剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
...keep thinking about Andrew.
...老是想起安德鲁
What he would have done about the fire.
如果他在会怎样处理 这次火灾
Thank goodness Catherine was here to handle everything.
谢天谢地还有凯瑟琳 在这里处理
What is it?
怎么了?
Josie,
乔西
Catherine died in the fire.
凯瑟琳烧死了
God, no.
上帝,不会的
Oh, Pete.
噢,皮特
Oh, Pete.
噢,皮特
We're...
我们..
We're planning a service...
我们要准备葬礼了..
...but they haven't found the body.
...但他们还没找到尸体
Oh, Pete.
哦,皮特
In a couple of days we'll go ahead.
过两天就要举♥行♥了
I don't know exactly what we'll be burying.
我还真不知道 到时候葬什么
Right this way. Come on, dreamboat. Daddy's waiting.
这边. 过来 游魂鬼. 爸爸来接你了
Come on.
快来
Miss Horne was a very bad girl, refusing to take her medicine.
荷恩小姐真不乖 什么要都不吃
Please. Weren't you, Miss Horne?
请别 没错吧,荷恩小姐?
Audrey?
欧蕊?
Audrey,
欧蕊
have you been mistreated?
有人虐待你吗?
He hit me. Ah.
他打我
I did not hit her.
我没打她
If that's what you're thinking, I didn't.
别听她说,我没有
That was wrong.
那就不对了
It will never happen again as long as you're with me.
只要你和我在一起 就再也不会发生了
Do you understand?
你明白了?
I spoke with your father this morning.
我今早和你♥爸♥爸 谈过了
You're in no danger.
你不会有危险的
Everything going to be fine.
事情进行得很顺利
You do trust me.
相信我
Don't you, Audrey?
你会的,欧蕊?
You see, Audrey,
你看,欧蕊
in a situation like this,
现在这情形
you have to handle yourself in a professional manner.
你要管好自己 友善点
We're all reasonable people and what you discover
我们都是明白人 至于你知道的那些事
is that something reasonable can always be worked out
明白人做明白事 我们可以坐下来
whenever reasonable people just put their minds... Tsk, tsk, tsk.
慢慢谈 我们会理解的--
No.
别哭
Lucy?
露西?
Lucy, we need to talk.
露西,我们要谈谈
Deputy Brennan,
布伦南副警长
I thought you preferred the company of your magazine?
我想你更应该 和你的色情杂♥志♥谈去?
Andy?
安迪?
Maybe you'd better get some air.
你还是先出去透透气吧
Lucy,
露西
I think we're at the point where it would be healthier for everyone
如果有什么困扰着你 不如说出来我听听
if you got whatever was bothering you out in the open.
找出问题,这样 对大家都有好处
Andy and I used to go out.
安迪和我以前谈过恋爱
That much I gathered.
这个我知道
For a year and a half until I started to notice things about him.
一起有一年半了,我开始发觉他 有点不对劲
They weren't big things, they were little things.
也不是什么大事 就是些小毛病
He never exercises.
他从不运动
He never washes his car and he doesn't even own a sports coat.
从不洗自己的车 甚至连一套运动服也没有
Uh-huh. Well, did you do something about this?
那,你有没有做些什么 去改善他?
Well, after I watched this TV show, I decided I needed some me time
嗯,在我看完电视后 我决定要给自己一些时间
during which we didn't see each other.
那段时间里 我们不再见面
During which period I met Dick Tremayne.
正在那时 我遇到了基巴·翠梅恩
Horne's Department Store, Men's Fashions.
荷恩百货店 男装部的
He had lots of coats and keeps himself and his car in great shape.
他有好多大衣,而且他自己和车都 总是保持得干净有型
Most of his behavior was asinine,
虽然他的举止像只蠢驴
but at least he was different.
但总算和别人不一样
Are you still seeing this Dick?
你现在还有和这个基巴来往吗?
No.
没有了
Lucy, do you wanna get back together with Andy?
露西,你想和安迪 和好吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, Lucy, can you tell me exactly what you do want?
