剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
we'll meet
相信我们会再次相聚在
and raise a glass again together
死神的瓦尔哈拉神殿
in Valhalla.
并举杯痛饮
Would that it were so.
我相信会的
I understand it's your intention to represent yourself.
对你提出自辩的请求 我表示理解
Correct.
是的
Well, where's Lodwick, the prosecutor?
那好,洛威呢 那个检察官?
Overdue. Well, I suggest
还没到呢 这样吧,我看
we leave the question of bail till morning.
我们明早再决定 保释的事吧
The facilities are adequate, Leland?
你对此决定满意吗,利兰?
Oh, yes.
哦,满意
Everyone has been most kind.
每个人对我都非常仁慈
Then we'll say good night.
那我们就晚安吧
Deputy. Good night.
副警长 晚安
Thank you.
感谢你
I'll speak for us all.
我们这里说吧
We have hard jobs.
这事非常棘手
We're ready to roll.
出庭名单定了
Well, hi, Sid.
哇哦,嗨,希
Harry.
哈里
Sid, say hello to Special Agent Cooper.
希,快向特派探员 库珀问好
Agent Cooper. How do you do?
库珀探员,你好 你好吗?
Well, gentlemen,
那,先生们
we've been eight hours on the road.
我们已经赶了 8小时的路
Sid and I are gonna pile it over to The Great Northern,
希和我准备挤进 大北方酒店
hook up the Winne and dine in the Timber Room.
找上小维尼一起 去大木房♥里用个美餐
See you in court.
法庭上见
Wife?
他妻子?
Uhn-uhn. Law clerk.
法律秘书
Man, oh, man.
好家伙啊
Harry, is everything set for tonight?
哈里,今晚的事都安排好了?
He'll be there.
都安排妥了
Okay.
好
Is this your friend Katrina?
这是你朋友卡特里娜?
Katrina? Katrina.
卡特里娜?卡特里娜
And this is Miss...
这位小姐叫..
Come along, girls.
这边来,小姐们
All right, Mr. Tojamura. We're all set.
好了,托吉麻辣先生. 我们都安排好了
Now, what credit card do you wanna put that on?
请问,你使用什么 信♥用♥卡♥?
Cash, please. Cash?
麻烦你,我付现金 现金?
Fine.
好的
Where did you say you traveled from, sir?
你刚刚说 你从哪里来,先生?
Seattle. Seattle?
西雅图 西雅图?
Oh, that's not such a long trip, then. Ha-ha.
噢,那,其实也不是很远
Very good, Mr. Tojamura.
很好啊,托吉麻辣先生
The bellman will take you up to your suite.
行李生会把行李直接 送到你房♥间的
And if you would like to treat yourself
如果你想在这里
to some of our outstanding local cuisine while you're here,
品尝到最地道的 风味菜
I would recommend the Double R Diner.
我推介你去 双食店
Ask for Norma.
找诺玛就行了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
Norma, it's Louie.
诺玛,我是路易
I think the eagle has landed.
目标人物出现了
Pete, meet my cousin Jonathan. Jonathan.
皮特,见见我表弟乔纳森 乔纳森
You thinking cousin have some joe?
你以为表弟叫"乔"吗?
After a long flight it will help him reset his biographical clock.
飞了那么长时间 人物锺都乱了
Mm-hm. That's "biological."
是 "生物钟."
I think so, I just made a fresh pot.
那也是,我刚好沏了茶
Here. Cup of joe coming up.
来. 马上给乔泡一杯
Biological. Biological.
生物钟 生物钟
Don't know how you lasted six years.
真不知道你这6年怎么过的
Nothing but hayseeds and manual laborers.
除了乡巴佬和 民工,就没别的了
Well, we all got our job to do.
耶,我们的任务不同嘛
Yours is nearly finished.
你的差不多完成了吧
The sale of the mill and the Packard lands?
锯木厂和帕卡德的地 都卖♥♥出了?
Signing the contracts soon. I need Pete's signature.
合同一签就成了 我要等皮特签名
He's Catherine's heir. Will that be difficult?
他的凯瑟琳的继承人 会很麻烦吗?
No. How long?
不会 要多久?
Two days. We're expected back in Hong Kong.
2天 我们计划回香港了
Mr. Eckhardt wants very much to see you.
埃卡先生急着 想见你
Are there any other complications?
还有什么其它变化吗?
There might be a problem with Hank.
汉克那边可能有点难搞
I'll deal with him.
交给我吧
Are we suspected? Certainly not.
有人会怀疑我们吗? 肯定不会
What about this sheriff?
那个警长呢?
He means nothing to me.
我对他没意思
That's not what I asked you.
我不是问你这个
Nine-thirty, right on the tick.
9点半,不迟不早刚刚好
Is he here?
他到了吗?
He's here.
到了
Are we in any particular hurry?
我们有什么急事吗?
Harry,
哈里
let me buy you a beer. Bartender?
我请你喝杯啤酒. 酒保?
All right, I'm coming!
别敲了,就来了!
All right!
别敲了!
Hey, we're not op...
嘿,我们还没开--
Oh, fart.
哼,放屁
What's the deal? Huh?
有啥事啊?
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Okay.
好了
Listen, I think I'm just gonna lay here for a while.
听着,我想就这样 躺一会算了
What?
怎么回事?
What?
到底咋回事了?
Blood brother, next time I take your head off.
滴血为盟 下次我会把你头拧下来.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表