剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I'll see you soon.
等会儿见
I love you too.
我也爱你
Bye.
再见
So your sister coming? Tomorrow.
你姐姐要来了? 明天
God, what do you have to do to get out of a convent?
上帝,你得做什么 才能离开修道院呢?
You just leave, it's not a prison.
就这样走啊,又不是监狱
Sounds like prison to me. No TV, no boyfriends.
我听起来就像监狱 没电视,没男友
You know, when she was little, I always used to think
你知道吗,她小的时候 我就总在想
that Annie was from another place and time.
安妮是从 另一个时空里来的
I guess the convent has been good for her in a way.
我觉得,在某种程度上来说 修道院倒是挺适合她的
Hard to imagine her out in the world.
很难想像她出来以后会是怎样
Oh, look, here's something for you.
噢,看,有东西给你
Who from? I guess who was ever sitting there.
谁的? 我想是刚刚坐那儿的人留下的吧
Look at this.
看这个
"Mountains kiss, waves clasp.
"山轻吻,浪轻拥
Flower, sunlight, the moonbeams, is all this, thou kiss."
鲜花,阳光,月色 这一切都是,汝之吻."
None of this makes sense.
无厘头
"Save the one you love.
"拯救你爱的人
Please attend a gathering of the angels tonight at the Road House, 9:30."
请出席今晚的天使集♥会♥ 公路酒吧,9:30."
Sounds intriguing in a way,
听起来像是恶作剧
but it sounds dangerous.
而且感觉挺危险的
I wonder who this is from.
我想知道是谁拿来的
Norma Jennings, I've loved you every day for the past 20 years
诺玛·詹宁斯,在过去的20年里 我每天都爱着你
and I dream about you every night.
每夜都梦见你
It's time for us to be together.
我们是时候在一起了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Ed? We deserve to be happy.
艾德? 我们应得幸福快乐
It's our turn, baby.
终于轮到我们了,宝贝
Good job, fella.
干的好,伙计
Good boy.
好孩子
Just a few more, and then we'll eat.
再多做几根,我们就去吃饭了
Leo, you have an incomplete education.
里欧,你的训练 还未完成
For instance, survival in the wilderness?
比如 在野外生存?
A relevant issue in your life, my friend.
一个关乎你性命的重大课题 我的朋友
Now, this comes under the heading of practical instruction.
现在,接着来进行 实践教学
I hope you've been paying attention.
我希望你留心听讲
Nature is cruel.
大自然是残酷无情的
This is also a lesson.
这也算是一课吧
Hi, honey.
嗨,蜜糖儿
How are you feeling?
你现在感觉如何?
Oh, great, now that you're here.
噢,好极了,现在你来了
Hank, I came here to ask you for a divorce.
汉克,我来这里 是要求你离婚的
Well, first let me say, I don't blame you.
好,让我先说 我不怪你
You gave me a second chance and I blew it.
你给了我第二次机会 但我搞砸了
I don't know why I'm so self-destructive,
我不知道 我为啥这样自我毁灭
but I can see
但我能看到
that that's my priority in getting well.
我越来越会分轻重了
I got a lot of work to do.
我有很多事可以干
In fact, I decided
事实上,我决定
I'm gonna try to go into therapy.
尝试去做治疗
I don't wanna be like this anymore.
我再也不会这样了
That's very interesting, Hank.
那会非常有意思,汉克
But I have to get on with my life.
但我得继续过我的生活
I know.
我知道
I know you do.
我知道你要过活
I just want you to be happy.
我只是想你过的快乐
Thank you.
谢谢你了
I want you to do me one last favor.
我想你帮我最后一个忙
I want you to help me get out of here.
我要你帮我 离开这儿
If they send me back to prison, I'll die.
如果他们把我送回监狱 我会死的
Tell the sheriff that I was at the restaurant
告诉警长 里欧·强生中枪那晚
the night that Leo Johnson was shot.
我在 餐馆里呆着
I was on my way home. I can't prove it, but you can.
我当时正在回家的路上 我不能证明,但你可以
No more lies, Hank.
不要再撒谎了,汉克
It's not lying, it's trying to save my life.
这不是撒谎 这可是救我的命啊
No.
不
You're killing me here, Norma.
