剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
It's James Bond's gun, did you know that?
杰·士邦用的那款 很酷吧?
You're looking better today, Coop.
库,你今天看起来好多了
Thank you, Albert. Feeling better.
谢谢,艾伯特. 是好多了
The trail of the man who shot you is ice-cold,
那个家伙的手法干净利落 几乎没留下什么痕迹
but I hoovered some fibers from the corridor outside your room.
不过还是给我在你房♥门外的走廊上 找到了一些细纤维
My ticket out of Trolleyville.
我买♥♥了去查利维尔的票
I'll be at the lab, gentlemen.
先回实验室了,先生们
Anything we should be working on? Yeah.
还有什么需要我们跟进的吗? 有
You might practice walking without dragging your knuckles on the floor.
你可以练习一下 如何走路才不会摔个狗啃屎
Albert, let's talk about knuckles.
艾伯特,那我们就来谈谈狗啃屎
Now, the last time, I knocked you down.
听着,上次 打了你
I felt bad about it. The next time's gonna be a real pleasure.
我本来很内疚. 但如果再来一次 我就不会了
You listen to me.
你也给我听着
While I will admit to a certain cynicism,
我承认我是个玩世不恭 口没遮拦的人
the fact is that I'm a naysayer and hatchet man
我还是个怀疑论者 否定主义者
in the fight against violence.
和罪恶克星
I pride myself in taking a punch
很荣幸上次吃你一拳
and I'll gladly take another
你要再来一拳吗
because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King.
没关系,来啊 甘地王者与我同在
My concerns are global.
春满人间
I reject absolutely revenge, aggression and retaliation.
以暴制暴 冤冤相报何时了啊
The foundation of such a method...
真爱..
...is love.
...是唯一
I love you, Sheriff Truman.
我爱你,杜鲁门警长
Albert's path is a strange and difficult one.
唉,其实艾伯特也不容易 一个有怪癖的天才
Deputy.
德彪德
James, you're not gonna be charged.
詹姆斯,你不会被起诉的 现在可以走了
The cocaine we found in your bike was planted.
已经证实那些可♥卡♥因♥ 是插赃嫁祸
I was trying to tell you that when... James,
我当时就想告诉你的,其实 詹姆斯
I don't wanna see you down here again.
我不想再见到你 被抓到这来了
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Stop trying to figure it all out yourself.
不要老是 孤军作战
Find someone to talk to. Talk to me.
要学会找人商量 也可以来找我
Go on home, James.
回家吧,詹姆斯
How's it going, Lucy?
怎样了,露西?
Seventy-five words.
75个词
Oh, wait a minute, 76.
噢,等等,76
Seventyseven. Good work, Lucy.
77 干的好,露西
That's 78.
Agent Cooper asked me to find as many words as I could
库珀探员叫我 尽量找出
that contain the letters B, T and R.
和B,T ,R有关的词
Let me see. I used to be pretty good at this.
我看看 我以前很在行这个
My lunch date is here.
午间约会到了
This is the date that made Andy call in sick?
就是他搞的安迪 要告病假?
Hi, Lucy.
嗨,露西
There you are.
我来了
Hello, Dick.
你好,基巴
Lucy, I've always considered you to be a woman of letters.
露西,我就知道你是个 有文化的女人
"Prohibited."
''禁止.''
I say, I don't believe we've met.
冒昧,真不敢相信 我们能在这里认识
Richard Tremayne.
我是理查·车梅恩
Horne's Department Store.
荷恩百货店的
Designer Menswear.
男装设计师
Robot.
我罗伯特
Did I do something to anger him?
我刚对他有什么失礼的地方吗?
Not that native people don't have enough reason to be angry, per se.
本质上,一个土着 也没什么值得失礼的吧
Let's go to lunch. Capital.
去吃饭吧 进城吃吧
We'll go Dutch.
去吃荷兰菜
So how tall was this guy? Did his head hit the ceiling?
那巨人有多高? 有顶到天花板吗?
Almost. Whew.
差不多
I believe that the ceilings in The Great Northern are at least 10 feet tall.
我想大北方酒店的房♥ 至少有10尺高
At least.
至少有
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I hope I'm not interrupting.
来打搅你们了
That's okay, Leland. What's on your mind?
没事,利兰 有什么消息吗?
This man.
这个人
I know him.
我认得
How do you know him, Leland?
你怎么认识的 利兰?
When I was a little boy,
我那时还是个小孩
my grandfather had a summer home up on Pearl Lakes.
我爷爷在珍珠湖那里 有一幢避暑山庄
We used to go there every year.
