剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
The same dream that I had.
和我一样的梦
I need to unlock that. I need... The answer is inside of me.
我必须要解开它 我必须-- 答案就在我的内心深处
Bob and I, when we were killing together,
鲍勃和我 我们以前一起杀人的时候
there was this perfect relationship,
是最佳伙伴
appetite,
欲望
satisfaction,
满足
a golden circle.
一个金色的圆圈
A golden circle.
一个金色的圆圈
A ring.
是戒指
My ring.
我的戒指
I gave my ring to the Giant.
我把我的戒指给了那个巨人
He is known to us here.
我们知道他在这儿
Then he's real?
那么他是真实的?
As real as I.
就我和一样真实
He can help you find Bob.
他能帮你找到鲍勃
How? You must ask him first.
怎么找? 你必须要先问他
How do I do that?
那我要怎么做呢?
Oh, you have all the clues you need.
哦,你需要的所有线索都已经有了
The answer is not here, my friend.
我的朋友,答案并不在这里
The answer is here.
而是在这里
I don't understand.
我不明白
So much responsibility.
太多太多责任了
I know about you.
我知道你
That milk will cool down on you
你让牛奶凉了
but it's getting warmer now.
但是它现在又渐渐回温了
"Getting warmer now."
"现在又渐渐回温了."
Box and tag everything in these drawers. Everything.
我要你把这抽屉里的所有东西 都贴上标签. 所有东西
Coop, we found his telephone records. Look at this.
库,我们找到了这个通话记录 看看这个
The night Laura died. Telephone call Leland told us about.
劳拉死的那晚 这就是利兰跟我们提起的那个电♥话♥
Ben called her number from this office.
本在办公室这儿 打电♥话♥给她
White fox.
白狐貍
Yeah, white, dead and stuffed. Maddy was here.
是啊,白色,标本和填塞物 马蒂来过这儿
I think Ben killed her in this office, then took her to the waterfall.
我认为本是在办公室这里杀了她 然后再运到瀑布那里的
He killed Laura and he killed Maddy.
他杀了劳拉 和马蒂
Madeleine Ferguson died the night before last
马德琳·弗格逊是 前晚遇害的
between 10 p.m. and midnight.
在10点和子夜之间
That fits. We didn't take Ben in until after midnight.
完全吻合. 我们是在子夜之后 才把本抓进去的
That's as close as I can cut it.
那已经足够我把它打断了
Ben Horne's blood test.
本·荷恩的血液检验报告
A couple of minutes, I'll have this up to code.
2分钟就好了 我很快会把它们编好码
Tweaking the sensors, mostly.
把传感器拼好,差不多了
Don't want your sprinklers to be overly jumpy.
别指望你这个灭火洒水头 会自己灵敏的反应
Gotta set it just so.
必须进行设置才行的
I wanna talk about my child, our baby.
我想谈谈关于我孩子的事 我们的宝宝
Maybe. Maybe what?
也许吧 也许什么啊?
Maybe it is our baby and maybe it isn't.
也许是我们的孩子 也许不是
Dick?
基巴吗?
Oh, my Lord, is he the father?
噢,我的主啊,他是爸爸吗?
At first I thought you were the father.
刚开始我以为 你是爸爸
But then you said you didn't have any sperms.
但然后你说 你都没有任何精♥子♥
Then I thought it was Dick, but now you say your sperms are back.
之后我就想是基巴的 但现在你说你的精♥子♥又回来了
So as far as I can tell, it's a 50-50 proposition.
那么我最多只能说 你们各占50%的机会
Andy, where are you going?
安迪,你去哪儿?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
I want to speak to Richard Tremayne, Men's Fashions.
我找理查·屈梅恩 男装部的
Yes, I'll hold.
好的,I我等着
You won't hurt him, will you, Andy?
你不会伤害他吧,你会吗,安迪?
Tremayne, Brennan. Andy Brennan.
屈梅恩,布伦南 安迪·布伦南
We need to talk.
我们必须谈谈
That is, if you're not too busy.
那是,如果你不太忙的话
Tojamura-san.
托吉麻辣先生
How nice of you to come calling.
真高兴你来电问候
You are in prison.
你坐牢了
Yes, well,
是啊,嗯
a momentary inconvenience, I assure you.
只是个暂时的困境 我向你保证
We have papers to sign.
