剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Mr. Horne?
荷恩先生?
Mr. Horne?
荷恩先生?
Your secretary said to come in.
你秘书说可以进来的
Bobby Briggs.
波比·布里格斯
Bobby, you know what you have to have in this life? Hmm?
波比,你知道 你一生中必须要有的是什么?
Balance.
平衡
Distance.
距离
Symmetry.
对称
Look.
看
It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? Hmm?
多美丽啊,不是吗?
Uh, Mr. Horne, did you listen to that tape that I sent you?
荷恩先生,你听了我 送来的那盒录音带了吗?
Yes, I listened to your tape, Bobby.
有,我听过了,波比
Frankly, I am surprised that Leo could master the technology.
老实说,里欧能控制一门技术 我对此还真吓了一跳
Damn it, Bobby, what do you want? Huh?
这该死的,波比,你想要什么?
Mr. Horne, I have a great admiration for you.
荷恩先生 我对你万分钦佩
Admiration is for poets and dairy cows, Bobby.
钦佩这词是给诗人和 奶牛用的,波比
I don't know what you mean. I, uh...
我不是很懂你的意思. 我..
Bobby.
波比
You're standing in front of a mammoth skyscraper.
你正站在一幢 庞然的摩天大楼前
A leviathan that rips a hole in the clouds.
这只海怪撕开一个云洞 正直冲凌霄
Now, what's the first question that comes to your mind?
现在,第一个出现在你脑海 里的问题是什么?
Mm!...
嗯
The first question that you ask yourself is, "What's on the top floor?"
你问自己的第一个问题 就是,"在最高处的是什么?"
"Who's up there in the penthouse, and why?"
"坐在楼顶阁楼里的谁 为什么?"
Now, that's who I am.
吶,我是一个这样的人
Are you?
你是这样的人吗?
Yeah, of course I am. Yes.
啊, 我当然是了. 是的
Bobby, opportunity knocks.
波比,机会找上门了
I want you to follow Hank Jennings.
我要你去跟踪汉克·詹宁斯
I want you to chronicle his existence.
我要你记录 他的生活的一切
Show me something that I don't already know.
去展示那些 我所不知的事
Mm!
嗯
I'd like to see both.
2个我都想去看
Very good. Which one would you like to see first?
很好. 那你想先看 哪个?
Well...
那..
What is this?
这是什么?
I'd thought I'd taken that out.
我想我之前把那个排除了
That property is called Dead Dog Farm.
那个房♥产 死狗农庄
And it's worse than it sounds.
还有比这更糟的呢
What is it? A puzzle.
是什么? 反正迷雾重重
No one ever really stays there long.
从来没人在那儿住的长久
When can I see it?
我什么时候能去看?
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
But the little nipper is so excited about our camping trip,
但那个小年轻已经对我们的 野营之旅兴奋不已了
I just couldn't coax him out of the car. Heh.
我实在没办法 把他哄下车
Richard, this is Judy Swain
理查,这位是朱迪·斯温
from the Happy Helping Hands organization.
从快乐帮手组织 那边过来的
I'm little Nicky's case manager.
我是小尼克的跟进人
Charmed, I'm sure. Shall we?
不胜荣幸,我肯定. 那我们?
Sit down.
坐吧
Okay. Ahem.
好的
Mm!...
嗯
As I was about to tell your, uh, friends,
正如我准备向你朋友说的
the number one thing to know about Nicky
关于要了解尼克的 第一件事
is that throughout his brief life, he has been very confused,
就是他这小小年纪 就已经被搞的非常狼狈了
and perhaps traumatized by a persistent random misfortune.
有可能是因为被一连串的 不幸事件伤害过吧
Looks like he's bounced around quite a bit.
看来他好像被收♥容♥所♥ 推来让去好多次了
Well, yes, he has.
啊,是的,的确是这样
Poor child. Yes.
可怜的孩子 就是
An orphan, you know.
知道吧,他是个孤儿
Really? What happened? Did his parents die?
真的吗?发生什么了? 他父母死了?
Nicely deduced, Andrew.
出色的推理啊,安德鲁
Persistent random misfortune?
一连串不幸事件?
Uh, they were killed.
啊,他们被杀害了
How were they killed, Miss Swain?
他们怎么被杀害的,斯温小姐?
Mysterious circumstances.
神秘事件
I'm afraid the, uh, orphanage has never provided us with that information.
很抱歉,孤儿院从未 向我们提供过那方面的信息
Andy, let's go. Emergency up at the Great Northern.
