剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
And it is my firm belief, Jeb,
我这信念坚定不移,洁
that the Almighty is a Southerner.
南方人就是全能的主
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
You really think it's a good idea for Ben to be carrying this sword?
你真的觉得本拿着这把剑 没问题吧?
Well, uh, he thinks he's on a forced march to Washington.
嗯,他认为他强大军队 正向华盛顿进军呢
You know, he's crossing the Maryland border as we speak.
懂吗,正如我们说的, 他正穿越马里兰州的边界呢
What he's doing is quite healthy.
他的所作所为还挺健康的
I mean, by reversing the South's defeat in the Civil War,
我是说,扭转南方 在内战的失败
he, in turn, will reverse his own emotional setback.
反过来,对于他,其实就是在 把他自己的情绪扭过头来
What he needs right now is both your understanding
他此刻最需要的 是你们2位的理解宽容
and a Confederate victory.
还有一个大同盟胜利
Men of the South,
南方同胞们
from this day to the ending of the earth,
保卫家园战 即将结束之时
we who fight shall be remembered.
我们的战斗 应被载入史册
For our bravery, for the battle scars that we bear.
我们的英勇 我们所背负的伤疤
We few...
我们几个..
We happy few.
几个快乐人
We band of brothers,
带着弟兄们
onwards to Washington.
冲向华盛顿
Major Briggs?
布里格斯少校?
I need to see the sheriff.
我要见警长
Major Briggs.
布里格斯少校
More?
还要?
I'm fine. Fine, Lucy.
我够了 够了,露西
Fine.
够了
Major, what happened?
少校,出什么事了?
Well, as men who have dedicated their lives to service,
嗯,作为一个毕生致力 服务大众的人
I know that you're able to understand
我相信 你是能够理解的
how sacred I hold the Pledge of Allegiance.
我对美国的效忠宣誓 有多么神圣
And the cost one must pay when breaking a pledge.
一旦打破誓言 必然要付出代价的
It can be very great.
一定非常巨大
Well, the Air Force, I thought,
那好,我想,空军
was not unlike other societies of men dedicated to the fight for the good.
并不像人们所想的那样 是一个为正义而战献身的组织
Gentlemen, frankly, I'm worried.
先生们,老实说,我很焦虑
When my superiors questioned me about my disappearance,
当我的上司盘问我 失踪的事时
they exhibited a degree of suspicion and intolerance
他们所表现出来的 疑心和偏见
bordering on the paranoid.
几乎接近偏执狂的程度了
I must now admit that their motivation in the search for the White Lodge
我现在得承认他们搜索 守日门的动机
is not ideologically pure.
的意识形态上不那么单纯
I believe that during my disappearance, I was taken to the White Lodge.
我相信我失踪的期间 就是被带到了守日门
I can remember virtually nothing.
虽然我记不起什么具体的东西
But I have the clear intuitive sense
但我我的直觉清晰的告诉我
that there is much trouble ahead.
前路险阻啊
Major, what kind of trouble?
少校,什么样的险阻?
I am not aware of the form it will take.
我也不知道它将以 什么形式出现
I will return.
我会再来的
Until that time,
眼下
I will be in the shadows if you need me.
你有需要我的话 我会在暗中帮助你们的
Good day, gentlemen. Good day, major.
再见,先生们 再见,少校
In the shadows. Can you beat that? Nope.
暗中. 你能理解吗? 不
Excuse me, sheriff, Agent Cooper, may I show you something?
打搅了,警长,库珀探员 我能给你看点东西吗?
Good.
好
I wanted all of you to hear this.
我希望大家都听好了
I've just spent almost the last 24 hours with this charming young lady.
我差不多花了24小时 和这位迷人的年轻女士在一起
And as you can see, uh, I have no bruises, no broken bones.
如你们所见 我没有瘀伤,没有骨折
Any claims by her deceased husband's brother that she is cursed
而她死去丈夫的哥哥宣称 因为她是被诅咒的
or somehow responsible for his death is nonsense.
所以要为他的死负责 纯属无稽之谈
Now, what she does, in fact, possess is a heightened sexual drive
那么,她所作的,其实,就掌握了 高超的性驱动力
and a working knowledge of technique, anatomy and touch
丰富的人体构造知识 实用的爱抚技巧
that few men have ever had the pleasure of experiencing
没有多少男人能有福气享受 这无与伦比的快♥感♥
or the skill to match.
