剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I admit to the border crossing.
我承认超越了管辖权
I told you the extent of my involvement with the killings.
我也告诉你当时我身陷的情形 不得已才杀了人
Roger, I hope you know me better
罗杰,希望你能理解我
than to suspect I would have anything to do with a drug transaction.
不至于怀疑我会做任何事 去破坏毒品交易
I won't know that until you prove it, Cooper.
我也搞不清楚 直到你证明它,库珀
And I might add, the DEA's been brought in to investigate.
我或许,会让毒品管制部 来加入调查
You have 24 hours to assemble your defense.
你有24小时 去准备你的辩护
In the meantime, I'll require that you surrender your gun.
同时,我命令 你交出你的配枪
And your badge.
和警章
Sheriff Truman.
杜鲁门警长
Sheriff, please. I'd like to ask you a few questions.
警长,请坐 我要问你几个问题
I'll stand.
我站着就行了
Well, let me begin by saying
那好,允许我事先声明
whatever Agent Cooper's guilty of will not be held against you.
无论库珀探员是否被判有罪 都不会对你造成影响
And your cooperation will be useful and greatly appreciated.
我们将对你的合作 表示衷心的感谢
If I understand the law correctly,
如果我对法律理解正确的话
you need extradition papers in order to get a statement from me.
您需要引渡文件 才能从我这儿得到声明
And you need a subpoena from a judge.
你还需向法官申请 一张传票
Now, unless you gentlemen have that paperwork,
那,先生们 除非你们有这些文件
I suggest you take your cooperation...
我建议你们 采取合作..
...and stuff it.
...把文件都填好
That attitude will not serve you or Agent Cooper.
这种态度不会对你或库珀探员 有任何帮助的
That's not an attitude. That's a promise.
这不是态度 是守规矩
Agent Cooper is the finest lawman I've ever known.
库珀探员是我所认识的 最棒的执法者
I've had nothing but respect for him since he arrived in Twin Peaks.
自从他来到双峰镇 我没别的,就是敬重他
Now, I don't know what information you have
现在,我不知道 你是从哪儿
or where you got it from,
得来的那些消息
but it is dead wrong.
但绝对是谬误
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你费时间了
Help yourself to a coffee on the way out.
外面有咖啡 你们自便吧
Too short.
太短了
And Nadine.
下一个,纳丁
Nadine Butler.
纳丁·布勒
All right, Nadine. Let's start you off with a little tumbling.
那好,纳丁. 那你就先来 翻个小跟头吧
Hold on. I'm gonna throw you. Yeah, sure, you are.
坚持住. 我要扔你啦 是,好的,来吧
Corkscrew!
大回旋!
Can you believe that? No, I don't.
你能相信吗? 不,不可能
I'm not answering that.
我可不会接
All day and not one word.
反正整天没说过一个词儿了
Johnson's Nursing Home.
强生疗养院
That's great, Bobby. I'm glad things went so well.
那太好了,波比 我很高兴你的事进行顺利
Must have been the longest meeting in history.
想必是 史上最长的会面
Yeah, I still love you.
是啊,我总是爱你的
Bobby, I've been thinking.
波比,我一直在想
We have to do something with Leo. Put him in a home.
我们必须要做点什么去 安置里欧了
It's not worth it. I don't want the money.
因为真不值得 我不在乎钱
Bobby, I want a life.
波比,我只想有自己的生活
He moved.
他动了
Bobby...
波比..
...Leo moved.
...里欧他动了
What's with the tablecloths?
台布怎么不用了?
The critic has spoken. I feel like a fool.
那个食评家的文章已经发表了 我觉得自己像个傻子
Norma, pick your lower lip up off the floor. It wasn't that bad.
诺玛,打起精神来 不至于那么糟
Mother, please don't tell me how to feel.
妈,我什么感受 不用你来告诉我
This business is all I've got. I wanna keep my regular customers.
这盘生意就是我的全部了 我想留住我的常客
I don't care if anyone new ever comes in here again.
我才不在乎一个生人 之后是否还会再来这里
They probably won't.
而且他们的确也不会再来了
Not after, "If you want local color, stop in.
文章还说,"如果你要乡土特色 就进来吧
But if it's good food you want, find a wider berth."
但如果你要的是豪华大餐 麻烦你到别处去好了."
It was "local charm," not "color."
文章上写的是"乡土魅力,不是" 特色."
You memorized that piece of trash? No. I wrote it.
那种垃圾文章你还记的住? 因为是我写的
You might as well know, so that we can get this little melodrama over with.
你或许明白了吧,那我们 现在不用再想入非非了
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Is that why you came to visit, so you could run me into the ground?
原来你到这儿的真正目的 就是要为了奚落我吗?
No. Darling, I wanted to give you a good review.
不. 亲爱的,我只是想让你 好好检讨一下
This is just not a good restaurant.
