剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
劈柴?在屋里?
Yeah, you know Leo. Wait a minute.
是,你又不是不了解他 等等
Chopping wood inside? Yeah.
在屋里劈柴? 是
You know Leo.
你知道他这人啦
All right. What's next?
好了. 还有什么?
Catherine.
凯萨琳
Dead?
死了吗?
My phone call put her in the drying shed when the place went up.
我故意打了电♥话♥叫她到烘干室 那时候那里已经烧起来了
Sounds like buried with the wreckage.
应该把她烧的 一点没剩了
Heat like that, they'll be lucky to find teeth.
那样高温的烧法 那帮警♥察♥能找到牙齿就算走狗运了
And they were such pretty teeth.
她的牙齿曾经是那么的漂亮
Marvelous.
干的不错
Awsome
太精彩了
Gentlemen,
先生们
if they don't hang the arson on the late lamented Catherine
如果那帮条子这样都不检控 死鬼凯萨琳和她姘头里欧
and her coconspirator Leo,
纵火罪的话
I'll give up sex.
我就挥刀自宫
That's confidence.
这回赢定了
What do we do with the ledger?
那我们现在怎么分账?
Hank,
汉克
you leave the creative thinking to the brothers Horne.
你的问题对荷恩兄弟来说 实在太有创造性了
You're a bicep. Relax until we say, "Flex."
你这块二头肌 我们教你干嘛你就该干嘛
Now, that really makes me mad.
现在,还没轮到你发飙
You guys. Ha-ha-ha.
你们这些家伙
Come in.
进来
Why is the door to my room locked?
为什么把我关起来?
And who's the refrigerator?
是谁允许你这样做的?
The owner was a little disappointed in your performance last night.
老板对你昨晚的表现 很不满意
Well, the owner isn't exactly my type.
哦,老板又不是我喜欢的那种型
And what is your type exactly?
哦?那什么型是你喜欢的呀?
Not you. No offense.
反正不是你. 开玩笑的
Hey.
嘿
Let's get one thing straight between us, princess.
你给我放明白点 小公主
Okay.
好
I don't wanna hear another complaint about you.
我不想再听到任何 有关你的投诉
When you work for me,
在我这儿干活
everybody's your type.
什么客你都得接
Norma?
诺玛?
Hi, it's Donna.
嗨,我是唐娜
I'm calling about Meals on Wheels.
我想问一下关于「上门送餐服务」的事
I'm gonna take over Laura's route if that's okay with you.
我想以后换我替劳拉去上门送餐 你觉得行吗
Okay.
那好吧
Great.
太好了
Listen, can I use the Double R station wagon?
还有,我可以用双食店 的车去送餐吗?
All right.
没问题
Great.
太好了
Then I'll see you tomorrow at 9.
那明天9点见
Gersten's gonna tell us about tonight's proceedings.
格斯登将要为大家 预报今晚的表演节目
She has some very good news. We're all very proud of her.
她还有一些好消息要告诉大家 我们为她感到荣幸
Good evening.
晚上好
I'm Gersten Hayward and I'd like to welcome you all
我是格斯登·海沃德 欢迎大家
to the Hayward Supper Club.
光临海沃德家夜♥总♥会♥
I'm going to be playing various selections
今晚 我将为大家表演
of music for you this evening.
丰富多彩的音乐节目
My good news is that I was chosen
好消息就是 我已经入选
to be the fairy princess in my school play.
校园剧女主角 精灵公主
This is my special dress.
这是我订做的演出服
Also, I got the highest scores in mathematics and English
还有,我这次期中考 数学和英语
this midseason term,
都得了最高分
just as my sisters, Harriet and Donna, did before me.
跟我的姐姐们哈里特和唐娜 以前读书的时候一样
So now I don't have to worry about being ashamed anymore.
所以我再也不用担心 让家族的光辉历史蒙羞了
Before I play, Harriet would like to read a poem
在我表演之前 哈里特首先为大家念一首诗
about your daughter and our friend Laura. Um...
一首关于你的女儿 我们的好友劳拉的诗
That was wonderful. Thank you.
真实美极了. 谢谢你
Gersten.
格斯登
Now I'm going to play Mendelssohn's "Rondo Capriccioso, Opus 14."
现在我要表演的门德尔松的 "回旋随想曲,作品号♥14."
I got the list and map for Meals on Wheels.
「上门送餐服务」的名单和地图 我已经搞到手了
I'm going to start tomorrow.
我明天就去
Aces.
牛逼
Long day, Will?
