剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
Then I'll tell you.
那我告诉你
From now on...
从现在开始..
...you work for me.
...你替我♥干♥活
Here.
在这儿
At the house.
在这房♥子里
As a maid.
做女佣
You move your things into the servant's quarters.
你搬你的东西 进佣人房♥
If you disobey me,
如果你不服从我..
if you lie to me,
...或者欺骗我..
if you contradict a single thing I tell you,
...又或者我叫你去做的 有一点反驳
I shall find this Eckhardt
我会把这个埃卡找来
and feed you to him by hand.
亲手把你送去喂他
Is that clear?
都清楚了?
Speak!
说话呀!
Yes, I understand.
是的,我明白
Fine.
好
We'll talk about this Eckhardt some other time.
我们以后再说 这个埃卡的事吧
You may go to your room.
你可以回你的房♥间了
Thank you.
Thank you
Josie...
乔西..
I'll take breakfast at 7 in my room.
我7点在房♥间里用早餐
Coffee, juice, dry toast, oatmeal.
咖啡,果汁 不涂奶油的土司,燕麦粥
Yes. Sweet dreams.
做个甜梦吧
Happy, Andrew?
高兴了吧,安德鲁?
Everything is going exactly as we planned.
所有事都正严密的 按我们的计划进行着
And now?
那么...?
And now, dear sister, we wait for Thomas Eckhardt
那么,亲爱的妹妹r 我们就托马斯·埃卡
to come looking for his one true love.
来找他的 唯一真爱吧
And when he does...
当他到了--
We'll be waiting for him.
我们会为他准备好的.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表