剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Of course he'll stay.
他当然会留下来的
There are plenty of things I could find for him to do.
我还有好多事情 要找他做呢
Mm!...
啊
Right, James?
对吧,詹姆斯?
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
是. 是 ,也许吧
Excuse me.
失陪了
Nice kid. He's done a fine job on the car.
多好的孩子 这车,他可花了不少功夫
Mm. Let's see what it will do on the open road.
我们来看看 它上路后怎么样
Goodbye, Jeffrey.
再见了,杰弗里
Doc, it's Nadine I wanna talk about.
医生,我想谈谈关于纳丁的事
Nadine wants to start dating boys
纳丁开始想和小男生约会了
and I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么好了
Is she sexually active?
她性生活频繁吗?
Active?
频繁?
Doc, I wake up every morning feeling like I've been hit by a timber truck.
医生,我每天早上起来 都感觉被运木卡车撞过似的
It's the extra adrenaline.
是肾上腺素过剩症
Well, it's downright dangerous.
那不明摆着的危险吗
She's liable to kill a young kid. I don't know what to say.
搞不好,她会杀那个小毛孩 我不知道该说些什么了
Be patient.
耐心点
And, uh, tell her to be home by 9:00 on school nights.
晚自修后 叫她9点要回家
Extra potatoes.
土豆,送的
Well, thanks.
那,谢了
Ed, uh, Donna took the van this morning.
艾德,唐娜今早 把货车开走了
Said something about looking for James.
说什么 要去找詹姆斯
Is there anything I need to worry about?
你觉得 我有必要去担心这事儿吗?
Well, James is out west a couple of hours.
嗯,詹姆斯只是去西部 呆一阵子
Trying to clear his head, I think. Donna's taking him some money.
好让头脑清醒一下,我想 唐娜只是去送点钱给他
Not easy being a parent, is it?
为人父母难啊,是吧?
Boy, I'll say.
伙计,我就说嘛
Well...
好..
See you, Ed. Thanks, doc.
回头见,艾德 谢了,医生
Hank's in the hospital.
汉克在医院呢
He said a tree fell on him.
他说是被一棵树压了
Honey, that tree was a redwood called Nadine.
小甜甜,那肯定是一棵叫 纳丁的红杉木给压的
Yesterday after you left, Hank jumped me.
昨天你走了之后 汉克就扑我来了
Right in my own living room.
就在我客厅里
If Nadine hadn't shown up...
如果不是纳丁及时出现..
Nadine took out Hank?
纳丁对付汉克?
Phew. And it wasn't pretty.
打的可激烈了
Harry called. He said he'll be arresting Hank for parole violation.
哈里来电. 他会拘留汉克 因为他违反了假释条例
When Hank gets well, he may have to go back to prison.
等汉克好了 他可能要再回监狱
I think it's time I start correcting a few of the mistakes I've made.
我觉得是时候去修正 我犯的错误了
Well, we could, uh, start by getting a cabin.
那,我们可以先从 小木屋开始修正
A couple of venison steaks and a bottle of sparkling wine.
来2份鹿排 再加上瓶汽酒
People will find out.
大家会发现的
Let them.
随他们吧
Don't you knock? I'm sorry.
你不敲门? 抱歉
Are you leaving? Yeah.
你要走了? 是的
You were good with Jeffrey.
和杰弗里在一起,你会过的很好
It didn't feel that good.
我不觉得有什么好
I can change that.
我能让你感觉好起来
It's wrong.
错了
Love isn't wrong, James.
爱不会有错,詹姆斯
Please don't leave me.
求你别离开我
Don't leave me alone with him.
别丢下我一个人给他
I'm gonna go check my bike.
我去看看我的机车
So how does chess figure into all this?
那怎么用棋 表达他的意图呢?
Because Windom Earle and I played a game every day for three years.
他知道的,因为过去3年里 云顿·厄尔和我每天都下棋
He felt that all of life
棋如人生
could be found in the patterns and conflicts on the board.
棋盘上的花样,斗争,一举一动 他都能感觉的一清二楚
Because I never beat him.
我从没赢过他
Now it's my turn.
现在轮到我走了
I'll publish my response in the Twin Peaks Gazette.
我会在双峰会刊上 刊登我的回应
I don't know what else to do.
