剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
向池边扩张 一阵微风吹来
The green grows larger and larger.
草地也越来越大
The green engulfs you,
把你吸了进去
enveloping you in a soft blanket of peace.
以无限温柔的 宁静将你包裹着
Harry.
哈里
You stroke the ball.
你打球
It drifts towards the hole and gently drops in its center."
它慢慢滚向洞口 轻轻的落入洞中.''
Can you hear me, Dr. Jacoby?
你能听见吗,杰柯比医生?
Yes.
是的
You're in your hospital room. In the room is Jacques Renault.
你在医院的病房♥里 雅克·雷诺在那里躺着
Do you smell anything? Burned engine oil?
你闻到什么了? 烧焦的机油味?
I smell engine oil at the park.
我在公园闻到机油味
Air is filled with it.
空气里都是
All right, we're going back to your room at the hospital now.
那好,我们现在回到 医院里
Does anyone come into the room?
有人进来过吗?
Nurses,
护士
Doc Hayward.
海沃德医生
You, Sheriff Truman.
你,杜鲁门警长
What happens after we leave?
我们走后发生了什么?
I dream I'm at Hanauma Bay.
我梦见我在哈瑞马湾
I'm juggling coconuts at a luau.
我在烤猪野宴上变魔术
The guests are all Nigerians.
客人全是尼日利亚人
All right.
很好
Does anyone else come into the room, later that night?
那晚之后 还有其他人来过病房♥吗?
The sound of the tape ripping wakes me up.
撕胶带的声音 把我吵醒了
I see a pillow going over his face.
我看见他的脸被枕头捂着
He's making this sound.
他发出这种声音
Almost like a dog barking.
和狗叫差不多
Jacques stops moving.
之后雅克就不动了
I look up to see who's holding the pillow.
我于是抬头看 是谁拿着枕头
Who is it?
是谁?
Do you see who it is?
你看到是谁了吗?
I know him.
我认识他
Hi.
嗨
This is from Harold Smith.
这是哈罗德·史密斯送你的
Sorry I haven't been out to see you since the funeral,
对不起,葬礼之后我一直 都没来看你
but things have been pretty strange.
但事情变得 很奇怪
So were you sleeping with this guy Harold or what?
你和这个哈罗德睡过了 还干过别的什么吗?
He seems pretty nice.
他看起来不错
Kind of an oddball.
怪人一个
Although, I guess anyone can start to seem like that
当然,但你考得够近 每个人
when you look close enough.
都会开始显得古怪
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
Maybe you already know about me and James.
或许你已经知道 我和詹姆斯的事了
But anyway, after you died, we kind of got together.
总之,你死后 我们就在一起了
This isn't something I feel like I have to explain to you
其实这事我也没必要 非得向你解释
because you probably knew how we felt before we did.
你或许早就了解 我们的感受了
How can you be so smart about things like that...
真搞不懂 对这个你这么在行..
...and so stupid about so much else?
...对别的事 你又是那么愚蠢?
I'm mad at you.
我生你气了
When it was you and me and James, it kind of worked.
你和我,还有詹姆斯 当时3个人多好啊
Now you're gone.
现在你走了
I love James.
我爱詹姆斯
And it's a mess.
乱套了
Your cousin Maddy's here,
你表妹马蒂来了
and I think there's something going on between the two of them.
我总觉得她和詹姆斯 之间有点那个
And I'm afraid I'm gonna end up losing both of you.
我好怕最终 会失去你们2个
I wanted so much to be like you, Laura.
我多想和你一样 劳拉
To have your strength and your courage.
像你一样有力量 和勇气
But look what it did.
但你看
Look what it did to you.
看它对你做了什么
As much as I love you, Laura,
正如我对你的爱,劳拉
most of the time we were trying to solve your problems.
大部分时间我们都在 解决你的麻烦
And you know what? We still are.
你知道吗? 现在还是
Not mine or James' or Maddy's. Yours.
不是我的詹姆斯的,也不是马蒂的 你的
You're dead, Laura, but your problems keep hanging around.
你死了,劳拉,但你的麻烦 还缠着我们不放
It's almost like they didn't bury you deep enough!
似乎他们还把你埋的 不够深!
James.
詹姆斯
I'm looking for Donna. I can't find her.
找唐娜去了. 但找不到她
I just gotta talk to somebody.
我需要找个人谈谈
What's wrong, James?
怎么了,詹姆斯?
She came home.
她回来了
Who?
谁?
My mom was all loaded. She was all screwed up.
我妈又喝个烂醉了 她太糟糕了
God, I hate her.
天,我恨她
James, no.
詹姆斯,别
God, you're on fire.
天啊,你好热
Hold me.
抱我
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天啊
Donna.
唐娜
Donna!
唐娜!
Donna!
唐娜!
Why?!
为什么?!
All I did was come to a funeral.
我只来参加葬礼
And it's like I fell into a dream.
却像跌入了梦境
It's like people think
大家都觉得
I'm Laura.
我是劳拉
And I'm not.
但我不是
I'm nothing like Laura. It's so hard, I know.
而且一点也不像劳拉 太难为你了,我明白
I know, sweetheart. I know.
我明白,宝贝 我明白
All I know is that Laura was my cousin,
对我而言 劳拉是我表姐
and I loved her and she died.
我爱她,她死了
I don't know anything else.
除此之外,我什么都不知道了
You just want life to be the way it was before.
你只是希望生活能 和以前一样
Yeah. So do I.
是 我也是
We all do.
我们都是
And try as we might, it just won't cooperate, will it?
我们都不想改变 但事与愿违,不是吗?
No.
嗯
Oh, baby.
哦,宝贝
If life could only be like those summers up at...
如果生活可以重来 回到在珍珠湖度过的..
...Pearl Lakes.
...那些夏季
Leland?
利兰?
The door was open.
门没锁
Leland...
利兰..
What is it?
出什么事了?
Leland, you're under arrest for the murder of Jacques Renault.
利兰,你因谋杀雅克·雷诺 要被逮捕了
I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to go.
对不起,我不知道 还有那里可以去
Donna. What's wrong?
唐娜 出什么事了吗?
I don't even know if I want to talk about it, I feel so stupid.
我甚至不知道应不应该说 我觉得好傻
Slow down.
别急
Sit down.
先坐
I keep telling myself that he's confused,
我一直安慰自己说 他只是混淆了而已
but how much longer am I supposed to think that?
但我不知道 还能说服自己多久?
James Hurley? Yeah.
詹姆斯·赫尔利? 嗯
Just when I thought I had it all figured out.
但我以为所有事 都被解决了
Why do I even care? Why should I?
我到底在乎什么? 为什么我要这样?
Well, you care because you care for him.
嗯,你在乎 是因为你爱他
Don't you? I wish I didn't. I just want it to stop.
不是吗? 真希望我没爱过他. 我好想停下来
First, you have to stop.
你先冷静点
Hey, what was it she used to say?
嘿,她以前 怎么说来着?
"Donna Madonna, there's always mañana."
''唐娜 麦唐娜 总是笑哈哈.''
How did you know that?
你怎么会这个的?
I'll get you something to drink, okay? Okay.
我去拿点东西给你喝,好吗? 好.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表