剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
she couldn't have fussing and fighting around her
在怀孕的时候 不该有大惊小怪的举止
when she had a bun in the oven.
身边也不能有争执
And until we know for sure who's gonna be throwing that baseball,
所以,直到我们能最终确定 到底谁是投球手
or building that dollhouse, we should all be friends.
谁能盖孩子的玩具屋之前 我们都应该友好相处
So you two go right ahead and talk, and I'll see you.
那么你们继续聊吧 回见了
Andy, are you crazy?
安迪,你疯了?
Hawk, I know Lucy and I know what'd get her:
豪克,我了解露西 我知道用什么得到她:
Morals and manly behavior.
道德和男子气概
You think I went too far?
你觉得我过火了吗?
Harry? Hey.
哈里? 嘿
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
嗯,我想这算是告别了
Major Briggs says there's a frying pan full of steelhead trout out there
布里格斯少校说了 一大盘硬头鳟正等着我去吃呢
with my name on them.
以我之名开大餐
That's why I figure you're gonna be needing this.
所以我就想 你肯定需要这个
Harry...
哈里..
...this is unbelievable. - Yeah.
...这太不可思议了 是啊
Now, when those steelhead are running upstream,
好了,当这些硬头鳟 正力争上游时
they're only thinking about one thing. Sex.
它们只想着唯一的 一件事. 性
A Green Butt Skunk breaks their concentration.
一个新鲜臭鼬屁♥股♥毛饵 就能扰乱它们的注意力
A Green Butt Skunk.
新鲜臭鼬屁♥股♥毛饵
Yeah.
就是
Tied it myself. My dad taught me how.
我自♥制♥的 是我爸教我的
His dad taught him.
他爸教他
Harry, I don't know what to say.
哈里,我都不知道该说什么好了
Oh, one more thing.
噢,还有一个东西
I'll recycle this.
这个我来回收
Bookhouse Boy patch.
书屋会的准入证
We all agreed. You're one of us now.
我们一致同意 你现在是我们的一分子了
Harry, I am honored beyond my ability to express myself.
哈里,这份荣耀胜过 我千言万语
You wear that in good health.
你带着它会精神百倍
You ever need us, we'll be there.
你哪里需要我们,我们就到哪里
Deputy Hawk.
豪克副警长
If I'm ever lost, I hope you're the man they send to find me.
如我失踪了,我希望 你就是那个被派来找我的人
May the wind be always at your back.
祝愿风神永远守护着你
Deputy Andy.
安迪副警长
Your bravery is only exceeded by the size of your heart.
你的勇敢早就超过 你心脏的大小
A rare combination, indeed.
一个神奇的结合,真的
Lucy, my best to you and yours.
露西,给你和宝宝最衷心的祝福
Now, you better invite me to that wedding,
那么,记得请我 参加婚礼哦
whoever the lucky man might be.
无论谁是幸运儿新郎
Sheriff Truman? Yeah.
杜鲁门警长? 是
This is Special Agent Roger Hardy of the FBI.
这是联邦调查局的特别探员 罗杰·哈蒂
Roger, what are you doing here?
罗杰,你来这儿干嘛?
Dale, we've got a problem.
戴尔,我们遇到麻烦了
Effective immediately, without pay,
即时生效,不带薪
I regret to inform you of your suspension from the FBI.
我很遗憾通知你 被联邦调查局停职查办
Cooper, I suspect you know why I'm here.
库珀,我想你该知道 我为什么会在出现这儿
I don't. Internal Affairs.
我不知道 内务
We're the agents who watch the agents.
我们是监察探员的 探员
And his presence refers to my crossing into Canada.
而他是来查探 我越境加拿大的事
Hold on, that was directly related to a case we were investigating.
等会儿,那只是有关 一个案件的调查而已
Not without my knowing about it, it wasn't.
但我所知道的 并不是这样
What's the charge, Roger? Misfeasance?
控罪是什么,罗杰? 行为失当吗?
"Mis"-what?
"失"-什么?
The improper and unlawful execution of an act
就是失当并非法执行了 一个
that is in itself proper and lawful.
自身具适当性和合法性的行动
The rescue of Audrey Horne. In part.
欧蕊·荷恩的营救行动 这只是部分原因
There's also the disturbing allegation as to your motives and your methods.
还有不利的非议 针对你这次的动机和行动方式
What allegation?
什么非议?
Well, I'm waiting for some evidence to arrive.
嗯,我正等一些 证据来
We'll convene in one hour.
我们会在1小时内进行审讯
Alone.
单独
Come on. Think.
快. 好好想想
Mr. Horne wasn't expecting you.
荷恩先生没有和你预约
He said that possibly we could set something up for you next month.
他说有可能的话 我们下月可以给你安排点事干
Could you tell him it's about the tape he got in the mail yesterday,
你有告诉他是关于 他昨天收到的那盒磁带的事吗?
and it's urgent?
很紧急的!
Could you tell him that, please?
你去告诉他,拜托了?
A little late for Halloween, isn't it?
一个迟来的万圣节,不是吗?
