剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I wanna be with you no matter what happens.
无论发生什么事 我只想和你在一起
Ed. Ed, Ed. Your turn.
艾德,艾德,艾德. 该你说了
Later.
等一下再说吧
Ouch! Will you mind the chest hair, will you?
你看着点儿胸毛 行吗?
You're sweating like a pig, Mr. Niles.
你就像只大汗猪,尼尔先生
Oh, thanks a lot. Huh?
哦,是吗, 那多谢了
That's nervous perspiration, man. Hyperhidrosis.
那是神经紧张性出汗,伙计 就是多汗症
It's a childhood condition.
一个儿时的病了
I didn't notice it till the war. Korea, remember that year?
我一直没留意自己有这个病,直到 打朝鲜战争,还记得那些年吗?
I was leading a battalion up towards the 49th parallel.
我当时正领着一个营 向49号♥地平线进发
We were just a bunch of fresh-faced kids.
大家都不过是一帮 小毛孩罢了
I didn't know what kind of hell we were stepping into.
我不知道当时 走进了一个什么鬼地方
Ernie. Ernie, I want you to focus on the here and now.
尔尼. 尔尼,我要你集中精神 在这里的这一刻
Repeat your instructions to me step by step.
你把指令一个一个向我 重复一遍
Okay. Uh...
好的
I take Denise up to Dead Dog Farm.
我带迪尼斯去死狗庄
I introduce her to Renault. Right.
我介绍她给雷诺 对
I, uh, take Renault through the buy,
全程引导雷诺买♥♥卖♥♥
complete the transaction and get the hell out of there.
完成交易后 就离开那里
Good. Harry? That's when you come in.
好. 哈里? 那时你就冲进去
By golly, I sure wish I could join you fellas.
哎呀,我真希望 能参与到其中啊
But I've temporarily lost my enforcement franchise.
但目前,我暂时失去了 我的执法权
I'll bet. Well,
就是 那好
I've been giving that some thought.
那事儿, 我一直在琢磨着
Consider yourself deputized.
你就在这做代理警员好了
The Bureau's loss is my gain.
不打东家,打西家
I hope I can live up to this.
希望我不会辜负这警章
He's done. You might wanna towel him off before we go.
都装好了. 我们出发前 你们或许想把他擦干咯
Come on.
少来了
Mm!, how long will it, uh, take you guys
我完成买♥♥卖♥♥后
to storm the farmhouse after, uh, I complete the buy?
你们要多久 才会攻进来?
You go out, we come in.
你一出来,我们就进去
Can I ask you a question? What, Ernie?
我能问你个问题吗? 什么,尔尼?
Don't make me do this. This isn't my line of work.
别逼我♥干♥这个了 这可不是我的行当
I'm a coward. I don't do this kind of thing, I'm a CPA.
我承认我是个懦夫. 没胆干 这事儿,我只是个会计师
Ernie. Ernie.
尔尼 尔尼
Heh. Just a momentary lapse. Look, I'm cool.
只是一时失控 看,我冷静了
Let's go do it, huh?
我们出发吧,哼?
Where's Denise? I haven't seen her.
迪尼斯在哪儿? 我还没见到她
You can call me Dennis.
你可以叫我丹尼斯了
Oh, I don't know, somehow it seemed more appropriate.
噢,我搞不懂 不知怎的,这身打扮看来更合适
What do you think? Whew.
你们觉得呢?
Our investigation must proceed sub rosa.
我们的调查 必须秘密进行
We may have to pick the lock. Tricky business.
我们可能还得撬门而入 见机行事
Voilà. We enter.
可不是.u3000我们进来了
Where is everybody? Lunch.
其他人呢? 午餐去了
Here we are, the case files.
在这儿呢,案子的卷宗
N, N.
尼,尼
N, N!
尼,尼 !
Nails, Neaster, Neatherby, Needleman.
尼奥斯,尼斯特 尼德比,尼得门
Nicholas Needleman, our little Nicky.
尼古拉斯·尼得门 我们的小尼克
We can read it in the car. Patience, Andrew.
我们可以在车上看 耐心点,安德鲁
Dick. The usual background information.
基巴 日常背景资料
Hmm. Birthplace,
出生地
initial adoption.
首次领养记录
Mm! First of several, it seems.
几次中的头一次,看来
Dick.
基巴
Ah, the plot thickens.
事态越来越复杂了
Where are thy secrets, little Nicky?
秘密在哪儿呢,小尼克?
Dick.
基巴
Hi.
嗨
We're the Brunstons.
我们是绷斯顿夫妇
Heh, I know we're a little early.
我知道我们来的早了点
It's just that we're so darn eager to see him.
只是我们太急于想 见到他了
Can we see him? Where is Donnie?
我们能见他了吗?唐尼在哪儿?
