剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
That explains this.
你看这个
Hell of a way to kill a tick.
倒霉的木跳蚤,给打得稀巴烂
Did you get a look at the gunman?
你看到那个持枪歹徒的脸了吗?
I saw a masked face, muzzle flash.
只看到了面具,和枪口的火光
Lucy, you better bring Agent Cooper up-to-date.
露西,你最好给库珀探员 汇报一下今天的情况
Leo Johnson was shot.
里欧·强生中枪了
Jacques Renault was strangled.
雅克·雷诺被勒死了
The mill burned. Shelly and Pete got smoke inhalation.
锯木厂被烧燬了 雪莉和皮特给浓烟熏倒了
Catherine and Josie are missing.
凯萨琳和乔西都失了踪
Nadine is in a coma from taking sleeping pills.
纳丁服食过量安♥眠♥药♥ 现在昏迷中
How long have I been out? It's 7:45 in the morning.
已经几点了? 早晨7:45了
We haven't had this much action in one night
整晚 暂时都没什么动静
since the Elk's Club fire of '59.
只有59区的角鹿社俱乐部失火了
Harry, we need to get a search warrant for Leo Johnson's house.
哈里,我们要申请搜查令 去搜查里欧·强生的房♥子
No need. Leo was shot in his own living room.
不用了. 里欧就在 自己的客厅中枪的
Deputy Brennan found him.
是戴佩提·布伦南发现他的
You're not going anywhere. Doc. When the will is invoked,
你那儿都不能去 医生. 当正义在召唤的时候
the recuperative powers of the physical body are simply extraordinary.
身体的复原能力 会变得非常惊人
Just give me a couple of hours to get dressed.
只需要给我几个小时 换衣服
Cooper, this is totally against my recommendations.
库珀,你不能这样走 完全不顾自己的身体
It's all right, doc. Duly noted.
没事,医生. 我会小心的
You got two busted ribs, your cartilage is a mess.
你断了两条肋骨 好些小软骨还没修复
Who knows what else is wrong?
天知道还会发生什么事故?
What's that?
那是谁?
Jacques Renault.
雅克·雷诺
Is that bag smiling?
你觉得那个袋子在微笑吗?
Smiling?
微笑?
What's there to smile about?
都这时候了,还有什么好微笑的?
Do you miss Beth?
你想念贝丝吗?
What?
啊?
Have you been missing your mom?
你想念你妈妈吗?
Aunt Sarah? Yeah?
莎拉姨妈? 嗯?
I had the strangest dream last night.
我昨天晚上作了个怪梦
About what?
什么怪梦?
The rug.
梦见了地毯
Right here.
就在这里
Right from this angle where I'm sitting.
从这里 我正坐着这里
Was Laura in it?
你梦见到劳拉了?
Leland?
利兰?
Morning, dears.
早啊,亲爱的
Oh, Leland.
噢,利兰
Uncle Leland's hair turned white.
利兰姨父的头发都变白了
Leland, come back here.
利兰,回来
Oh, God.
噢,天啊
Okay. Agenda.
来. 日程表
One.
第一
I want a location on Catherine.
我要知道凯萨琳现在是死是活
Keep our distance, just make sure she's ready to take the fall.
我们装作什么都不知道 她来做替罪羊
Two.
第二
I want a complete medical on Leo Johnson
我要知道 里欧·强生的详细病情
and his prospects for recovery
看他到底有没康复的迹象
and a satisfactory explanation from Hank Jennings
我还要汉克·詹宁斯 好好给我解释
why Leo isn't being measured for a plot in Ghostwood Memorial Park.
为什么在格斯伍纪念公园的时候 里欧没有被警♥察♥捉去做酒精测验呢
Well begun is half done.
不管怎样,有好开始就已经成功一半了
I'm back.
我回来了
Back and ready.
整装待发
But the bullet came from outside.
但是子弹是从外面射进来的
How do you figure?
你有什么意见?
Sheriff, a picture is forming.
警长,这不是已经很清楚了吗
Big ax on the couch.
一把大斧头在沙发上
These same geese were flying that evening.
案发当晚 这些鹅如常飞着
Leo was trying to turn someone into kindling.
里欧当时正 猛推着某个人
That person hit the TV, moved it.
那个人撞到了电视机,把它撞歪了
You can see the depression in the carpet.
你看到这个印了没有 地毯上的这个
Shelly?
雪莉?
Shelly Johnson's about 99 pounds soaking wet.
