剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Enter lively.
自己进来吧
Catherine.
凯萨琳
Hello, Ben.
你好啊,本
You've come here to gloat, haven't you? Huh?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吧 是吧?
To, uh, celebrate my demise.
来看我怎么个死法
Well, you go ahead. You laugh.
好,请便吧. 尽情嘲笑我吧
You defeated me,
你打败我了..
as I have defeated General Meade.
...就像我打败了米德将军一样
It's true.
是的
I did come here to gloat.
我是来幸灾乐祸的
You double-crossed me.
你欺骗和出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You tried to kill me.
你还想杀死我
And I wanted to bury you so deeply
我真想把你埋葬到深坑里
that future generations would unearth and exhibit your remains.
深的可以让子孙后代还能 挖出你那肮脏的残骸,好让大家都看看清楚
Slimy rat bastard Americanus.
你内里那一坨鼻涕一样蠕动的混帐大肠钩虫
Do not feed.
不可依靠
Do not trust.
不可信任
I suppose that, uh...
我想..
hat I'm not that trustworthy.
...我是不那么值得信赖
Despite everything I know about you,
不管怎样 我还是了解你的
I find myself here with you.
我发现自己这一刻和你一起在这里
Wanting you.
就想要你
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
I want you, Ben.
我要你,本
Horrifying as it seems, I can't escape it.
我也感到很震撼 但却无法逃避
You, uh...
你..
You make my body hum.
你就是让我激动的浑身发颤
Kiss me, General Lee.
吻我,李将军
On to victory!
向胜利前进!
Hurry up, Jim. The champagne's getting warm.
走快点,吉 香槟都变暖了
Don't call me Jim.
别叫我吉
All right, all right, all right.
到了,到了,到了
James, what? You may look.
詹姆斯,怎么了? 你可以看了!
Any place you wanna go?
想去兜兜风吗?
Jeffrey will be home by midnight.
杰弗里午夜才回来
Doesn't leave us a lot of time.
这样,我们不有很多时间了吗?
Well, I'll take what we can get.
好,看我们都能干点什么
It's a deal.
成交
To handsome strangers.
敬英俊的陌生人
And rebuilt engines.
和修好的引擎
You know, I never thought I'd see it drive again.
你知道吗,我以为它 再也开不动了
You're a miracle worker.
你是一个神奇工匠
No, honest.
不,真的
You're being too modest.
你太谦虚了
Oh, go on. You deserve it.
噢,来嘛. 你配的
You're strong and you're kind.
你坚强又和善
You have a wonderfully honest face, James.
你有一张极其真诚的脸 詹姆斯
Don't laugh, it's quite rare.
别笑,这相当宝贵
Every time I look at you, I could tell exactly what you're thinking.
每当我看着你 我能准确的说出你的心在想什么
Well, I'd better be careful about what I'm thinking.
那,我最好还是小心点 别胡思乱想
Don't be too careful.
别为了我
Not on my account.
变小心眼了
So, what are your plans?
那么,你接下来有什么计划?
I don't really have any plans.
我其实真没什么计划
Where will you go?
你会去哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
James, don't. What?
詹姆斯,别 别什么?
I don't want you to leave.
我不想你离开
Give me some more time, James.
给我多些时间,詹姆斯
I can think of a hundred reasons for you to stay.
我能想出一百个理由 让你留下来
You sure you don't wanna wait for Hank?
你肯定你不想等 汉克来吗?
He told me this morning he wanted in on all of this.
他今早告诉我 他这次想全程参与的
I think we should wait... We'll start without him.
我觉得我们该等等 没有他,我们也要开始的
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说吧
You're sweating. Is something wrong?
你在冒大汗 有什么不妥吗?
Sweaty. You know, it's hyperhidrosis. It's a childhood condition.
冒汗?你不知道,是多汗症 儿时的病
I was living in Guam at the time. I contracted yellow fever.
