剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
The short answer is, this is the work of the same ghoul who killed Laura.
简单来说,行凶手法 和杀害劳拉的一样
More fan mail.
还有更疯狂的
The letter O under Maddy's ring fingernail.
这是在马蒂指甲下发现的 字母『O』
There were strands of fur clutched in her right hand.
她右手上还有 些羽绒毛线
What kind of fur? White fox.
是什么毛? 白狐貍的
The strands were laced with formaldehyde. A dead animal, stuffed.
毛线是用甲醛制过的 动物标本,填塞用的
I'll make phone calls. Leland will know how to get a hold of Maddy's family.
我去打几个电♥话♥. 利兰该知道 怎样联♥系♥马蒂的家人
Harry, don't make any calls.
哈里,先别急着打电♥话♥
I need 24 hours. For what?
我需要24小时 干什么用?
To finish this.
去了结这事儿
Cooper.
库珀
In observation...
依我看..
...I don't know where this is headed.
...这个案子不知道什么时候才能破
But the only one of us with coordinates
但我们唯一 对此能达成共识的
for this destination and its hardware is you.
就是你的确有 破案的实力
Go on whatever vision quest you require.
无论怎样 继续去追随你的先验吧
Stand on the rim of the volcano, stand alone and do your dance.
独自站在火山口 跳你的祈求祭祀舞
Just find this beast before he takes another bite.
只不过,最好在下一个受害者出现之前 把这只野兽找出来
God help me, I don't know where to start.
神助我吧 我也搞不清路向何方了
You're on the path. You don't need to know where it leads.
你已经上路了 你不需要知道它向何方
Just follow.
只管跟着它走就是了
I thought you'd never get here.
我以为你不会来了
I went for a ride this morning.
我今早开车去兜风了
God, the engine sounded like a thousand people singing.
天啊,引擎的声音美妙的就像 千人♥大♥合唱
What were they singing about? What do you think?
那他们在唱什么呢? 你觉得呢?
Last night? I could sing about last night.
唱昨晚吗? 我想是在唱昨晚
I got something for you.
我有东西给你
Open it.
打开吧
Oh, James.
噢,詹姆斯
I didn't know what size to get.
我不知道买♥♥什么尺寸的
And the girl at the jewelry store had these really big hands.
那珠宝店的售货女孩 只有一双大手
But I'll bet...
但我敢打赌..
Perfect.
绝配
James.
詹姆斯
I just think we should be together all the time.
我只是觉得 我们应该永远在一起
Really?
真的?
If that's okay with you.
如果你愿意
It's perfect. Heh. Ew.
正是我的理想
Whatever fowl did you take these eggs from?
这是什么鸟 下的蛋啊?
Are we saying we don't like it?
你是想说很难吃是吧?
I'm afraid I'm gonna run into a thumbtack.
怎么, 我这么快就成眼中钉了
Mother, can't you ever say anything nice?
妈妈,难道你就 不能说点好听的吗?
I've tried so hard. I try so hard,
我已经很努力了 我已经很努力了
and nothing is good enough for you.
没有任何事合你意的
Let me correct myself. Nothing I do is ever good enough for you.
我自己来更正一下,应该是没有一件 我做的事合你心意的
Well, that's not true. The menus are very presentable.
唔,没有啊 这菜牌就做的不错
Oh, I'm joking.
哎呀,我开玩笑的啦
Honestly, let me make a suggestion.
说真的 我给点建议吧
If you wanna serve a truly memorable omelet,
如果你做好一份 真正让人难忘的煎蛋卷
try white veal sausage and morel mushrooms.
试试加点纯小牛肉肠 和羊肚菌菇
Thanks. I'll go pick the mushrooms.
谢了. 我会去挑选蘑菇的
What did you say?
你刚说什么来着?
Nothing.
没说什么
Hello, Donna.
你好,唐娜
Hello, James.
你好,詹姆斯
What did you say?
你刚在说什么?
It's French. I know it is, tell me.
法文啊 我知道是法文,告诉我
Donna, what's the big deal?
唐娜,这么紧张干嘛呀?
You know Mrs. Tremond?
你认识屈梦太太吗?
Miss who? Mrs. Tremond.
什么小姐? 屈梦太太
Her grandson does the magic tricks. He told me this.
她孙子在玩魔术时 跟我讲过这句话
But it was Mr. Smith.
但这是史密斯先生说的
Harold? He left a suicide note.
哈罗德? 是他的遗言
You know, it means, "I am a lonely soul."
你知道,它意思是 "我是一个寂寞的灵魂."
I have to find Agent Cooper.
我得去找库珀探员
Donna, what's going on?
唐娜,到底怎么了?
Hey.