Uh, little Donnie is... dead.
小唐尼死了
Ah! Dead tired, I mean.
我的意思是累死了
I'm afraid little Donnie, he isn't feeling up to snuff.
恐怕小唐尼他 今天不是很舒服
Well, he was in perfect health only yesterday.
呀,他昨天还 好好的
Dick. Just a minute.
基巴 稍等一会儿
Woody, let me finish helping these good people.
木头人,就让我们帮这些好人 帮到底吧
Now, where were we?
那么,我们刚讲到哪儿了?
Ed. Ed, it's Donna.
艾德. 艾德,我是唐娜
I need your help, Ed. What can I do for you, honey?
我需要你的帮助,艾德 我能为你做点什么,宝贝?
Well, I've been looking for James.
嗯,我一直在找詹姆斯
He hasn't been in school, no one's seen him at the diner.
他一直没来学校 在双食店也没见过他
I even went by his house, but I can't find him.
我还去过他家 但还是找不着他
Listen, James is fine. He called.
听着,詹姆斯很好. 他来过电♥话♥了
He asked me to send him some money in care of a bar out on 96.
他要我给他汇些钱去 在96号♥公路边的一个酒吧转给他
We didn't talk long.
我们没说太久
It's all I know. I'll take it to him.
我只知道这些 让我来给他送钱吧
Well, what about your folks?
那好,那你怎么跟家里说?
I'll explain, they'll understand.
我会解释,他们会理解的
Okay. Thanks, Ed.
好吧 谢谢,艾德
I have to get going.
我得走了
I'll call.
回头给你电♥话♥
We have a lot to talk about. Yeah.
我们还有好多话没讲 就是
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Oh, Ed. The things we do for love.
噢,艾德. 这是我们为了所爱而做的
Eddie, I'm home. Ugh!
小艾艾,我回来啦
Eddie! Look out!
小艾艾! 小心!
You big bully!
好你个大孬种!
Eddie?
小艾艾?
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗?
Nadine? Yeah, Nadine's here.
纳丁? 是的,纳丁在这儿呢
Don't you worry about a thing, baby.
你什么事都不用担心,宝贝
Nadine will take care of everything.
让纳丁来处理就好了
Mm!.
噢
Colonel Chamberlain and the 20th Maine
张伯伦上校 在20号♥缅因州的
were trapped at the summit of Little Round Top.
小圆顶首脑会议 已经身陷囵圄了
Now, his only chance
现在,他唯一的机会
is to maneuver his left flank
就是调遣他的军团到
down the hillside like a swinging gate.
左翼山坡下 形成一道翼闸
But we were waiting for him, Bobby.
但我们都为他设计好了,波比
And Chamberlain's desperate maneuver ended, Bobby, in failure.
等张伯伦使完最后的 绝招,波比,他就完蛋了
Mr. Horne... Little Round Top, Bobby, was ours.
荷恩先生 到时小圆顶,波比,就是我们的了
From that vantage point, we were able to roll back the Federal lines.
凭着这些制高点,我们就能 击退联邦阵线
Setting the stage for Pickett's mighty charge, Bobby.
威武的皮克特 就能大展雄风了,波比
And victory!
还有胜利!
Victory. Hurray.
胜利. 好哇,万岁
General Meade,
米德将军
you have suffered an ignoble defeat.
你为失败而名誉扫地,饱受煎熬
And I accept your unconditional surrender.
我接受 你无条件投降
Okay, tell you what, Mr. Horne.
那好,就告诉你,荷恩先生
I'm gonna go and talk to President Lincoln first, okay?
我打算先去和 林肯总统谈谈,好吗?
So you just wait right here and...
那么,你就在这乖乖的给我等着..
And, uh, I'll get back to you on this whole surrender thing.
然后我再回来 和你继续投降事宜
Okay? Gotta go.
就这样咯?得走了
Don't, uh, wanna keep the president waiting.
让总统 久等了可不好
Sir!
先生!
Baby, I got some good news and I got some bad news.
宝贝儿,我有一个好消息 和一个坏消息
The bad news is that your old man just bought a condo in Flip City.
坏消息就是你老爸 刚在费城买♥♥了一个商品房♥
The good news is that he's about to win the Civil War.
好消息就是他就要 打赢内战了
I know.
我知道
Uncle Jerry said he was coming home on the next plane.
杰里叔叔说他 下一班机就到
Dr. Jacoby said he would come over tomorrow.
杰柯比医生则说 他尽可能明天赶过来
I think Daddy needs an injection.
我觉得要给爸爸打一针了
God, we gotta help him.
上帝,我们得想办法帮帮他
Don't worry, baby, Bobby's on the case.
别担心,宝贝儿 有波比在呢
Don't call me baby.
别叫我宝贝儿
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表