漫漫长日,难熬吧?
I feel like I've sat through back-to-back operas.
感觉就像坐在那儿听 一部老掉牙的冗长歌♥剧
In med school, we learned to live on three hours a night and catnaps.
在医学院读书时,我们就学会了 一天只睡几个小时或者只打个盹
It's terrible about the mill.
锯木厂发生的事实在太可怕了
Yeah. They say more than 150 jobs may be lost.
是啊. 报道说 将近150人因此而失业
Awful. Just awful.
太吓人了. 真实太吓人了
I suppose this will open the door
但有人欢喜有人愁啊
for Ben Horne and his big development plans.
对本·荷恩的发展大计来说 就是天大的喜讯
Well, as his lawyer, and yours,
嗯,我同时是你和他两个人的律师
of course I can't comment. Hmm.
对此我还是不做评论的好
Well, as your doctor, Leland,
那好,同时我也是你的医生,利兰
what the hell happened to your hair?
你的白头发到底是怎么搞的?
It is strange, isn't it?
很奇怪,是吧?
Well, I just, uh...
唔,我只是..
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, and there it was.
我一觉醒来 在镜子里就发现自己这样了
It had literally changed overnight.
真是一夜白了少年头啊
Well, considering all you've been through...
嗯,仔细想想 你最近经历的事也够..
You know, the funny thing about it is,
你知道吗,有趣的是
seeing it, I realized that I had
看看,我已经意识到无论如何
turned a corner somehow.
要坚强起来,靠自己熬过去
I feel a great deal of sadness still, yes,
是的,尽管我现在 还是如此沉痛
but it wasn't as overwhelming to me.
但我不能任由它把我压垮
I physically felt as if a great weight had been lifted from my heart.
我必须要除掉 这块心头大石
Perhaps it has. Perhaps it has.
希望是吧 希望是吧
Perhaps it has.
希望你能熬过去
God, I feel like singing.
天啊,我要放声高歌♥
That would be very nice.
会让我心情好起来
No, I really feel like singing a song.
不,我真的要放声高歌♥
Leland? Come on, everybody. Get happy.
利兰? 来吧,各位. 大家都高兴起来
"Get Happy." "Get Happy"? Mmhm.
"高兴起来." "高兴起来"?
Donna, get my bag.
唐娜,快拿急救包
Leland?
利兰?
Dad, is he okay? I'm sure it's nothing serious.
爸,他怎样了? 还好,没什么大碍
Oh. Oh, God.
哦,上帝啊
I feel happy.
我好高兴
I feel happy.
我好高兴
"Begin the Beguine."
来,我们开始跳比津舞吧
Diane, it's 11:55 p.m.,
黛安,现在晚上11:55了
approximately 19 hours since the shooting incident
我中枪后已经 持续工作19个小时了
which nearly caused me to make a premature purchase
我几乎萌生了 要归隐田园
of the proverbial farm.
的念头
I'm dog-tired.
我现在累得像狗一样
A man can only go so long without submitting to a period of rest.
原来一个人 可以极限到这种程度
For as we know from experiments
按照美军
conducted on American GIs during the Korean War,
在朝鲜战争时 的经验教训
sleep deprivation is a one-way ticket to temporary psychosis.
睡眠权利被剥夺后 绝对会导致间歇性精神病
And I'm working on a three-day jag.
我觉得自己已经成了工作狂了
I got so goofy last night, Diane,
你知道我昨晚多傻吗,黛安
lying here wondering whether I was going to live or die,
我躺在地上时开始在想 我是想死呢,还是想活呢
that I thought I saw a giant in my room.
然后我看见了 一个巨人出现在我房♥间里
Or perhaps that's a story I'll save for another time.
啊,这个事 还是下次再说吧
This is me, Dale,
我是,戴尔
Room 315 at The Great Northern Hotel, signing off.
大北方酒店315房♥ 完毕
Special agent.
特派探员
Special agent. Special agent.
特派探员. 特派探员
Special agent, are you there?
特派探员,你听到吗?
I left you a note. Didn't you get my note?
我给你留了言 你收到我留的纸条了吗?
I slipped it under your door. You must have seen it.
我把它从门缝里塞进去了 保佑你一定要看到它
Well, I'm up here at One-Eyed Jack's.
嗯,我在这儿呢 单眼杰克赌场
To be perfectly honest, I think I'm in a little over my head.
说真的 我想我这次搞的有点过火了
Not that I can't handle it.
已经超过了我的能力范围
I mean, if I'm gonna help you out with your investigations,
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表