
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
可以把我们不喜欢的冬天 变成灿烂的夏季了;
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
现在我们的眉梢 挂着胜利的花环;
A stag party?
开单身派对吗?
And I wasn't even invited?
我竟然没被邀请?
Where the hell have you been?
你到底搞什么鬼去了?
Ben, I have had an absolutely killer schedule.
本,我的时间表绝对 紧的要死了
Do you know the kind of hell that I have been through
你知道前几天 我渡过的是
in the last few days?
什么样的鬼日子吗?
You said that you took care of Catherine in the mill fire.
你说你会在木场火灾里 搞定凯萨琳的
She's alive.
她还活着
And as you might imagine, not a happy camper.
或许你可以想像 这个野营者有多不高兴了
Through trickery...
通过奸计..
...extortion...
...强行敲诈勒索..
She has managed to cheat me out of both.
在她的安排下 我2个计划都给她骗走了
Both Ghostwood and the mill.
格斯伍和锯木厂
Then there is the, uh...
然后还有..
...small matter of being arrested for the killing of...
...件小事,因为劳拉·帕尔默 的谋杀而..
...Laura Palmer.
...被捕
A real business-enhancer.
一个真正的生意增强剂啊
On top of which, my trusted solicitor, the late Leland Palmer...
高♥潮♥是,我最信任的律师 已故的利兰·帕尔默..
...turns out to be a homicidal lunatic.
...原来是一个 杀人狂
Tough week, Ben.
难熬的星期啊,本
Do you think the furniture in this room is adequately arranged?
你觉得这间房♥里的家俱 都是被精心摆放的吗?
I have been toying with the notion
我一直有个自娱的好玩念头
that if one could find
如果一个人能找出
the perfect arrangement of all objects in any particular space,
在任何特定空间里物体 的完美排列
it could create a resonance the benefits from which
它或许能创建一种共鸣 个体进入那个空间后
to the individual dwelling in that space could be, uh...
能从中获益 还会..
...could be extensive, could be far-reaching, far-reaching.
...还会很广阔 可能会影响深远,影响深远
Would you help me with this desk?
你能帮我搬开这张书桌吗?
That's fascinating, Ben, really.
听起来真让人着迷,本,真的
Listen, though, what we have to talk about now...
可是,听着,我们现在必须要谈的 是..
...is One-Eyed Jack's.
...独眼杰克
Jack's, Jack's. Yes, One-Eyed Jack's.
杰克,杰克. 是,独眼杰克
Look, here's how it is, Ben.
看,是这样的,本
Ben.
本
You're out.
你出局了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I own One-Eyed Jack's.
我拥有独眼杰克
There's been a friendly takeover.
已经被友好的接管了
You come in here under my employ and have the gall to tell me...
你进来这儿受雇于我 还胆敢告诉我--
Oh, that's another thing.
哦,还有另一件事
I don't work for you anymore.
我不再替你工作了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表