剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
So you came back to bring us all up to speed.
那么你来就是要 把我们带回到正常运作轨道咯
You are Santa Claus, Mr. Wheeler. I'd better hang up my stocking.
你是圣诞老人,维乐先生 我最好把我的袜子先挂起来
You don't like me very much, do you, Audrey?
你不太喜欢我 对吗,欧蕊?
I don't have an opinion either way.
反正我没意见
But if you did?
但如果你有呢?
If I did,
如果我有
I'd say that the Hornes have managed to take care of themselves just fine
我会说,这么多年以来 荷恩家族一直把自己管理的好好的
for more years than you can count.
远比你看起来的价值重要
And desperate though we may seem,
尽管我们可能看起来 很绝望的样子
will probably continue to do so in the foreseeable future.
在可见的将来 这情形还会持续下去
Indeed.
那倒是
Where have you been all this time?
你之前都去哪儿了?
I mean, when you weren't busy rescuing widows and orphans
我指,你不是忙着去拯救 寡妇和孤儿,就是忙着要把我们的
and making our world a better place to live in.
世界改造的更美好,适宜居住 但除此之外呢
The far corners of the earth.
在天涯海角
I tell you, it's glorious out there, Audrey.
我告诉你,外面的世界很精彩 欧蕊
All in all, it's good to be home.
但再什么说,回到家的感觉还真好
I'm only 18.
我才18
And what exactly does that have to do with the price of eggs?
还有,鸡蛋的价格 究竟怎么回事?
Nothing.
没事了
God, look at the time. I have an appointment.
上帝,看时间都过了 我还有个预约呢
Could you tell my father? Sure.
你能转告我父亲吗? 当然了
Okay. Um, see you.
好的. 再见
Bye.
再见
I'll see you later, Jack.
回见,杰克
I'll see you, Audrey.
回见,欧蕊
Mm!
嗯
Shelly? Hi. Hi. How are you?
雪莉?嗨 嗨. 你好吗?
I'm okay. How are you doing?
还好. 你过得怎样?
You know life. Drag?
就过日子呗. 来一口?
Are you waiting for James?
你在等詹姆斯?
No.
不
Actually I got this really weird note.
其实,我是收到这些怪字条才来的
Somebody wants me to meet them here.
有人想我 来这见他们
That strange?
怪吧?
That is strange, look what I have.
那就怪了,看我有什么
It looks like we all have something to talk about.
看来我们好像都有事 要一起谈了
It fits.
刚好
This is weird. I'll say.
我只能说 这太奇怪了
Cooper here. Yes, Catherine.
我是库珀. 是的,凯萨琳
No, no, I was just on my way over.
不,不,我刚回来不久
She's here?
她在这儿?
Thomas Eckhardt's suite.
在托马斯·埃卡的房♥间
I see.
我知道了
Help!
救命!
Please help. I love you.
救命啊 我爱你
No! Josie. For God's sake...
别! 乔西,别这样. 看在上帝的份上
Don't touch me. Don't touch me! Don't hurt me.
别碰我. 别摸我! 别伤害我
Stay where you are.
你给我站住
He tried to kill me.
他想杀我
Is that what you'll say about me, Josie? That I tried to kill you?
你也打算这样形容我吗 乔西?我也想杀你?
What about Jonathan?
那乔纳森呢?
Did he try to kill you too?
难道他也想杀你吗?
He was taking me back.
他要抓我回去
Why did you shoot me, Josie?
你为什么要开枪打我,乔西?
Because you came here.
因为你的到来
I knew this day was going to come.
我就知道会有这么一天的
I'm not going to jail. I can't.
我不要坐牢. 我不可以
Put it down, Josie.
把枪放下,乔西
Harry. Put it down!
哈里 把枪放下!
Harry, forgive me.
哈里,原谅我吧
I never meant to hurt you.
我从来没想过要伤害你的
Josie. Josie.
乔西. 乔西
Josie.
乔西
She's dead.
她死了
Josie.
乔西
Coop, what happened to dead Josie?
库,死鬼乔西到底发生什么了?
Oh, Josie.
哦,乔西
Oh, Josie.
哦,乔西.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表