剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
你好 库柏探员
25年后再见
与此同时
双峰 第三季第一集
库柏探员
听
那声音
它现在
在我们的家里了
是的
It is.
现在 这些都不能
大声说出来了
记住
理查德和
琳达
一石
二鸟
我明白
I understand.
你
离得太远
博士
Hey, Doc.
乔
Hey, Joe.
怎么样 博士
How's it going, Doc?
一如既往的好
As good as ever.
好了
All right.
需要帮忙吗 博士
You gonna need any help, Doc?
这个嘛
You know,
谢了 但不用了
thanks, but no, thanks.
我喜欢单干
I like to work alone.
纽约
三号♥机
Camera three.
有外卖♥♥
Delivery.
-特雷茜 -你好
- Hey, Tracey. - Hey.
你不用亲自送过来的
You didn't have to bring it yourself.
你不是应该在工作吗
Aren't you supposed to be working?
没有 我十点就下班了
No, I-I got off at ten.
我带了两杯
I brought two.
能跟你一起吗
Can I join you?
该死
Damn.
特雷茜 很抱歉 这里闲人免进
Tracey, I'm sorry, but no one can come in here.
我该给你多少钱
How much do I owe ya?
不用了
No, no, I--
我没花钱
I got 'em for free.
我不能进去吗
I can't come in?
是的
That's right.
该死
Shoot.
最高机密
Top secret.
那我更好奇了 你快把我逼疯了
Now I'm so curious. You're driving me crazy.
我得进去了
In fact, I got to go back in.
我明天来上班的时候去你那 如果可以的话
I'll stop by on my way in tomorrow, if I can.
好的 要是我想你了
Okay, or if I miss you,
我也可以明晚再来
I can come back tomorrow night
带上咖啡 同一时间
and bring coffees, the same time.
谢了 特雷茜
Thanks, Tracey.
两杯都给你吧
You can have 'em both.
谢了 特雷茜
Thanks, Tracey.
你真是个坏姑娘 特雷茜
You're a bad girl, Tracey.
你试试看啊
Try me.
贝弗莉
Beverly,
告诉豪斯曼女士
tell Mrs. Houseman that we will
我们会退她两晚的住宿金
refund two nights of her stay
但一整周可不行
but not the whole week.
她和她纽约的朋友们
She and her New York friends
一直使用着我们的按♥摩♥馆呢
keep our SPA running.
好的
Good.
臭鼬到底怎么进到她房♥间里的
How did the skunk get in her room?
什么
What's that?
臭鼬
The--the, skunk,
怎么进到她房♥间里的
how did it get into her room?
不 没有
No, no, no, no.
根本就没
It--it wasn't even--
都没靠近她房♥间
even close to her room.
臭鼬在酒店的另一头
The skunk was on the whole other side of the hotel.
-是... -我来了
- It was... - I am here,
本老弟
Brother Ben!
酸酸甜甜
Sweet and sour,
带点咸 很松脆
salty, crunchy...
贝弗莉
Beverly,
这是我弟弟杰瑞
my brother Jerry.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
去找豪斯曼女士吧 就按我们说的
So get back to Mrs. Houseman as we discussed...
-好的 -我回头找你
- Okay. - and I'll get back to you later.
当然
Sure thing.
那个是新来的女孩吗
Is that the new girl?
还是我应该称呼为"女人"
Or should I say "Woman"?
那样的一个女人你不能称之为女孩
A woman like that, you can't call a girl.
贝弗莉 是的
Beverly, yes.
你上她了吗
Are you banging her yet?
杰瑞
Jerry!
尊 重
R-e-s-p-e-c-t.
尊重
Respect.
她是一个美丽的灵魂
She's a beautiful soul.
而且她结婚了
And she's married.
以前你可不介意这个
That never stopped you before.
给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 给我吧
Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me.
杰瑞
Jerry.
你脑子里还能有什么
What else do you have on your mind?
实际上我在神游
Swimming in my mind at this time, literally,
思绪从我最新研究的水栽籼粳混合稻
is my new hydroponic indica-sativa hybrid,
一路通过阿姆斯特丹快速通道
a touch of the mythic AK-47
跑到神秘的AK47
by way of the Amsterdam express.
它被烘焙成了香蕉面包
It's baked into this banana bread
又被灌入了这个可以抹平的果酱之中
and infused in this potent spreadable jam
这对于孤独的创造者来说再理想不过了
that's ideal for creative sojourns of a solitary nature.
思绪泛滥
Wheels up.
杰瑞
Jerry,
吃自家旅馆东西的创始人
a prophet is without honor
是不会获得别人的尊敬的
who eats his own profits.
那可不对 本老弟
Not indeed, brother Ben.
这让我状态正佳
It puts me in a groove,
没有人知道我什么时候会累
and where it stops, nobody knows.
感谢上帝你再也不插手宾馆的工作了
Thank God you are no longer in the hotel business.
你怎么了 本
Where have you been, Ben?
我的最新合规合法的业务
Yeah, my new legally sanctioned business
是把我们的税收翻三倍
is tripling our revenue.
这是妈妈的帽子吗
Is that Mother's hat?
双峰警♥察♥局
露西·布伦南
你好 我想找杜鲁门警长
Hello. I'd like to see Sheriff Truman.
哪一个
Which one?
哪一个
Which one?
杜鲁门警长不在吗
Sheriff Truman isn't here?
你知道哪一个吗
Well, do you know which one?
可能会弄错
It could make a difference.
不 女士
No, ma'am.
一个生病了
One is sick,
另一个去钓鱼了
and the other one is fishing.
可能会弄错
It could make a difference.
是关于保险的
It's about insurance.
我不确定我能否帮上你
I'm not sure I will be able to help you.
我要见杜鲁门警长
I'd like to see Sheriff Truman.
我会留下我的名片
I'll leave my card
改天再打电♥话♥来
and call in another day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会留好名片的
I'll keep the card,
但是除非
but unless--
你以为你在往哪里走
Where the hell do you think you're going?
瞧瞧
Well, lookee here.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
你好 比尤拉
Hello, Buella.
你好吗
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表