我们每年都去那里一趟
You knew him from there? Yes. Yes.
你在哪里认识他的? 是. 是
Now, I know that he wasn't a Chelbert.
现在,我终于知道 他不是个鬼魂
They were our neighbors that lived on one side.
当时他就住在 我们旁边
On the other side there was a vacant lot.
那里有一块 空地
Next to that was a white house.
空地旁有一间白色的房♥子
That's where he lived.
他就住在那里
Do you remember a name?
你还记得他叫什么吗?
No.
不记得了
I think...
我想想..
I think it was Robertson. Robertson.
好像叫 罗伯逊. 罗伯逊
Robertson.
叫罗伯逊
Robert. R, T, B. That's what the letters are trying to spell.
罗伯. R,T,B. 这几个字母 原来就是代表这个名字
Hawk, get up to Pearl Lakes, find out who used to live in that white house.
豪克,快去珍珠湖,查查 谁在那儿住过
I'll do what I can.
知道,我尽快
Leland, thank you.
利兰,谢谢你
That's valuable information. Thanks. Thank you, Leland.
这消息很重要. 谢谢 感谢你,利兰
Oh... Something else.
哦,还有还有
He used to flick matches at me.
他还曾经在我面前玩火柴
He'd say:
他说:
"You wanna play with fire, little boy?"
''你想玩火吗 小子?''
That's our man.
他就是我们要找的人
Of course, most of the time I keep my department running like a top,
其实,平常大部分时间 我主管的部门都运作的很正常
but Christmas... Well, that was such a madhouse.
但圣诞节一到-- 唉,就变得乱糟糟的
Was absolutely no time for paperwork.
根本没时间 去读文件
I simply had to develop a system to memorize customer orders
我开♥发♥了一套简易的 订单记忆系统
using mnemonic triggers.
只要轻轻一按记忆开关
For instance, someone looking for argyle socks?
例如 有客人要找格子短袜?
Well, that would file under A for "argyle," subheading S for "socks."
好,只需输入「格」 和「袜」字.
Now, it does get tricky.
现在,这系统很管用
A request for a vulcanized mackintosh, for instance...
如果要找橡胶雨衣 比如--
Now, does that file under R for "raingear,"
这样,只要输入 「雨具」
or W for "waterproof"?
或者「防水」?
My familiarity with the inventory finds me leaning towards an R.
马上就会出现 你要找的详细目录
Lucy, may I ask you something?
露西,可以问你点事吗?
Do you find it odd that I don't switch my fork when I eat,
你有没注意到我有点怪 叉子没有换到右边,
that I lift it to my mouth with my left hand?
我吃饭时 是用左手的?
My mother calls it piling.
我妈说这是造作
Actually, it's not odd at all.
其实,也不是很怪
It's the European way.
欧洲人就这样用叉的
It's been six weeks, Dick. You said you were gonna call.
已经六个星期了,基巴 你说过给我电♥话♥的
I know.
我知道
I lost your phone number.
你电♥话♥我丢了
I work for the sheriff. You could've dialed 911.
我在警局工作 你可以打911啊
Lucy, I do apologize. I've been so terribly busy, honestly.
露西,真的很抱歉 我最近忙死了,真的
I've hardly had time to feed my cat. Ha-ha-ha.
忙得连猫都没时间喂
We went out every Thursday night for three months.
三个月来 我们不每周四晚都见吗
You made promises to me. You said you were gonna take me to dinner
你还答应过我. 说要带我去西雅图的
at the Space Needle in Seattle.
太空塔餐厅吃饭的
Even though you took me to Family Night at the Pancake Plantation,
虽然你带我去过 潘吉植物园的家庭餐厅
I still couldn't help but think that it meant something special.
但我还是不觉得 有什么特别的
When in fact the only thing special we did that night
除了我们做的 那天晚上
was drink two bottles of champagne
两瓶香槟
and end up on a display bed in Horne's Home Furnishings!
然后就在荷恩百货店的 家俱陈列室里把事给办了!
I admit it was daring. That made it exciting.
我承认那晚很大胆 也让我很兴奋
Still, I thought it would lead to more. Like a phone call.
的确,我还以为会有后续 如给我电♥话♥之类
Lucy, I feel terrible you're upset. Really I do.
露西,让你难过我也不好受 真的
Let me make it up to you. Like how, for instance?
我会补偿的 怎样补,比如呢?
For starters,
首先
I know I promised you a new dress at my 20 percent employee discount.
我会给你买♥♥条新裙子 我有店员福利,购物八折优♥惠♥
After lunch, I'll go right back
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表