剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I thought the North won the Civil War?
我觉得是北方 赢了内战吧,不是吗?
Ben?
本?
Ben.
本
Daddy.
爸爸
Ben? Ben? Daddy?
本?本? 爸爸?
Hey, give him some room.
嘿,给他点空间
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
Where am I? Twin Peaks, Ben.
我在哪儿? 双峰镇,本
Mm!. I had the strangest dream.
我做了个奇怪的梦
And you were there.
你在梦里
And you, and you.
你也在,还有你
It was incredible.
太不可思议了
It was a war.
那是一场战争
And I was General...
我是将军..
General Robert E. Lee.
罗伯特·伊·李将军
And somehow, in spite of incredible odds,
然而不知怎的 尽管在微乎其微的几率下
I won.
我赢了
Now you're home, Daddy.
你现在回家了,爸爸
Yes.
是的
I'm home. Attaboy, Ben. Ha, ha.
我回家了 好样的啊,本
How do you feel? Any, any aftereffects? Dizziness?
你感觉怎样? 有任何,余波?头昏眼花之类?
I feel terrific.
我感觉好极了
I feel, uh... Yes?
我感觉.. 怎样?
What is it, Daddy? What are you doing in those clothes?
感觉什么,爸爸? 你们穿这这些衣服干嘛?
Attaboy, Ben.
好样的,本
What? What's the joke?
什么?有什么那么好笑的?
Attaboy, Ben.
好样的,本
Work slowly.
慢慢做
And with care.
而且要细致
Everything must be written with a steady, uncompromising hand.
每个字都要写的 沉稳,坚定不移的
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Terrible.
太吓人了
Erase.
擦掉
Erase.
擦掉
Now...
现在..
Try again.
再来一次
Concentrate.
集中精神
Leo, for heaven's sake.
里欧,看在老天爷的份上
Here. Shh, shh, shh.
这儿
Let me show you.
我示范给你看
Like this:
像这样:
There you go.
你看
Much better.
好多了吧
I am proud of you, Leo.
我真为你自豪,里欧
Windom Earle? Yes.
云顿·厄尔? 是
Windom.
云顿
Pretty words for pretty girls.
好字配美女
Which one shall be my queen?
哪一个会是我的皇后呢?
Queen?
皇后?
No. No.
不. 不
No.
不
Lick.
舔
The story rings a little truer with your fingerprints on...
有你的指纹在上面的话 这个故事就显得更真实了--
No, Malcolm, I can't.
不,马科,我不能
Just your prints. Leave the rest to me.
只要你的指纹 其余的事交给我来办好了
I'll do my best to imitate the actions of a hysteric.
我会尽量去模仿现场 歇斯底里的举动
Five shots, tightly grouped,
5枪,紧紧集中在一处
as though the gun went off in your hand.
就像从你这儿 打出去的一样
Repeatedly. No!
连开多枪 别!
No! No! James, James, James.
别! 别! 詹姆斯,詹姆斯,詹姆斯
Don't hurt him any more, please. Give me the gun.
不要再伤害他了,求你们了 给我枪
I've called the cops. They're on their way, it won't work.
我已经报♥警♥了 他们已经在路上了,你们不会得逞的
Malcolm. She's lying. Give me the gun.
马科 她在撒谎. 给我枪
Evelyn, please don't let him die, please.
伊夫林 求你别让他死啊,求你了
Please. Evelyn.
求求你 伊夫林
Give me the gun, Evelyn.
把枪给我,伊夫林
Evelyn, give me the gun. No.
伊夫林,快把枪给我 不
Evelyn, give me the gun. No.
伊夫林,把枪给我 不
Evelyn. Evelyn.
伊夫林. 伊夫林
I can't do this, Malcolm.
我♥干♥不出这种事,马科
Then I will.
那我♥干♥
No.
不
He was angry,
他很生气
he was crazy.
他抓狂了
He killed Jeffrey, came back to kill me.
他杀了杰弗里 又回来杀我
I was ready, though.
我早有准备,尽管如此
I got my gun and I shot him.
我还是开枪打了他
I shot him till he was dead.
我开枪直到把他打死
Caroline.
凯若琳
For Miss Audrey Horne, please.
请转交欧蕊·荷恩小姐
Owls?
猫头鹰?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表