雪莉·强生约99磅重 而且浑身都湿透了
This is a big TV.
这是一台大电视
Leo advanced, ax raised.
里欧冲上前,举起斧头
Then what happened?
然后呢?
Bullet came through the window, knocked Leo back onto the couch.
子弹穿过窗户 把里欧放到在沙发上
Do you think it was Shelly who pulled the trigger?
你觉得是雪莉开的枪吗? 不是她的话,又是谁开的枪呢?
Sheriff, get your mind off Shelly, for a moment.
警长,可以先暂时 忽略雪莉吗
We won't know about Shelly until we find out what time she got to the mill.
我们不会知道雪莉做过什么 直到我们查出她当晚到底是几点到锯木厂的
Hey, what issue is this?
嘿,第几期?
Still no cocaine. Here or in the truck.
还是没找到可♥卡♥因♥ 卡车上和这里都没有
But I found this in the truck.
但我在车上找到这个
Leo's duster.
里欧的抹布
Reeks of gasoline. The mill.
汽油味很重 锯木厂
Good work, Hawk.
干得好,豪克
Harry, do you know who it is?
哈里,你看谁来了?
Harry, do you know who it is?
哈里,你看谁来了?
Harry. What's that?
哈里 外面再喊什么?
Harry, do you know who it is? It's Andy.
哈里,你看谁来了? 是安迪再喊
He seems pretty upset about something.
他看起来 好像很不高兴
Harry, it's Agent Rosenflower.
哈里,是罗森菲尔德探员
Andy, are you all right?
安迪,你没事吧?
Hey, Andy.
嘿,安迪
Are you all right?
你怎样啦?
And it's another great moment in law enforcement history.
又一个执法史上 值得纪念的时刻
Hey, Albert.
嘿,艾伯特
Looks like you were more right than you know.
你的到来似乎还是 有那么一点贡献的
Looks like a new pair of boots and a lot of cocaine.
一双新靴子 还有一大包可♥卡♥因♥
Andy.
安迪
Good work.
干得好
Hot damn that pie is good!
馅饼太赞了!
Here's Laura's glasses that you wanted.
这是劳拉的眼镜 你想要的那副
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Donna, do you see these glasses that I'm wearing?
唐娜,你看这副眼镜 我正带着的?
Yeah.
嗯
I hate them.
我讨厌它
I'm never wearing these again.
我再也不会带了
Okay.
好的
Is it true about James?
詹姆斯真的给抓起来了?
He spent the night in jail.
他昨晚整晚都呆在监狱里
Do you think it's because of what we did?
你觉得 是我们害他给抓的吗?
Look, we don't know if we did anything.
你看,如果我们什么都不做 就什么都不会知道了
My dad said Jacoby got sick because he was attacked.
我爸说杰柯比是给人袭击 才送进医院的
All we did was send him a tape.
我们只是给他寄了一盒录像带而已
Maybe he wouldn't have been attacked if we hadn't.
但是,如果不是我们骗他出来 他可能也不会受伤
Maybe. Maybe the sun won't come up tomorrow if you wash your hair.
可能. 你怎么不想想可能你今天不洗头 明天太阳还升不起来呢
Think like that and you're gonna go crazy. What's done is done.
别老是有这些让人抓狂的念头 干了就干了,没什么好后悔的
The only way this won't come back to haunt us
现在唯一能让我们 摆脱困境的办法
is if we keep quiet about what happened last night.
就是什么都别说 尤其是那天晚上的事
I can assure you James is doing the same thing.
我敢向你保证 詹姆斯也会这样做的
Get the picture?
明白了吗?
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
Uncle Leland's hair turned white.
利兰姨父的头发一夜之间全白了
Really?
真的?
White as a sheet.
白的像鬼一样
Weird.
太怪异了
Donna, I have something for you.
唐娜,有你的信
Came here to the Double R yesterday.
昨天 邮寄来「双食餐厅」这里的
Thanks, Norma.
谢谢,诺玛
God. What is it?
天啊 怎么了?
"Look into the Meals on Wheels."
"借上门送餐服务的机会去调查."
How simple can I make it, Cooper?
我怎样才能尽量讲的简单点呢,库珀?
FBI agent gets shot, FBI agent investigates.
联邦探员查案, 联邦探员中枪
I'm in proximity, work in the Seattle lab, I'm familiar with the underlying case.
而我刚好就在附近,我西雅图的实验室里 之前又插手过这件案子
Ugh! Yes. Does that hurt?
疼吗? 嗯
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表