剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
That spring, one bad weekend,
那年春天,就在一个倒霉的周末
Norma ran off with Hank.
诺玛跟着汉克跑路了
I was so twisted up inside, I couldn't see straight.
我的内心痛苦极了 我糊涂了
When I opened my eyes,
当我睁开双眼的时候
there was Nadine, right in front of me.
纳丁 就睡在我身旁
There was something so sweet,
那一刻似乎也很甜蜜迷人
so helpless about her.
她看起来是那么的无助
We drove all night.
我们兜了一晚上风
Ended up in some little town in Montana, out past Great Falls,
绕过蒙大拿州大瀑布后 在一个小镇上停了车
and I asked her to marry me.
我向她求婚
Half joking, half drunk, half crazy.
半疯,半醉,半开玩笑的
It was light before we found a justice of the peace.
我们都以为结婚 会让我们的生活平静下来
And Norma...
但是,诺玛..
Well, she hadn't even slept with Hank.
唔,其实她根本 没和汉克睡过
The look on her face when she found out...
我看着她的脸 当她知道..
Nadine and I, we went up to my dad's old cabin up in Eagle Pass.
后来我和纳丁,去了英格·帕斯 我爸爸留下来的一个小木屋里
Honeymoon.
度蜜月
I was hoping maybe we'd get around to talking about a divorce,
我但是还打算借散布的机会 向纳丁提出离婚
annulment, something.
或者,先分居什么的
But Nadine was so happy.
但是纳丁是那么的高兴
And you know, by golly,
你明白吗,唉呀
I shot out Nadine's eye on that honeymoon.
蜜月里 我打瞎了纳丁的眼睛
What do you mean, Ed?
你说什么,艾德?
The first day, we were hunting pheasant.
蜜月头一天 我们去打野鸡
Nadine's a crack shot and we already had a couple of birds.
纳丁是个神枪手 其实我们已经打到好几只野鸡了
And I felt good shooting.
但是我感觉很好,还想打
Listening to the sound echoing, roll down those hills.
听着枪声回荡在山谷 又好像从山上滚下来
I fired.
于是我开火了
A piece of buckshot skipped off a rock and caught Nadine square in the eye.
没想到一粒弹片在石头上反弹回来 把纳丁的眼睛打个正着
Man, that's a tough one.
嘿,那一定疼死了
She laid across my lap as we drove back to town.
我们开车回镇 她就一直伏在我的膝盖上
She never cried.
她一点都没哭
She never blamed me.
没怪罪过我半点
She never hated me for it.
更从来没有因此而恨过我
Couple of months later, Norma married Hank.
几个月后 诺玛嫁给了汉克
So I don't believe in fate. You make your bed, you sleep in it.
所以我从来不相信命运 自作孽,活该
Sorry.
很难过听到这些
Ed, someone here to see you.
艾德,有人来看你了
A man in a smiling bag.
一个躺在微笑袋子里的男人
Take James right back to the station when you're done here.
这边搞完了 就把詹姆斯送回局里去
Poor Ed.
艾德真可怜
Poor Nadine.
纳丁也是
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Albert, why don't you take this opportunity
艾伯特,你为什么 不趁现在
to check in at The Great Northern?
去大北方酒店 订个房♥呢
Nurse, I really mean it, you better speak to that kitchen.
护士,我不是开玩笑的 你最好和厨房♥打个招呼,那些食物实在...
Harry, when Albert finishes up at The Great Northern,
哈里,艾伯特在大北方酒店 订完房♥以后
we'll meet back at the station.
我们在局里面碰头
I'm ready to lay the whole thing out.
我要开始布置整个计划了
Rocks and bottles?
糖果和饮料呢?
Chalk and blackboard will be just fine.
粉笔和黑板 就行了
Jelly doughnuts? Harry, that goes without saying.
果冻加面包甜甜圈怎样? 哈里,那还用说吗
I'll come back later and I'll bring some soup.
那回见 顺便买♥♥些汤回来喝
The food in these places will kill you quicker than most diseases.
这里的伙食有够恶心的 比所有病毒都恶心
Heh. So I hear.
我知道
Now, you know I have a sweet tooth too.
还有,别忘了 给我带甜点
I've got a chocolate-peanut butter pie.