这里实在不是一家好餐馆
I can't violate my professional ethics. Ethics?
我可不能违背我的职业操守
I'm your daughter.
我可是你女儿阿
Some standards have to prevail.
但某些标准还是必须遵循的
What about the standards of common decency and kindness?
那怎么不遵循一下 基本礼貌和友好一点?
Or don't those standards fit into your profession?
还是这些标准 不符合你的职业道德?
Of course they do.
它们当然符合
I wouldn't treat a dog like this, no less my own daughter.
对待自己的亲生女儿 还不如一条狗
Oh, as usual you're overreacting. - Am I? - Mm-hm.
噢,你又反应过激了 我有吗?
Maybe I am,
也许是吧
but they're my reactions.
但它们就是我的真实反应
And the hurt I feel is my hurt,
那种受伤的感觉只有我自己知道
and how I react is none of your damn business.
我怎么反应 一点也不干♥你♥屁事了
Dear, be sensible. I'm being very sensible.
亲爱的,理智点 我现在非常理智
I want you out of this place.
我要你滚出这个地方
I want you out of my life. I don't wanna be hurt by you anymore.
滚出我的生活 我再也不想被你伤害了
Norma.
诺玛
Goodbye.
再见
Go.
快走吧
Yeah. Yeah.
啊呀. 啊呀
Yes. Oh, yeah.
是 哦,是啊
Okay, kids, come on, we'll take you another time.
好了,小妞们,不玩了 我们下次再玩吧
Go on, go. Whoo, whoo.
走吧,走
Whoa. We bagged our limit and we didn't even fire a shot.
我们来尽兴 我们刚刚还没开干呢
Get off me, man. Welcome to the fighter zone.
走开,伙计 欢迎到格斗区
I remind you. What?
我提醒你 什么?
I'm a happily married man. Recently married.
我现在是个快乐已婚男人了 新婚
To an extremely wealthy woman.
和一个极富有的女人
As we discussed, we're really eager to do business with you.
正如我们之前说的,我们真的渴望着 和你做点生意
Look, I will not steal my wife's money.
看,我可不会偷我 妻子的钱
I feel guilty enough about lying to her about this hunting trip.
这次狩猎之旅,我骗她够多了 我已经很内疚了
Hey, no harm, no foul. Get off.
嘿,无害,无妨 走开
She bought it, didn't she? I don't know. She doesn't miss much.
她买♥♥的,不是吗? 我不知道. 她可没错过多少
And I don't like this stealing business.
我可不喜欢 这桩偷盗买♥♥卖♥♥
Stealing? Who said anything about stealing?
偷盗? 谁跟你说要偷盗了?
I've had enough of this. You're the computer expert, buddy.
对此我受够了 你是电脑高手,伙计
Just hit the keys, and she won't see a ripple.
只要敲一下键盘 她不会发现任何蛛丝马迹的
Look at it this way. Get off.
这样说吧 走开
You don't help us, how long you think she'll stay your wife?
你不帮我们,你觉得她能 做你妻子多久?
I'm getting mad. You want me to release you?
我快疯了 想我放手吗
Hold it or I'll have to kill you.
继续吗,还是要我♥干♥掉你
You better get with the program, pal.
你最好 加进来一伙,老友
Get off.
走开
So this is him?
这是他吗?
Ernie,
尔尼
meet Jean Renault. Hi.
过来见尚·雷诺 嗨
I met him one night in the woods, when he stuck a pistol in my ear.
我在树林里遇到他那晚 他正用枪塞着我的耳朵
Lucky for me, I had my state prosecutor's badge with me.
算我走运,身上刚好带着 州检察官的警长
Never leave home without it.
没有它可永远别出家门
Jean, this is the Professor.
尚,这是教授
What he can do with numbers would make a 1000-dollar-a-night hooker
他做过的事迹啊 足以让千元身价的娼妇
blush like a nun. Ah.
羞涩的像尼姑
Well, a recent investment opportunity fell through,
嗯,最近一个投资机会 泡汤了
leave us in a cash-poor position.
弄得我们现金短缺的地步
We need 125,000 immediately.
我们急需125,000美元
I understand completely.
我完全理解
You do? Yeah, this will not be difficult.
真的吗? 是的,这不是什么难题
Just so you know a little bit more about me,
只要你对我 再知道多一点
I've been associated
我曾经和这个国家
with some of the most prestigious financial institutions in this country.
一家极有声望的金融机构 做过合伙人
I've laundered massive amounts of money.
我洗过 大量的黑钱
I've brokered tremendous deals for the Colombian
我帮哥伦比亚 还有玻利维亚工业
and the Bolivian industries.
接过极大量的活
In other words, I'm wired in, okay? I mean, I'm hardwired.
就是说,我能接头,好吗? 我意思是,我是内线
I'm your man. Definitely. I'm definitely your man. Yeah.
我是你的人了. 很明确 我明确是你的人了. 是啊
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表