剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I'm gonna tell them who Ben Horne really is."
我要让大家知道 本·荷恩到底是个什么样的人."
Yes?
请进?
Audrey. I had to see you.
欧蕊 我必须要见你
I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you. How are you feeling?
很抱歉打断你工作 你现在感觉怎样?
I spoke with my father. Yeah?
我和父亲谈过了 如何?
He was sleeping with her.
他和她睡过了
With Laura.
和劳拉
I don't know for how long, maybe quite a while.
我也不知道他们有多久 可能有好一阵子了
Holy smokes.
我的神啊
She was up at One-Eyed Jack's, working there.
她当时在『单眼杰克』 那儿工作
And he owns the place, that's what I found out.
我发现 原来那里是属于他的
He told you this? Yes.
他亲口告诉你的? 对
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
Harry.
哈里
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna arrest him?
你打算怎么做? 你要逮捕他吗?
Audrey, I don't want you to say a word about this to anyone.
好,我不想你和任何人 说这件事,一个字也别提
Okay. Okay. Now, go on home.
好的 很好. 现在,先回家
What's going on?
怎么了?
Without chemicals he points.
别用药,他会指引你
This morning at the Great Northern, Mike reached for his arm and fainted
今早在北方大酒店 当那个人走进房♥间时
just when a certain person walked into the room.
迈克伸手去摸断臂那边 而且还忽然变得很虚弱
Harry, we need a warrant.
哈里,我们需要一份搜查令了
A warrant for the arrest of Benjamin Horne.
一份拘捕本杰明·荷恩 的搜查令
Good news, Mr. Tojamura.
好消息,托吉麻辣先生
My brother, Jerry, spoke to your people in Osaka,
我弟弟,杰利 和你在大阪的人谈过了
checked your references at the Tokyo bank,
也核对过你提供 的东京银行的资料
and the answer to your proposal, my good friend,
对于你向我们提出的计划 我的好朋友
is a big thumbs up.
一致通过了
We appreciate your promptness.
我们也感谢你的迅速行动
Speaking for the entire community of Twin Peaks,
我们太高兴了 简直无法用言语来形容
I cannot tell you how pleased we are
我谨代表双峰镇全体居民
to welcome you into the Ghostwood fold.
热烈欢迎你 加入格斯伍计划
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
Contract. For your perusal. And a fast approval I...
合同. 请你过目 我会尽快审批,和
Sheriff.
警局
What is this? This is police business.
这是干什么? 警♥察♥办案
We'd like you to come with us.
请你跟我们走一趟
Fine. I happen to be in a meeting.
好. 但我正巧在开会
Could you be a little more specific?
你能给我个合理的解释吗?
You're wanted for questioning in the murder of Laura Palmer.
你现在是劳拉·帕尔默谋杀案 的头号♥嫌疑人了
Is that specific enough for you?
这个解释够合理了吧?
You're insane. Insane.
你神经病. 简直是神经
Mr. Tojamura, I'm sure that this is some dreadful mistake.
托吉麻辣先生,我肯定这是个 极其严重的误会
You can come quietly
你是乖乖合作呢
or we can drag you through your lobby in handcuffs.
还是要我们用手铐拉着你 穿过酒店大堂呢
Cooper, is this some sort of sick joke?
库珀,你们在恶意 玩弄我吗?
Because if it is, I know people in high places.
如果是 我警告你,我可认识很多高♥官♥
You'd better do what he says.
你最好照他说的办
Go away.
滚
Get out of here. Go on, go on.
滚出这里. 滚开,快滚
I'm gonna go out for a sandwich.
我要去吃三文治了
No! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
You...
你们--
No! You can't do this to me.
不! 你们不能这样对我
It's already done. You...
既成事实了 你们
Leland.
利兰
Take him down to the holding cell.
先把他关到拘留室
We don't know what will happen or when,
我们不知道将会发生什么 或什么时候发生
but there are owls in the Roadhouse.
但猫头鹰们 会会出现在公路小屋
The Roadhouse.
公路小屋
Something is happening, isn't it, Margaret?
有事要发生了 是吗,玛格利特?
Yes. Oh!
是的
Say, look here, buster, you just watch it.
喂,看着我,老兄 你给我小心点
Since the moment we met, I have been strangely attracted to you.
自从我们相遇 我就被你莫名其妙的吸引了
You just better get the hell out of here, mister.
你最好马上给我滚出这里 先生
There's something about your eyes, so warm...
看看你的双眼 那么温暖..
...and deep.
...和深沉
And blue as the sky.
蓝如天际
Dummy, it's me. It's me.
蠢货,是我. 是我啊
Catherine?
凯萨琳?
You look terrible.
你样子好可怕
Just terrible. Ha, ha, ha.
太可怕了
Just terrible. Ha, ha, ha.
真 太可怕了
You heard about Harold Smith? Yeah.
你知道哈罗德·史密斯的事了吗? 知道
It's not anybody's fault.
不是任何人的错
He was a sick man.
他有病
I think he was hurt inside in a way I couldn't figure out.
我想他的内心一定在某种程度上很受伤 而我却没能帮助他
Everybody's hurt inside.
每个人内心都受过伤
His whole life was in that house, and I violated that.
他的一生都在那个房♥子里 我却亵渎了它,毁了它
You were just trying to find out about Laura.
你只是想找到 有关劳拉的事
James, he's dead.
詹姆斯,他死了
He didn't deserve that.
他不该遭那个罪
Sheriff Truman.
杜鲁门警长
Maddy's leaving.
马蒂要走了
She is?
是吗?
Yeah, she's gonna go home.
是,她准备回家了
That's weird. She never said anything to me.
那就怪了 她从来没向我提起过
It is happening again.
它又发生了
It is happening again. Hm.
它又发生了
Aunt Sarah?
莎拉姨妈?
Uncle Leland?
利兰姨父?
Aunt Sarah, Uncle Leland, what is that smell?
莎拉姨妈,利兰姨父 那是什么味道?
It smells like something's burning.
好像有东西烧着了
Somebody, help me!
来人啊,救命!
Help me!
救救我!
Laura. Laura.
劳拉. 劳拉
Laura. Laura. Laura.
劳拉. 劳拉. 劳拉
Laura, my baby.
劳拉,我的宝贝儿
Laura. Laura.
劳拉. 劳拉
Laura.
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉
Leland says...
利兰说..
...you're going back to Missoula, Montana!
...你打算回密苏拉 蒙大拿州!
I'm so sorry.
我深感遗憾
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表