我会给你带 巧克力花生牛油馅饼
Norma, I'm serious.
诺玛,别骗我哦
Bring the whole pie.
要一大个哦
I'll bring you two.
我给你带两大个,够没
Okay.
够了
Feel better, sweetie. Bye.
好好休息 回见
Bye.
回见
Son.
儿子
Dad.
爸
Would you
你愿意..
care to join me?
...过来一起坐吗?
Okay.
那好吧
How was school today?
今天在学校过的好吗?
School?
学校?
Fine.
还好
That's good.
很好
How was work?
你呢,工作怎样?
Work? Work was good.
工作?工作不错
Dad? Yes, son?
爸? 是的,儿子
What is it that you do, exactly?
其实, 你的工作到底是干什么的?
That's classified.
机密
Bobby, would you care for a piece of pie?
波比,你要 来一块馅饼吗?
The huckleberries are particularly delicious today.
今天的橘莓馅饼 特别可口
Particularly fresh and delicious.
特别新鲜 特别美味
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
Bobby,
波比
may I share something with you?
愿意和我分享一些东西吗?
Okay.
那好吧
A vision I had in my sleep last night.
我昨晚睡觉时做了个梦
As distinguished from a dream,
一个非一般的梦
which is mere sorting and cataloging
一个由潜意识 对日常生活
of the day's events by the subconscious.
进行分类 和重整后的梦
This was a vision.
那个梦境
Fresh and clear as a mountain stream.
清晰可见 犹如山涧清泉
The mind revealing itself to itself.
它慢慢显示,越来越清晰
In my vision,
在梦里
I was on the veranda of a vast estate,
我站在一间 宫殿的门前
a palazzo of some fantastic proportion.
一座富丽堂皇 结构匀称的宫殿
There seemed to emanate from it a light from within this
宫殿的窗户透出 一簇微弱的灯光
gleaming, radiant marble.
隐隐约约,映射出那些漂亮的大理石
I'd known this place. I had, in fact, been born and raised there.
我认得这个地方. 我来过,事实上 那里就是我出生的地方
This was my first return.
是我人生的首次回归
A reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being.
回归到任最深处的生命之源
Wandering about, I noticed happily
我围着房♥子转悠,我很高兴地注意到
that the house had been immaculately maintained.
它一直都被 打理得非常整整有条
There had been added a number of additional rooms,
有一个小客房♥ 在它的旁边
but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction
但是小客房♥丝毫不碍眼 完全和其他建筑物融为一体了
one would never detect any difference.
谁也不会察觉 它有什么不妥
Returning to the house's grand foyer,
回到房♥子里面的 大客厅
there came a knock at the door.
有人来敲门了
My son was standing there.
是我的儿子
He was happy and carefree.
他看起来多么快乐,无忧无虑的
Clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy.
充满和谐和欣喜 前途无量的人生
We embraced.
我们拥抱在一起
A warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld.
满怀温暖与爱 一个最纯粹的拥抱
We were, in this moment, one.
那一刻,我们俩,化为一体了
My vision ended and I awoke with a tremendous feeling
我醒来了,但那种奇妙的感觉 还久久徘徊在我心间
of optimism and confidence
让我感到你和你的未来
in you and your future.
多么乐观,自信
That was my vision of you.
就这样,一个关于你的梦
Really?
真的吗?
I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you.
我很高兴能有这个机会 和你分享这个梦
I wish you nothing but the very best in all things.
我祝福你 一生顺风
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢你,爸
See you later. Call. Okay.
回见. 电联 好的
Major?
少校?
How was the pie?
觉得今天的馅饼怎样?
Exceptional, as always.
一如既往地出色
How is Shelly?
雪莉怎样了?
I can't talk right now.
等一下再说吧
Well, how did she like the flowers?
那好,她喜欢那些的花吗?
The night Laura Palmer was killed, it appears she made two appointments.
劳拉·帕尔默被害当晚, 她有两个约会
In her diary she had written, "Nervous about meeting J tonight."
她的日记里写到 好紧张今晚和「詹」的见面
I now believe this was a reference to James Hurley.
被提到的「詹」 应该就是詹姆斯·赫尔利
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表