剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
It's intriguing.
好狡猾哦
I'll read it to you.
我读给你听吧
But it mustn't physically leave this room.
但你听过的绝不能 流出这个房♥间
Acceptable.
可以
You'll start? Of course.
现在开始吗? 当然
A bargain has been struck.
成交
Donna Hayward.
唐娜·海沃德
Begin. All right.
来吧 好的
I'm from Twin Peaks. Actually, I was born here.
我来自双峰镇 其实,我出生在这里
My father delivered me. He's a doctor.
我爸爸把我带到世上 他是个医生
Where are you from?
那你从哪里来?
I grew up in Boston.
我在波士顿长大的
Well, actually, I grew up in books.
嗯,实际上,我是在书中长大的
There's things you can't get in books.
但有些事 你是无法从书中获得的
There are things you can't get anywhere.
从哪儿都 无法获得
But we dream they can be found in other people.
所以我们才寄望 能从他人身上获取
Continue.
继续吧
Maybe our dreams are real.
或许真能获得
My turn.
轮到我了
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Maybe I'll read it out here on the lawn.
可能,我会到屋外的 草坪去读
Please.
别玩了
We've only just started.
我们才开始啊
Why don't you come with me?
那你为什么不跟着我来
Come on. What's there to be afraid of?
来啊 有什么好怕的?
Come on.
快来啊
Please?
求你了?
Give that back to me.
把它还给我
Harold?
哈罗德?
Harold?
哈罗德?
I'm sorry.
太对不起了
I'm sorry.
太对不起了
The defense will continue with its evidence.
请继续呈示 证据
If you would, Mr. Racine.
没问题吧,拉辛先生
You can see from these EEGs,
你可以从脑电图看到
this chart here, which is actually of my own head,
图表在这 这是我的脑电波记录
is intended to show normal brain activity.
它显示了 正常的脑部活动
Objection to the use of the word "normal," Your Honor.
我反对,法官大人 不该使用 "正常" 这个字眼
Well, he's close enough.
唔,他解释的很准确
Objection overruled.
反对无效
This chart here is of Mr. Johnson and shows minimal activity.
强生先生的脑电图 则显示了极低微的活动状态
A previously submitted medical report
早前提交的 医学报告
states that Mr. Johnson has suffered diffuse brain damage.
陈述的很清楚 强生先生的脑部已经严重损毁
He doesn't currently even have the perspicacity
目前,他甚至 还没能力接受
to take the standard CST competency test.
最基本的 应激反应能力测试
We therefore submit
因此我们认为
that trying this individual
在这种情况下再继续纠缠
would constitute a mockery of the justice system.
将会成为司法系统上 的一个莫大的笑柄
A proceeding that the unfortunate young man
在这个不幸的年轻人身上 继续诉讼程序
would not even faintly comprehend.
将不会有任何结果
Mr. Prosecutor.
检察官先生
I know Leo Johnson isn't in very good shape.
我知道里欧·强生 现在的情况不是很好
On the surface, it might seem ridiculous to make him stand trial.
表面上,坚持让他出庭 似乎有点荒谬
But the trial does more than just punish the wrongdoer.
但审讯不单是 惩罚坏人坏事
It also brings a feeling of justice and retribution to a community.
更重要的是表达公义之声 并对社会起警示作用,杀鸡骇猴
Among the various crimes Leo Johnson is suspected of,
作为多起罪案的 嫌疑犯
the murder of Laura Palmer is the sort that can wound an entire town.
这类像劳拉·帕尔默的凶案 足以伤害到整个镇
As long as Leo Johnson carries a breath,
只要里欧·强生 还有一口气
All right. he is as eminently deserving of a trial
好了 他就应出庭受审
as this community is of a sense of resolution!
这是整个社会 共有的意识和决心!
All right.
够了
Now, have a seat, Mr. Lodwick.
现在,请坐,罗威克先生
Now, you fellas can catch your breath.
好了,各位 现在可以喘口气了
I, uh, am going to need to deliberate.
我需要慎重审议
Mr. Cooper, Sheriff Truman,
库珀先生,杜鲁门警长
if I could have the pleasure of your company.
希望你们能来 一同商议
Sid, can you fix us up with three black Yukon sucker punches?
