剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
In love? I hope you're not hurt.
相爱? 我希望你不会伤心
I wouldn't wanna hurt you for anything in the world.
我不愿让这世上的任何事 而伤害到你
Honest, you have to believe that.
坦白说吧,你不得不信
But Mike and I, on that wrestling trip,
迈克和我,在去参加摔跤比赛的旅途上
we had the most magical night together.
我们一起渡过了 一个充满魔力的夜晚
All night?
整晚?
Well, you and Norma did it.
嗯,你和诺玛不也是吗
Well, that's fair.
那好,那很公平
So, what's this mean?
那,这是什么意思呢?
Eddie.
小艾艾
We have to call a spade a spade.
我们不妨直说了吧
We're breaking up.
我们完了
Eddie,
小艾艾
I'm so sorry.
对不起了
Josie, I want you to level with me about what happened in Seattle.
乔西,我想你对我坦白 在西雅图到底发生了什么
I told you.
我告诉过你了
How many times do I have to say it?
我还要 说几遍啊?
I escaped from Jonathan in the airport
我从乔纳森手上逃跑了 就在机场那儿
and I don't know what happened to him after that.
再之后他发生了什么 我就不知道了
Do you understand I could arrest you right now?
你知道吗 我立刻就能逮捕你?
I came here as a friend of Harry's.
我是以哈里朋友的身份来的
Now, I don't know what place he occupies in your heart,
现在,我不知道他 在你心目中占什么地位
but I do know that you own his.
但我知道你欠他的
I would think you'd like a chance to explain yourself to him.
我只想你能有个机会 自己向他解释
Please go.
请你走吧
This is the end of it, Josie. There are no other options.
这是终点了,乔西 别无选择
I want you at the station house by 9:00.
我想你9点在 警♥察♥局出现
Or I come and find you.
要不我就来找你
Oh, Josie, I just saw Agent Cooper leave.
噢,乔西 我刚看见库珀探员走了
Was this a social call?
是来做社会访问吗?
Dear, you look awful.
亲爱的,你脸色难看极了
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧?
I don't feel very well. Oh, I'm sorry.
我觉得不太舒服 哦,我为你难过
I wish I had better news.
我希望我带来的消息好些
I've spoken to Mr. Eckhardt again on your behalf.
我代表你的利益 再和埃卡先生谈过一次了
While he's not entirely unsympathetic,
他还没 完全和我达成共识
he does insist on seeing you alone.
他坚持要单独见你
Tonight.
今晚
He'll kill me.
他会杀了我的
To tell you the truth,
老实跟你说了吧
my biggest worry is what he's going to do
我最大的担忧是 当他发现安德鲁
when he finds out that Andrew is alive.
原来还活生生时 他会怎么做呢
Won't Mr. Eckhardt think that you've betrayed him?
难道埃卡先生不会觉得 你已经背叛他了吗?
But of course, you can tell him that you didn't.
当然了,你可以告诉他 你没有
After all, you did actually think that Andrew was dead.
毕竟,你真的以为 安德鲁死了
Oh, no.
噢,不
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道. 我不知道
Heh. Maybe you can help me. I think I'm going mad.
或许你能帮我 我想我快发疯了
You will simply have to face Mr. Eckhardt
你早晚都要 直接面对
sooner or later.
埃卡先生的
Tell him the truth.
告诉他真♥相♥就好了
Tell him whatever you want.
把你想的都告诉他
Just pray that he believes you.
然后祈求他会相信你
Oh, there they are.
噢,找到了
No answer. He must be on his way.
没人接. 他肯定在来的路上
Thanks, Bobby.
谢谢,波比
Look, why don't you join us?
瞧,为什么不加入我们呢?
Yeah? Yeah.
什么? 是啊
You know, board meetings are usually nothing more than a gathering
要知道,董事会议 无非就是
of self-minded individuals,
集♥合♥众智
each more intent than the other on financial gain.
多一个人 多一分力
No, thank you.
不要了,谢谢你
But today...
但今天..
Today is going to be something completely different.
今天有些局面将会 完全不同
Am I late? Hot dog, Ben, look at you. How are you?
我迟到了吗?猛将来啦,本 看看你. 你好吗?
You are a sight for sore eyes. Look who's talking.