嘿
Mrs. Tremond's the one who told me about Harold Smith.
就是屈梦太太 告诉我关于哈罗德·史密斯的事
She has a grandson and he said this to me.
她有个孙子 就是他告诉我那法文的
The same words that are in Harold Smith's suicide note.
和哈罗德·史密斯的遗言 一模一样
Maybe the boy said the same thing to Harold.
大概那个男孩 跟哈罗德说过同样的话
No, Harold's world was in his words.
不,他说的就是哈罗德的世界
The suicide note has to be a message.
那个遗言在透露 一个信息
It all leads back here.
把我们带回到这里来
She's pretty old. It might take a second if her grandson isn't here.
她年级很大了. 如果她孙子不在 那就得等很久门才会开
May I, uh, help you? Is Mrs. Tremond home?
有什么事吗? 屈梦太太在吗?
I'm Mrs. Tremond.
我就是
It must have been your mother I spoke to.
我是说 你妈妈
My mother? She passed away three years ago.
我妈? 她3年前就死了
I live here alone, honey.
我现在这里一个人住,宝贝儿
No, she was here. I spoke to her. And her grandson, he was here too.
不,她在这儿住过. 我和她说过话 还有她孙子,他当时也在的
But I have no children.
但我没有小孩啊
But he was here. They both were.
但他当时真的在啊 他们2个都在的
Donna, we'd better go.
唐娜,我们还是走吧
Donna? Are you Donna Hayward?
唐娜? 你是唐娜·海沃德?
Yeah. Just a moment.
是的 请稍等
I've never seen her before in my life.
我之前从来没见过她
I thought you delivered meals here.
我想你是送餐来这儿的
Uh, the morning after poor Harold died, I found this in my mail.
哈罗德死的第二天早上 我在信箱里发现了这个
I meant to turn it in.
我把它拿出来了
It's for you.
是给你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's Harold's handwriting. Open it, Donna.
是哈罗德的笔迹 打开它,唐娜
It's Laura's diary, a page from her diary.
是劳拉的日记 其中的一页
Read it.
读来听听
"February 22nd.
"2月22日
Last night I had the strangest dream.
我昨晚做了个 极奇怪的梦
I was in a red room with a small man dressed in red
我和一个穿红衣的小人 在一个红色的房♥间里
and an old man sitting in a chair.
一个老男人坐在椅子上
I tried to talk to him.
我试图和他说话
I wanted to tell him who Bob is because I thought he could help me.
我想告诉他谁是鲍勃 因为我觉得他能救我
My words came out slow and odd.
但我说话的语调变得又慢又古怪
It was frustrating trying to talk.
越使劲去说就越令人感到沮丧
I got up and walked to the old man.
我站起来走向那个老男人
Then I leaned over and whispered the secret in his ear.
然后我弯腰在他耳边 悄悄把秘密告诉了他
Somebody has to stop Bob.
必须有人去制止鲍勃
Bob's only afraid of one man, he told me once.
鲍勃只害怕一个人 他和我说过一次
A man named Mike.
那个人叫迈克
I wonder if this was Mike in my dream.
我在想我梦中的这人 是不是迈克
Even if it was only a dream, I hope he heard me.
就算这只是一个梦 我也希望他能听见我
No one in the real world would believe me.
在现实世界 没有一个人相信我
February 23rd.
2月23日
Tonight is the night that I die.
今晚就是我的死期了
I know I have to because it's the only way
我知道我必死无疑 因为这是我唯一
to keep Bob away from me.
远离鲍勃的方式
The only way to tear him out from inside.
也是唯一从内心将他 撕毁的方法
I know he wants me, I can feel his fire.
我知道他要的是我 我能感觉到他的欲♥火♥
But if I die, he can't hurt me anymore."
但只有我死了 他就再也不能伤害我了."
Laura and I had the same dream.
劳拉和我都做个相同的梦
That's impossible. Yes, it is.
那不可能 是的,真的
Deputy, take Donna home.
副警官,送唐娜回家吧
I've got to see Gerard.
我要去看看杰勒德了
He's completely dehydrated.
他已经完全脱水了
His breathing is becoming more difficult. He needs that drug.
他的呼吸越来越困难 他需要药
Mike. Mike, I need you to talk to me.
迈克 迈克,和我说话
Any longer could kill him. Mike.
再拖下去会要了他的命 迈克
Bob has killed again.
鲍勃又杀人了
I need to know something. I need you to help me.
有些事我必须知道 我需要你的帮助
Bob was in my dream, Laura Palmer was in my dream, so were you.
我梦见过鲍勃 劳拉·帕尔默,还有你
And Laura dreamt about me the night before she died.
而劳拉死的前一晚 也梦见了我
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表