我们有文件要签署
The Ghostwood contracts.
格斯伍的合约
Tojamura-san,
托吉麻辣先生
I'm afraid there's, uh... There's been a snag.
我恐怕现在有了点小小的障碍
A snag?
障碍?
Unforeseen difficulties. Some legal in nature, others, uh...
意料之外的问题 一些相关法律,还有其他什么的..
I, uh... I'm unable to sign the Ghostwood agreement at this time.
我不能在这个时候 签格斯伍协议书
Then you will return my 5 million dollars.
那么你要退还我 5百万美元
Well, I want to return your money.
啊,我也想把钱退还给你
I want to sign the contracts.
我也想签合约
Tojamura-san,
托吉麻辣先生
as you can see,
正如你所见的
I am incarcerated.
我现在被囚禁了
Falsely accused,
被人诬告了
but my brother, heh, the boy genius,
但我弟弟,绝顶聪明的家伙
is out looking for a better lawyer.
正在为我找更好的律师
And until justice is done,
然后只要审判一结束
until I am able to breathe the air that free men breathe,
我就能够从新呼吸 自♥由♥人的空气了
I plead with you for understanding.
我恳求你能理解
This is the long, dark night of my soul.
这是我灵魂中 黑暗而漫长的一夜
Time to seek that...
是时候在黑夜里..
...tiny flickering flame within.
...去寻找那点点忽闪而微弱的火焰了
Forgive me, I've been very emotional lately.
原谅我吧 我最近非常情绪化
Catherine?
凯萨琳?
Benjamin Horne.
本杰明·荷恩
You're a slimy rat bastard.
你可真是个油嘴滑舌的卑鄙小人,混帐家伙
And I intend to make whatever remains of your pathetic existence
但无论如何,我还是打算 保住你这条贱命
a living hell.
好让你继续存在于这个人间地狱
Oh, Catherine. Oh! Ha, ha.
啊,凯萨琳
Oh, my God.
噢,我的神啊
You've come.
你终于来了
Oh, Catherine.
噢,凯萨琳
Catherine, Catherine, tell Sheriff Truman
凯萨琳,凯萨琳 快去告诉杜鲁门警长
about the night that we spent together
那晚 我们是一起过的
the night that Laura was killed.
劳拉被杀的那晚
You want me to beg? Huh?
你想要我乞求吗?
You want me to beg? Because I'll beg.
你想要我乞求吗? 因为我会的
Will you sign Ghostwood and the mill over to me?
你会把格斯伍和锯木厂 签回给我吗?
In a heartbeat.
立刻签
Oh. Clever disguise, Catherine.
你的易容术很聪明,凯萨琳
Really brilliant. Oh.
实在是太有才华了
Signed, sealed
签字,盖印
and delivered.
送达
Now, you'll tell the sheriff, huh?
现在,你会去告诉杜鲁门警长了吗,嗯?
You'll tell the sheriff.
你会告诉警长的
I'll consider it.
我会考虑的
Catherine. Catherine, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
凯萨琳. 凯萨琳,等会儿 等等
It's the truth, after all.
毕竟,那是事实啊
Heh, why, Ben, we've spent our entire adult lives lying to each other.
为什么呀,本,我们都已经花了 一生去彼此欺骗
Why spoil it with the truth now?
犯得着在这会儿以真♥相♥来破坏气氛吗?
Catherine.
凯萨琳
Catherine.
凯萨琳
Catherine!
凯萨琳!
Donna,
唐娜
I'm so happy you stopped by.
你来拜访我真高兴
We haven't had the time to just sit down and talk for so long.
我们好久都没 坐下来仔细聊过了
May I get you a glass of lemonade?
我给你倒杯柠檬水怎样?
No, thanks, Mr. Palmer. I only have a minute. Uh...
不了,谢了,帕尔默先生 我马上要走了
This is for Maddy. It's a tape of a song we did with James.
这是给马蒂的. 是一盘我们 和詹姆斯一起录的歌♥
I want her to have a copy.
我复♥制♥了一份给她
That's very sweet of you.
你太贴心了
She told me all about this.
她和我讲过这事儿
She said it was a very enjoyable experience.
她说那是个 非常好玩的体验
Anyway, if you could mail it to her, I'd really appreciate it.
总之,如果你能寄给她的话 我就真的很感激了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表