What?
什么?
Oh, what are you supposed to be, a lounge lizard?
噢,你会打扮成什么呢 一只游手好闲的蜥蜴吗?
Shouldn't you be in school?
你不是该在学校里呆着吗?
School numbs my buns. What about you?
学校让我坐的屁♥股♥都发麻了 那你呢?
Oh, I'm just trying to get a meeting with your father.
哦,我只想和你♥爸♥ 见个面而已
What on earth do you wanna talk to him about?
你和他究竟 有什么可谈的?
A job. Business. It's personal.
工作. 生意. 私事
Hmm. I didn't know Daddy dearest was hiring.
我可不知道 我那最最亲爱的父亲正招人
Oh, you know me. I just gotta talk to him first.
哦,你知道我的 我只想先和他谈谈
Yeah. You're up to something, Bobby Briggs,
是啊. 你想图谋不轨 波比·布里格斯
but I'm sure that's none of my business.
但我肯定这 没我的事
Count to ten.
数到10
One,
two,
three,
four,
five...
5 ..
First rule of business is you have to know who to speak to.
经商第一课 你必须搞清楚在和谁谈生意
Audrey.
欧蕊
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
I know you're a busy man, I respect that. I'll get right to the point.
我知道你是个大忙人 我尊重你. 那我就长话短说了
Samantha, bring in a fly swatter. There's a bug in my office.
萨曼塔,把苍蝇拍拿来 我办公室里有一只臭虫
Hey! You're making a big mistake. Let me go!
嘿! 你犯大错了 放开我!
Hey, hey, hey! Leave him alone. He's a friend of mine.
嘿,嘿,嘿! 放开他 他是我朋友
You could tell your boss that that tape was not the original.
去告诉你们老板 那盘磁带可不是原件
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧? 还好
I can't imagine what all this is about, Bobby Briggs.
我真不能想像这都是 为了啥,波比·布里格斯
You know, that's twice you saved my bacon, Audrey.
你知道吗,2次了 都是你让我幸免于难,欧蕊
Could be talking sainthood.
简直可以禀告给圣徒听了
Is there anything I can do for you?
我要怎样报答你好呢?
How about an ice cream?
雪糕怎样?
Cup or cone? Mm. Mm.
杯装还是圆筒?
Cone. I like to lick.
圆筒. 我喜欢用舔的
What was the purpose of your first visit to One-Eyed Jack's?
你第一次去『独眼杰克』赌场 的目的是什么?
To gather information about the death of Laura Palmer from Jacques Renault.
去找雅克·雷诺收集有关 劳拉·帕尔默的死因
Who you apparently lured back across the border,
很明显的,你引诱他 跨回边境
where he was wounded while being arrested,
而他在被捕的时候 受了伤
and subsequently murdered that night in the hospital.
随后,他当晚就在医院里 被谋杀了
Renault was a material witness to events leading up to Laura's death.
雷诺是劳拉案 一个重要的目击证人
Leland Palmer confessed to Jacques' murder, which I believe he committed.
利兰·帕尔默承认杀害了雅克 我也确信是他做的
Am I being held responsible for this, Roger?
我要为此 负责吗,罗杰?
Let's talk about your second visit.
那第二次你到那里干什么
To rescue Audrey Horne from her kidnappers.
去营救欧蕊·荷恩 和逮捕绑匪
And both are dead. You know procedure.
还死了2个人 你是知道办案程序的
Crossing the border without contacting Canadian authorities
在没有联♥系♥加拿大当局的情况下 擅自越境
is a serious breach under any circumstances.
这在任何状况下 都属于严重违规的
I'm not disputing that, Roger.
我不想为那争辩,罗杰
Is it the Bureau's position that I'm responsible for these deaths?
那现在局里是什么态度? 是希望我为闹出人命负全责吗?
That's what we're trying to determine.
那正是我们 要决定的
This matter was brought to our attention
这件事之所以 引起我们重视
because Mountie King was involved in a sting operation
是因为加拿大骑警王 也参与了这次
to nail this Jean Renault.
钉死雅克·雷诺的卧底行动
We worked six months to set this up.
这个秘密行动我们已经进行6个月了
One night you march in,
没想到你那晚突然闯进来
Renault escapes, two men are dead,
雷诺跑了,2个人死了
and the cocaine we were using for the setup
我们行动中作诱饵用 的可♥卡♥因♥
was stolen from the premises.
被赌场的人偷走了
I don't know anything about the cocaine, but you've miscounted.
我一点儿也不知道 可♥卡♥因♥的事,但你算错了
Three people were killed. Jean Renault killed Blackie,
一共死了3个人 尚·雷诺杀了布莱奇
I didn't know about the Battis murder until now,
我现在才知道 巴蒂斯被杀了
and the bodyguard who turned his gun on me was killed in self-defense.
还有那个保镖用枪指着我 杀他是出于自卫
So what we have is crossing jurisdictional borders,
看我们现在都有什么 边境管辖越权
three dead bodies and international drug trafficking.
3条人命 国际毒品非法交易
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表