剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Why?
怎么回事?
Well, ahem...
这个嘛..
I know so little about you, Mr. Tojamura.
其实我对你所知甚少 托吉麻辣先生
This is a small community.
这是个很小的社区
I'm being careful.
万事都要小心
Trying to be sensitive to local concerns.
尽量不要引起 太多关注
You must understand the impact
希望你能理解舆♥论♥的影响和冲击
this project will have on the community.
因为这个项目 将会在社区里进行的
You waste my time.
你在浪费我的时间
We shall withdraw.
我们应该撤回资金
Oh, no. Please, Mr. Tojamura.
啊,别. 请别,托吉麻辣先生
Consider the position that I'm in.
考虑一下我的立场和处境
The mill fire created a raft of unforeseen problems,
锯木厂的火灾造成了 一大堆无法预料的问题
psychic as well as financial.
心理上的以及财务上的
I feel it's my duty as a civic leader
作为市长,我有责任和义务
to, uh, help foster the healing process.
帮助灾后重建和安慰市民
Even at the, um, temporary expense
也是我将来
of my larger business opportunities.
长远发展的一个资本
I know a little about fire.
我对火灾所知甚少
My family was at Nagasaki.
我家在长崎
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Would you excuse me a moment?
原谅我失陪一会儿?
Where might you folks be from, sir?
你是哪里人,先生?
Right here in Twin Peaks. That's terrific.
就是双峰镇的 那太棒了
How about those Steeplejacks, huh?
觉得那些修塔工怎样,嗯?
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you.
谢谢你们,女士们先生们 谢谢你们
Great Northern audiences are the greatest in the world.
北方大酒店的观众 是全世界最棒的
Thank you. Good night.
谢谢你们. 晚安
Give it a rest, Leland.
来休息一下,利兰
Temporary insanity, huh?
间歇性神经错乱,嗯?
Hopefully some of these people will be on your jury.
正希望这些人 做你的陪审团
You will be home free.
肯定判你无罪释放
You like musicals?
你喜欢音乐剧吗?
No.
不喜欢
It made me weep like a little baby.
它让我感动的哭得像个小孩
I find the adherence to fantasy troubling and unreasonable.
我认为对白日梦的所谓执着 都是徒添烦恼和不切实际的
Yeah.
也许吧
You're not from around here, are you?
你不是这里人,是吧?
I am a visitor.
我是来旅游的
No, thank you.
不,谢谢了
Or how about a nice cold milk?
或者来杯冻牛奶怎样?
Please give me my medicine.
请给我用药吧
I can feel the change. What change?
我感觉到变化了 什么变化?
The drug found in his possession
药是在他的东西里找到的
contains trace elements usually found in Haloperidol.
药里含有一种 特强镇静成分
Do you suffer from schizophrenia?
你有精神分♥裂♥症?
Multiple personalities? It's too late.
多重人格? 已经太迟了
You know this man, don't you? Why'd you lie when I questioned you?
你认识这个人,对吧? 上次我问你时为什么要撒谎?
It wasn't me. Don't you understand? Give him the drug, chief.
那不是我. 难道你还不明白吗? 给他用药吧,头儿
Not yet. If we give him the drug, Coop,
还不能用 如果我们给他用了药,库
you'll never see the other side.
你就永远见不到他的另一面了
Give him the medicine. No.
快给他用药 不
There is no need for medicine. I am not in pain.
根本不需要用药 我一点儿也不痛苦
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Mike. What are you?
我是迈克 你是什么?
I am an inhabiting spirit.
我是栖息在这个体内的另一个灵魂
Who is Phillip Gerard?
那菲利普·杰勒德又是谁?
He is host to me.
他是我的主人
You spoke to me in my dream
你在我的梦里
about Bob.
提到鲍勃
He was my familiar.
他是我的常客了
Where does Bob come from?
鲍勃从哪里来的?
That cannot be revealed.
那是不能透露的
What does Bob want?
那鲍勃想要什么?
He is Bob, eager for fun.
这个鲍勃,很贪玩
He wears a smile,
他面带微笑
everybody run.
人人都跑了
Do you understand the parasite?
你知道寄生虫吗?
It attaches itself to a life form and feeds.
它以依附作为生命形式 和进行自我喂养
Bob requires a human host.
鲍勃则需要人类做寄主
He feeds on fear
以吸食人类的恐惧
and the pleasures.
和快♥感♥为生
They are his children.
他们都是他的孩子
I am similar to Bob.
我和鲍勃是同类人
We once were partners.
我们曾经是好伙伴
But then I saw the face of God
但是后来我看到了上帝的脸
and was purified.
是多么的纯净
I took off the arm.
于是我把手砍了下来
But remained close to this vessel.
但剩下的还在飞船附近
Inhabiting from time to time for one single purpose.
有时栖息 只为了一个单纯的目的
To find Bob. To stop him.
找到鲍勃 并制止他
This is his true face.
这就是他的原样
But few can see it.
但极少人能看见
The gifted...
除了那些有天赋的..
...and the damned.
...和被诅咒的人
Is Bob near us now?
现在鲍勃在我们附近?
For nearly 40 years.
在这儿游荡将近40年了
Where?
在哪儿?
A large house made of wood.
一间大木屋
Surrounded by trees.
被树木围绕着
The house is filled with many rooms, each alike.
屋子里有很多房♥间 每间都一模一样
But occupied by different souls.
但住着不同的灵魂
Night after night.
夜夜如是
The Great Northern Hotel.
北方大酒店.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表