那好,露西,你能准确告诉我 你到底想要什么吗?
I don't know.
我就是不知道
Sorry, Harry, I was trying to help.
没办法,哈里,真想帮帮她
Well, it was a good thought.
嗯,有心就好
But it's like trying to fix those potholes over on Highway 9.
但有些事就像 9号♥高速上的那个大坑一样
First heavy rain and pfft.
一场大雨过后就..
You've been down this road before?
你开过那条路?
Sure have.
当然开过
Harry.
哈里
I've got a dangerous situation.
我现在的情况很危险
I've examined every possible angle
我已经仔细考量过每一种可能性
and I believe there's only one way to proceed.
我相信 现在只有一条路能行得通
I need a favor, strictly between us.
帮我个忙,但只能你知道
What's up?
出什么事了?
I need one of the Bookhouse Boys. Your best man.
我需要一个书屋会的人 最棒的那个
It would be better if you didn't know why.
可以的话 先别问我为什么
Cooper, I've steered clear when you asked me to.
库珀,只要你开口 我会照办的
Is there anything I need to know about this one?
还有什么需要 交待我的吗?
Absolutely not.
没有了
I'll set it up.
我会安排的
Nine-thirty at the Roadhouse.
9点半在公路旅社见
Thanks, Harry.
谢谢,哈里
It must be him. Here we go.
肯定是他 来了
Good evening, sir, welcome to the Double R Diner.
晚上好,先生 欢迎光临双食店
Thanks, could I have a booth?
谢谢,可以要卡座吗?
Of course, right this way.
没问题,这边请
We have two very delicious specials this evening...
今晚我们有2款 特别美食♥精♥选--
I'm sure you do but I'll have a cheeseburger, medium,
不用了,给我来份 半熟芝士汉堡
a Coke and some fries.
可乐和薯条
Very good.
好的
Excuse me, Toad?
不好意思,陶德?
Why don't we finish this up in the kitchen? - Mm. Mm-mm. - There you go.
不如我们到厨房♥ 那边去吃吧
Get in the back and don't touch anything.
吃完收拾好 别乱碰东西
He only wanted a cheeseburger.
他只点了芝士汉堡
It must be some kind of food-critic trick.
那肯定是美食评论家 的个人癖好
You think so? Absolutely, yeah. I think...
你觉得是吗? 绝对是,呀. 我想
Bathroom?
洗手间?
Oh, right this way, sir.
哦,这边请,先生
We just finished painting it and it looks really nice.
我们刚刚装♥修♥完 感觉很好的
It's completely private. Yeah, follow me.
独♥立♥单格都有门的的 是,跟我来
Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起
Good stuff. Toad!
好东西 陶德!
Toad, get out of my... Mm. Whoops.
陶德,快给我出来..
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来见我
I didn't know... Know what?
我不知道.. 什么?
I didn't know if you were mad or not.
我不知道你受了什么刺♥激♥
I mean, how mad.
我是说,也许真刺♥激♥了你
I'll survive.
我受得了
Donna, there's nothing going on between me and James.
唐娜,我和詹姆斯之间 真的没有什么
What if there is? I mean,
有又怎样呢?我是说
who said James and I couldn't see other people?
谁规定我或詹姆斯 不能和别人约会了?
I certainly didn't.
我肯定不会
Are you saying you're seeing someone else?
你意思是你也在 和别人约会吗?
Maddy, I need your help.
马蒂,我需要你帮忙
How? Harold Smith has Laura's diary.
怎么帮? 哈罗德·史密斯有劳拉的日记
I thought the sheriff had Laura's diary.
警♥察♥不是已经 有劳拉的日记了吗
Harold said that Laura kept a second diary that I didn't know about
哈罗德说劳拉还有第二本日记 我们不知道的
and he's got it.
在他那儿
God.
天啊
We have to tell James about this.
我们要告诉詹姆斯
If Laura did have a secret diary...
如果劳拉真还有秘密日记..
...and Harold's got it...
...而且在哈罗德那儿..
...I'm gonna get it with or without you.
...我一定要拿到它 你到底帮不帮我
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表