和无可匹敌的技巧
Is it hot in here?
这儿是不是很热啊?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Lana, let me be the first to congratulate you.
拉娜,让我首先 来恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, I could never have done it without Dr. Jacoby.
真的,没有杰柯比医生的话 我是办不到的
Okay. Well, then, we're gonna go bowling.
好了. 那么,接着 我们准备去打保龄球了
See you later, guys.
回见了,伙计们
Mm!
嗯
Don't anybody move.
谁也别动
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Anybody that moves, I'll blast her into kingdom come.
谁敢动 我就把她炸轰上天国
And the hippie too.
还有这个嬉皮士
Dwayne.
杜恩
Dwayne, this isn't gonna solve anything.
杜恩 这不能解决任何问题
She killed my brother. Mr. Mayor, she killed no one.
她杀死了我兄弟 市长先生,她没杀人
Horse dung. Fellas, I've got an idea.
你胡说 伙计们,我有个主意
Why don't we let Lana and the mayor talk things over together? Alone.
我们为什么不让拉娜和市长 单独谈会儿呢?
I don't wanna talk. I wanna shoot.
我不要谈. 我要打死她
Now, Dwayne, you can always shoot later. Talk first.
既然这样,杜恩 你可以等一下在打她啊. 先谈谈吧
Come on, in here.
来吧,在这儿
Lana, it's okay. Mr. Mayor, please.
拉娜,没事的. 市长先生,请
Mr. Mayor, please.
市长先生,请
Now what? We wait.
现在干嘛? 我们等
We wait. We wait.
我们等 我们等
It's hard waiting.
等待难熬啊
Okay.
好了
Ready, men?
准备好了,伙计?
Let's go.
我们去吧
We've decided to adopt a child.
我们决定收养一个孩子
He's so much like Dougie.
他太像杜奇了
I just feel like my husband's been brought back to life.
就像我丈夫 又起死回生了
Well, I've been lonely and selfish.
嗯,我一直都太寂寞和自私了
I hope you'll all forgive me for my boorish behavior.
我希望你能原谅我 之前蛮横无理的举动
Come along, my dear.
一起走吧,我亲爱的
I don't know about you guys,
不知道你们觉得如何
but I could definitely use something to drink.
反正,我肯定 要去喝一杯了
Me too. Oh, yeah.
我也是
Hot dogs.
热狗
We forgot the hot dogs. Pete.
我们忘了热狗 皮特
We forgot the wienies. All beef, with the skin on them.
我们还忘了烟熏香肠 牛肉,连皮的
Has Josie gone shopping yet? Yes, she's already gone.
乔西已经出去购物了吗? 是的,她已经出去了
Well, if you think you can tear yourself away
好了,如果你 能从你这一堆
from all this high-level executive decision-making for a moment,
高级决策议程里 抽出一刻钟来
I have something I'd like to show you.
我就带你 去看点东西
Have you ever asked yourself
你有没问过自己
how I really survived after the fire?
我火灾后是怎么生存下来的 ?
How I was able to marshal the resources necessary
我又是怎样 重新整合资源
to defeat Benjamin Horne and win back the mill?
击败本杰明·荷恩 赢回了锯木厂?
Now that you mention it, yeah.
现在既然你提到了,就想了
Come here.
过来这儿
Pete Martell.
皮特·马爹利
Andrew?
安德鲁?
I saw the boat.
可是那船
You... Take all the time you need.
你 慢慢来,别激动
Good old Pete.
老好人皮特
As you can surmise, I had my brother Andrew's help.
你猜对了 是我哥哥安德鲁在帮助我
Now, let me get this straight.
现在,我们不妨直说吧
You didn't die in the boat accident.
那次船事故,你没死,对吧
We didn't tell you, Pete...
我们没有告诉你,皮特--
With apologies much delayed. - because you didn't need to know.
还有一个迟来的道歉 --因为你没有必要知道
Okay. Fine.
好. 那好
We discovered the attempt on my life was coming,
那次事故 我们一早就发现了
so we arranged this little deception.
所以我们就将计就计
Who tried to push the button on you, Andy?
安迪,是谁想 陷害你?
Does the name Thomas Eckhardt mean anything to you?
你知道一个叫 托马斯·埃卡的人?
No.
不
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表