我在关岛住的时候 染过黄热病
The effects are vicious.
这是恶性后遗症
You know, sweating is one of the more socially unacceptable.
你知道,社交里不受欢迎的 其中之一就是冒汗
Sit down, Ernie. Take a deep breath.
坐下,尔尼. 放松点
Socially unacceptable. Everything seems to be in order.
为是不容 看来都很妥当了
Do you think we could hurry this up? I got a plane to catch.
我们能快点搞完吗? 我还得赶飞机
Jean. Jean, take a look, his shirt is smoking.
尚. 尚,看看 他的衬衫在冒烟
The wire's dead.
信♥号♥♥中断了
Cooper! Hawk.
库珀!
Cooper! Coop.
库珀! 库
He came for me, Harry.
他是冲我来的,哈里
I want safe passage to the border.
我要安全过境
First, release the hostages.
首先把人♥质♥放了
We're at cross-purposes, Cooper.
看来我们话不投机,库珀
We'll kill you if you don't.
如果你不,我们会杀了你
Then everybody dies.
那就一起死
No, we'll trade.
不,我们交换
Trade?
交换?
Ernie Niles and agent Bryson for me.
我来换尔尼·奈尔斯 和莱森探员
Coop.
库
I want backup. State police?
我要支援 州警吗?
Call them in.
快叫他们来
Lucy, it's Hawk.
露西,我是豪克
Patch me through to the state police.
给我接 州警
How's our baby boy?
我们的小男孩怎样了?
Sound asleep.
熟睡了
Dreaming of love.
做着爱之梦
Lucky, lucky, lucky boy.
幸运,幸运,真是个幸运仔
Lucky, lucky, lucky.
幸运,幸运,幸运了
They moved him to the center room.
他们把他挪到中间那个房♥里去了
Andy, keep steady.
安迪,稳住了
More deputies.
更多警♥察♥来了
Sharpshooters.
还有阻击手
Let's deal or let's run.
我们谈判还是跑路
Will they let us run, Agent Cooper?
他们会让我们跑路吗,库珀探员?
No.
不会
So you think they will deal?
那你觉得他们愿意谈判吗?
No.
不
What do you suggest we do?
那你说我们该怎么做?
Surrender.
投降
Okay.
好
Are you crazy?
你疯了?
No.
不
But first, we must decide to give up quietly or to kill him.
但首先,我们必须决定是这样 默默认输了还是先杀了他
Then we both die. I know.
那我们俩都得死 我知道
Is my death so important to you?
我死对你如此重要吗?
My two brothers died.
我2个弟弟死了
I hold you responsible.
我要你负全责
Why?
为什么?
Before you came here,
在你来到这儿之前
Twin Peaks was a simple place.
双峰镇是个单纯的地方
My brothers deal dope to the teenagers and the truck drivers.
我弟弟不过卖♥♥卖♥♥毒品 给那些少年和卡车司机
One-Eyed Jack's welcomed the businessmen and the tourists.
商人和旅客在独眼杰克 鱼贯而行
Quiet people lived a quiet life.
宁静的人们过着宁静的生活
Then, a pretty girl die,
然后,一个美女死了
and you arrive, and everything change.
你来了 一切都改变了
My brother Bernard,
我弟弟伯拿
shot and left to die in the woods.
被开枪打死在树林里
A grieving father smother my remaining brother with a pillow.
一个悲痛欲绝的父亲用枕头 把我另一个仅存的弟弟也闷死了
Kidnapping. Death.
绑♥架♥. 死亡
Suddenly, the quiet people, they're quiet no more.
突然,宁静的人们 不再宁静了
Suddenly, the simple dream become the nightmare.
冷不防,单纯的梦 就成了噩梦
So if you die, maybe you will be the last to die.
所以如果你死了 也许就是最后一个了
Maybe you brought the nightmare with you.
要么 你带着你的噩梦死去
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表