你真是贵客临门啊 看你说的
We taking good care of you? The best.
你觉得我们的服务还行吧? 顶级
My luggage arrived. Thank you, Audrey.
我的行李到了 谢谢你,欧蕊
You two have met? Briefly.
你们俩已经见过了? 简单见过了
John Justice Wheeler.
庄·爵斯廷·维乐
Used to be in construction.
以前做建筑的
Came up the hard way. How nice.
靠自己出人头地 真不错
You remember my brother Jerry?
你还记得我弟弟杰里?
That is Jerry. Oh, my God. Hi, Jack.
那就是杰里. 噢,我的天 嗨,杰克
And this is, uh, my executive assistant, Bob Briggs.
这是我的行政助理 波比·布里格斯
Bob. Hey, what's up?
波 嘿,好吗?
Pleasure. Why don't you all just take a seat?
高兴认识你 为什么你们不坐下谈呢?
I've, uh, asked Mr. Wheeler to join us on the board.
我邀请维乐先生 加入我们的董事会
Years ago, I made an investment in him,
几年前 我在他身上
a pittance,
投资了一点小钱
which he built into an empire.
而他却因此构建了一个王国
Now, I don't take any credit,
现在,我再也贷不到款了
but I believed in Jack
但我相信杰克
even when he was a local boy pounding nails.
即使当他还是个一文不名 的小子时
I've asked him to return the favor and believe in me now.
我现在也请他相信我 帮回我一个忙
Ben, you're testing my well-worn modesty.
本,你在考验我 到底有多谦逊
All right, suffice to say,
好了,足可以这样说
Horne Industries Incorporated have fallen on hard times.
荷恩企业公♥司♥ 已经陷入困境了
The mill,
锯木厂
the Ghostwood lands, are now solely owned by Catherine Martell.
格斯伍的土地,现在全部 为凯萨琳·马爹利独家拥有
We don't begrudge her, the mill was and is, after all, hers.
我们不羡慕她 毕竟,锯木厂从前至今,原本就是她的
So,
所以
in spite of these reversals
理所当然回转到她手里
and, uh, stripped of all the trappings of success,
那么在撕下成功的 外衣后
what are we left with?
我们还剩下什么呢?
The human spirit.
人性
What is the greatest gift
一个人能施与别人的
that one human being can give to another?
最大的恩赐 是什么呢?
The future.
是未来
I give you...
我将赠与你们的..
...the little pine weasel.
...就是这小松鼬
Found only in our tri-county area,
被发现只在我们三县地区才有的品种
it is nearly extinct.
快濒临绝种了
They're incredible roasted. Ahem.
它们烤起来一定无比美味
According to an environmental impact report,
根据环境影响 报告
what few pine weasels remain will be all but wiped out
仅存的几只松鼬 将会被
with the Packard plans for Ghostwood development.
发展格斯伍的帕卡计划 赶尽杀绝
So you wanna save the weasel?
所以你想拯救松鼬吗?
No, Bobby.
不,波比
Not just the weasel.
不单只是松鼬
But life as we know it.
而是人人皆知的生活
I want Twin Peaks
我要双峰镇
to remain unspoiled
在这场空前巨大的
in an era of vast environmental carnage.
环境大屠♥杀♥中 完好无损的保存下来
So we block Catherine's development until the wheel turns
因此,直到幸运之轮回转 和我们能再次出击之前
and we get another shot.
我们要阻止凯瑟琳的发展
That's brilliant, Ben. That's brilliant.
简直太有才了,本. 简直太有才了
I plan to fight
我计划好了
this Ghostwood development on every ground
我将利用一切可能的武器 在这片格斯伍发展的
and with every available weapon.
每一寸土地上战斗到底
The little pine weasel...
这小松鼬..
...is about to become a household word.
...即将成为 一个家喻户晓的名字
Then what?
之后呢?
Then I am considering
然后我会考虑
a run for the Senate.
去参议院竞选
Thank you.
谢谢你
Annie, it's no problem. I've got plenty of room.
安妮,没问题 我有空房♥
You just get on the next bus, okay? And I'll be waiting.
你就乘下一趟车来吧,好吗? 我等你
Oh, honey, don't cry.
噢,蜜糖儿,别哭
It's gonna be all right.
很快就没事了
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表