你想我死在这儿,诺玛
Don't blame this on me. Don't you dare.
别怪到我头上 你怎么敢这样
Is it Ed?
是艾德吧?
Is that who you're running to?
那个你要投怀送抱的人?
Okay.
好
Then here's the deal.
那就来个交易
You give me my alibi and I give you your divorce.
你给我不在场证据 我就跟你离婚
I didn't come here to negotiate with you.
我可不是到这儿来 和你谈判的
This is it, it's over.
就这样了,一切都结束了
Fine.
好
Go ahead.
随你吧
You're his whore, Norma.
你是他的妓♥女♥,诺玛
I'd rather be his whore than your wife.
我宁愿做他的妓♥女♥ 也不愿做你妻子
Norma!
诺玛!
Norma!
诺玛!
Now, there are four or five different ways of doing this thing,
现在,可以用4到5个不同的方法 来走这步棋
and they all have their virtues.
而且各有长处
I remember Capablanca and Lasker,
我还记得1914年,在圣彼得堡
St. Petersburg, 1914...
卡柏布兰卡对战拉斯卡--
Pete. Yeah.
皮特 是
We've only got five minutes.
我们只有五分钟
All right.
好吧
Get the Gazette on the phone.
打电♥话♥给报社
Tell them not to close out the personals. We need more time.
叫他们的个人信息栏目部 先别下班. 我们还需要多点时间
The Gazette. Okay.
报社 好了
That's it.
就是这个了
Guaranteed to cause some sleepless nights.
保证能导致 好些个不眠之夜了
As long as he can't remove another piece from the board.
这样他就不能 吃掉棋盘上的任何一只棋
He can't do it. Not at least for five, six more moves.
他不能吧 至少5、6步之内
Maybe he'll kill anyway.
反正,他还是会杀人的
Maybe it'll just frustrate him. I don't think so, Harry.
或许这只能挫败一下他的锐气 我不这么认为,哈里
Earle has a perverse sense of honor about these things.
厄尔很乖张的 面子对他至关重要
I never heard of a man who murdered by the rules.
我从没听过一个人 会按章法杀人的
Coop?
库?
Albert.
艾伯特
Good work, Pete.
干的好,皮特
Here it is, straight up.
是这样的,开门见山吧
I got a match on the gun that whacked you with the powder residue
我核对过袭击你的那把枪上 的火♥药♥残余物
on Josie Packard's gloves.
和乔西·帕卡手套上残留的一样
Seattle police have also come up with an eyewitness
西雅图警方还 找到了一个目击证人
who positively ID'd Josie leaving the car where they found the stiff.
确认就是乔西 在发现尸体的地方下车的
If you ain't gonna bust this bitch,
如果你还不打算逮捕这个婊♥子♥的话
I would consider it a personal... Albert, I can handle it.
我会把这当作是私人原因 艾伯特,我能处理这事儿
I think you just did.
我想你刚已经处理了
Come in.
进来
I assume you still have a taste for bubbly.
我猜想 你仍喜欢香槟酒的味道
We've killed enough bottles in our time.
我们在一起时 不知干掉了多少瓶
To beginnings.
为自始
And endings, and the wisdom to know the difference.
至终,还有为能洞悉不同的智慧 干一杯
I am sorry, Andrew.
我对不起你,安德鲁
I hated you at first, of course.
的确,我刚开始是恨你
Perfectly normal response.
再正常不过的反应
As my anger diminished,
但当我的愤怒渐渐平息
I recalled that Eckhardt has a way of persuading people to do anything.
我就回想起埃卡总有办法 去说服别人做任何事
It was his idea, of course. Yes.
肯定是他的主意 对
He made me do it.
是他让我♥干♥的
And he said you never loved me.
他还说你从没爱过我
You just married me to get back at him.
你娶我只是 为了报复他
That's not true, I did love you very much.
那不是真的 我真的非常爱你
Of course, the same cannot be said for you.
当然了 那已经成为过去了
Please, Josie,
别,乔西
let there be no more lies between us.
我们之间不要再互相欺骗了
You had a job to do and you did it. Now you're paying the price.
既然你做了 现在就得付出代价
Every action has its consequence, my dear.
做任何事都是有后果的 我亲爱的
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表