希,可以给我们来3杯 黑玉空乳乳调酒吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
Lodwick really planted his feet and looked it in the eye.
罗威克的立场很硬 盯得很紧
I didn't expect him to press on the murder charge.
没想到他对谋杀指控 那么执着
Cooper, is Leo Johnson our man?
库珀,里欧·强生是我们的人吗?
No, sir. I don't believe he is.
不,先生. 我不认为他是
Harry, what's the temperature of the town?
哈里,镇上的人 有什么想法?
Do they want a trial or a lynching?
他们是想公审还是处以私刑?
They want the right man brought to justice.
他们想要一个合适的人 把公义带来
Well, they don't need a circus.
那好,看来他们不需要马戏团
And this poor bastard,
而这个小瘪三
he seems to be a heady cabbage.
看他也不过是颗愚妄的菜头罢了
Thoughts, Cooper?
你觉得呢,库珀?
I feel the killer will eventually be apprehended.
我觉得 会抓到真凶的
You have to watch these. They sneak up on you.
你得小心点 他们都在打你的主意呢
I'm gonna declare Leo Johnson
我等一下就会宣布
to be not competent to stand trial.
里欧·强生不适宜出庭受审
And when medically possible, that he be shipped home.
鉴于其病情 他将被送返家中
Harry, uh, do you wanna tell the little lady yourself?
哈里,你想亲口 告诉那位小姐吗?
Thanks, Clinton.
谢谢,克♥林♥顿♥
Cooper, how long you been here? Twelve days, sir.
库珀,你来着多久了? 12天了,先生
They're not gonna try him. No?
他们不打算起诉他了 不起诉?
Leo is coming home.
里欧很快就可以回家了
I'll advise you to keep your eye on the woods.
我建议你密切留意 那些树林
The woods are wondrous here...
这里的树林很神奇..
...but strange.
...也奇怪
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I get you anything, Nadine?
有什么行李要我拿吗,纳丁?
Who are you? Who am I?
你是谁? 我是谁?
You go to the high school. Well, yeah.
你也上高中吗 对,是的
Heh. Yeah, it took me a second. You're not in any of my classes.
啊,我一下子没想起来 因为你不是我同班
Why don't you sit down, honey? Let me get you a drink.
去坐着吧,甜心 我给你拿饮料
Oh, no, I'll get it.
噢,不用,我自己拿
Where are Mom and Dad?
爸和妈呢?
Oh, uh, out of town. Oh.
哦,出镇去了
Okay.
那好
You're a jack and I'm a jack And Steeplejacks are we Wow.
我是杰克我是杰克各史蒂芬杰克
Doc Hayward said to roll with the punches.
海沃德医生说 是后遗症
Have you thought about maybe taking her to see Dr. Jacoby?
你打算带她去 杰柯比医生那儿吗?
No, he's in Hawaii recovering from that heart attack.
不,他现在夏威夷 疗养心脏病呢
It just came right off.
它就这样掉下来了
Excuse me. Uh...
不好意思
Do you have an appointment, Mr? Tojamura.
你有预约吗,怎么称呼...? 托吉麻辣
I represent Asian investment bank.
我代表亚洲投资银行
We have superior offer
出高价
for Ghostwood Project.
购买♥♥格斯伍计划
I have commitment letters from Tokyo banks
我有东京银行 的委托信
prepared to move immediately.
准备马上启动计划
This all sounds very interesting,
这些听来都非常有趣
but unfortunately, I have an important conference call in a couple of minutes.
但真不凑巧,我马上有一个 重要的电♥话♥会议要开
I have prospectus...
我有计划书..
Perhaps some other time. ...and taste.
或许改天吧 ...和诱人的
Five.
五
Million? Ah.
百万?
Leave these. Let my people have a look at them.
我想你把这个留下 好让我们的人都看看
Point of visit.
正中下怀
Cooper's on his way.
库珀就到了
Is that our call? Yes.
绑匪的电♥话♥? 是
You pushed it pretty close.
你来的正是时候
Audrey.
欧蕊
I'll be sending my representative.
我会派人去的
Serialized denominations, as you instructed.
按你的指示 全是连号♥钞
My daughter's life is in your hands.
我女儿的命就交给你了
Stay by a phone.
电♥话♥联♥系♥
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表