安迪,我们出发吧 北方大酒店有突发事件
Looks like a heart attack.
看来是心脏病发
Once stimulated, the female will respond in such a way
一旦受到刺♥激♥ 雌性身上的皮肤
that the skin around her... Oh, my God.
会以一种这样的方式作出反应.. 噢,我的上帝啊
Looks like Dougie went out with his boots on.
看来杜恩这次真 魂归天国了
Sheriff, look at this.
警长,开这个
What a falling out was here.
谁又在这儿闹事啦
Doug.
杜
Lord, I hate to say it, I told you so.
天啊,我真讨厌这样说,我早就警告过你了吧
Here, sheriff.
看这儿,警长
This is it.
就是它
The murder weapon.
杀人凶器
She might as well have blown his brains out with a rifle.
她可能还用 来♥复♥枪♥打爆了他的头呢
He never could say no to a woman.
他从来不能拒绝女色
You old fool.
你这老傻帽
You sexual adventuress, you'll burn in hell for this.
你这个色相女骗子 为此,你会给地狱之火烧死的
Take it easy, mister. I'm gonna shout till I wake the dead.
别激动,先生 我要把你数臭,直到我死为止
She murdered my brother.
她谋杀了我亲兄弟
She's a witch.
这个恶毒的巫婆
He's right, I'm cursed.
她是对的,我被诅咒了
Don't be silly.
别犯傻了
No, no, it's true.
不,不,是真的
It all started in high school, prom night.
高中时就开始了 舞会之夜
My date went to kiss me.
我舞伴来吻我
It was his first day with his new braces.
那是他头一天 穿这他新的吊裤带
Oh, and they gleamed in the moonlight.
噢,它们在月夜中 闪闪发光
And his rubber band snapped and his jaw locked open,
之后橡皮带啪嗒断掉了 抽的他下颚痉挛脱了韧
and we ended up in the emergency room,
我们就那样 在急救室结束了
and the doctors had to break his jaw in three places to get it to shut.
医生不得不打碎3处颚骨 去重新缝合它
And it's just gotten worse ever since.
打那儿时起更是每况愈下了
A curse needs a cure.
你需要解咒
I know a bit about these things.
我懂一些这方面的事
Are you the sheriff?
你是警长吗?
Let's just say, when something really big goes down, I'm the man.
这么说吧,每当有真正重大 事故降临,我就是个男子汉
Boys, there's a story about a great football coach,
小子们,有一个关于 伟大足球教练的故事
whose name escapes me at this time,
名字我现在 不记得了
who was dead set against having any black players on his team.
他坚决反对 有任何黑人球员在他队里
Until somebody brought him the finest black halfback anyone had ever seen.
直到某人把世界上最好的 黑人众中卫带到他面前
And when what's-his-name saw him run 50 yards
当他,他叫什么来着? 看他跑出50码后
and no one lay a hand on him,
已经无人能及时
he shouted, "Look at that Indian go!"
他大喊到,"看那个印第安人,牛!"
That coach accepted that athlete's desire to compete.
那个教练终于接受了 那个燃烧着竞技欲望的运动员
Nadine.
纳丁
And today, this story applies to this woman's...
而今天,这个故事同样适用 于这位女士--
This young girl's right to compete.
这位少女适合竞技
In addition to it being her moral and constitutional right.
此外 这对她,不但符合道德 也符合宪法权利
Mike Nelson, could you step up here for a second?
麦克·尼森 你能上前来一下吗?
Yeah
啊呀
Come on, Mike, go.
来吧,麦克,去吧
Now, Nadine has chosen to prove herself to us
现在,纳丁已经选择了 我们中最好的为对手
by taking on our very best.
来向我们证明她的实力了
Our very own district champion, Mike Nelson.
我们真正的区冠军 麦克·尼森
Yeah! Come on. Come on. All right, man.
呀! 来吧. 开干吧 好啊,伙计
Go, Mike.
放马去吧,麦克
Hi, Mike.
嗨,麦克
Oh! Put your hand here.
把你手放这儿
No, here.
不,这儿
All right, now just push against me. I'll try not to hurt you.
好了,现在推抵我 我会尽量不伤到你
Wanna go out tonight?
今晚想出去吗?
This is called a tie.
这招叫『系』
Oh, yeah. You stupid...
哦,呀 你这笨瓜..
What did you say, Mike?
你刚说什么来着,麦克?
Neck, you're breaking my neck.
脖子,你快把我脖子拧断了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表