除此之外,我不知道还能做些什么
Coop, you're gonna have to give me some more information here.
库,你得多给我些 相关方面的信息才行
Harry, I've brought some baggage to town I haven't told you about.
哈里,我是有些心理包袱 还没跟你讲过的
Windom Earle was my first partner.
云顿·厄尔是我第一个搭档
Everything I know about the law and the Bureau, I owe to him.
所有法律知识,还有 局里的一切事务,都是他教会我的
Four years ago, we drew the assignment
4年前 我们被指派了一项任务
of protecting a material witness in a federal crime.
保护一桩联邦罪案 一名重要证人
She was a very beautiful, very gentle woman.
她是个非常美丽 非常温柔的女人
Her name was Caroline.
她名字叫凯若琳
She and I fell in love.
她和我相爱了
One night, I failed in my vigilance.
那晚,我放松了警戒
An attack was made. I wasn't ready.
在我毫无准备下就被袭击了
I was wounded and I lost consciousness.
我受伤了 丧失了意识
When I came to, she was in my arms.
当我醒过来时 她躺在我怀里
She was dead. She'd been stabbed.
已经死了 被刺死的
The wounds on the vagrant?
和那个流浪汉身上的伤口一样吗?
Identical.
完全一致
The killer was never found.
再也没找到凶手
My wound healed, Windom Earle went mad.
我的伤势痊愈了 云顿·厄尔疯了
Institutionalized until his recent escape.
被疯人院收留了 直到最近他逃跑出来
So why is he after you?
那他干嘛追着你不放?
Harry,
哈里
Caroline was Windom Earle's wife.
凯若琳是云顿·厄尔的妻子
So he blames you for her death.
所以他把她的死归咎于你
It's much worse than that.
我想比这更糟
I think he killed her.
我觉得是他杀了她
And I think he committed the crime that she originally witnessed.
我觉得她目击的那个案子 就是他制♥造♥的
Harry, Windom Earle's mind is like a diamond.
哈里,云顿·厄尔的头脑 犹如一颗钻石
It's cold and hard and brilliant.
才华璀璨,又冷酷无情
I think he feigned the insanity that sent him away.
我想他刚开始是装疯 好让自己逃脱
But at some point, he lost the ability to distinguish
但慢慢的 他就失去了
between what's right and what's wrong.
判断好坏的 能力了
You don't know what he's capable of, Harry.
你根本不了解 他多有能耐,哈里
You don't know.
你根本不知道
Coffee, please.
请来杯咖啡
I'm looking for a biker named James.
我在找一个骑机车的人 叫詹姆斯
You look like someone in need of help.
你看来 需要点帮助
I'm looking for someone.
我在找人
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
James.
詹姆斯
James Hurley?
詹姆斯·赫尔利?
Yeah.
是的
You know him?
你认识他?
He did some work for me recently.
他最近帮我♥干♥了点活
What kind of work?
什么活?
He fixed my husband's car.
他帮我丈夫修车
Where is he?
那他人呢?
He left. Yesterday, on his bike.
走了. 昨天,骑着它的机车
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了?
He said something about the ocean. Mexico, I think.
他好像提过什么海洋 墨西哥之类的,我想
That's all?
就这些了?
Are you what he's running away from?
你呢 你就是他要逃避的人吗?
Look, dear, why don't you go home?
瞧,亲爱的,为什么你不回家呢?
He'll be back.
他会回去的
Coffee's on me.
咖啡我请吧
He's marching on Washington.
他正向华盛顿进军呢
We think he's getting close.
我们想他快到了
Ben? He prefers general.
本? 叫他将军
General.
将军
Jeb.
洁
He thinks you're General Jeb Stuart.
他以为你是洁·斯丢尔将军
Oh. You're in the cavalry.
哦,你是骑兵队的
Jeb, there is a great day upon us.
洁,我们的大好日子就要来临了
By dawn, our troops will be on the outskirts of Washington.
天亮时,我们的部队就 抵达华盛顿的边境了
By midday, it will fall.
中午时分,它将沦陷
And we will once again walk on our cherished fields at home.
到时我们将再次踏上家乡那片 我们珍爱的土地上
Only God can stop us now.
现在只有老天爷才能阻止我们了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表