剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
吃完饭,我马上去买♥♥
and arrange something with Ms. Bolbo in women's wear. Very special indeed.
我和女装部的 波尔布太太打个招呼. 给你选特别点的
Oh, yeah?
噢,有多特别?
How about a maternity dress!
孕妇装够特别了吧!
Pardon?
什么?
I'm pregnant, Richard.
我怀孕了,理查
Pregnant.
怀孕了
Preggers? Hmm.
有馅了?
Does Donna seem different to you?
你觉得唐娜最近有什么不同吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, like, doesn't her smoking and stuff bother you?
嗯,比如,开始抽烟 或者老烦着你?
She's trying to act, like, all tough all of a sudden.
她的举动变的好奇怪,就像, 忽然变异
James, you know her better than I do.
詹姆斯,你不比我 更了解她吗
Yeah.
那倒是
She came to visit when I was in jail and...
她来监狱 看我..
I don't know.
我搞不懂
What?
什么?
Well,
唔
she acted like she wanted
她表现得很想
to do it with me through the bars.
和我亲热 即使隔着铁栏
She didn't even care if anybody was around.
她甚至不在乎 有人在旁边
I don't know.
搞不懂
It was weird.
反正很怪
It wasn't like her.
都不像她了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know anything anymore.
我现在什么都搞不懂了
Sometimes I think I should just get on my bike and go.
有时我真想骑上我的车 一走了之
James.
詹姆斯
Running away won't solve anything.
逃避 解决不了问题的
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
Donna, where you been? You're late.
唐娜,你去哪儿了? 你来晚了
I met someone from Meals on Wheels.
我送餐时 认识了一些人
Those old folks must have some pretty cool stories.
那些老人家 肯定有很多旧事讲吧
This was a young man.
是个年轻人
Really? What's wrong with him?
真的? 他为什么需要送餐服务?
You know, it's hard to say.
天知道
Other than he was bright and charming, intelligent.
反正他聪明又迷人 而且很友善
Completely unlike anybody I know.
完全不像某些人
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么?
Why don't you sit here and hold hands and try to figure it out.
你们坐在这手拉手 就知道我想说什么了
That's good, Emory.
真是太好了,艾默里
She's ready for her close-up now.
现在给她个大特写
We should get rid of her.
我们要干掉她才行
She knows I sent Laura up here, she knows her father owns the place.
他知道是我把劳拉招进来的 也发现了这里是她爸的
With what Ben Horne will pay to get his funked-up little daughter back,
这样他才会付钱 把这傻妞赎回去啊
I'll buy the bastard out.
我打保票
Look, I don't wanna lose my job.
看,我可不想丢了饭碗
Honey, if this doesn't work, you'll lose a lot more than your job.
甜心,如果这都行不通 丢的可不只是你的工作
We can't handle this alone. Ben Horne is dangerous.
我们两个应付不来的 本·荷恩很可怕
Now, listen, you spineless gasbag, you are in this up to your shiny pate.
现在,给我听好了,你这个软蛋 你已经别无选择了,地中海头
Now, stop whining.
少囉嗦
You do as I tell you, and we'll have all the help we need.
叫你干啥就干啥,别的事 我会处理好的
Look at her.
看看她
Riding the white tiger.
多享受
In a few days she won't wanna come down.
够她受好几天了 好好享受去吧
Just like her daddy did to me.
就像当年她老爸对待我一样
Now, these babies are just perfect.
看,这些宝贝 做工多好
For heavy field work, and they're extremely versatile.
下地干重活 它们绝对没问题
Durable, with a steel reinforced toe. Not quite right.
耐磨耐穿,脚趾部分还用钢加固了 不太好
Now, if the department does any parading,
现在,如果你们局里 要搞什么活动
on the Fourth or Veterans Day, these are your best bet.
像国♥庆♥日或退伍军人节 这款就最合适不过了
Nice, huh? Yeah.
很好吧? 是不错
Add some silver-trimmed laces, it's a real eye-catcher.
还镶了银边 很养眼吧
I can see that. But a little outside my budget, Mr. Gerard.
我知道. 不过对我来说 还是贵了点,杰勒德先生
I understand completely.
完全理解
You need something more practical. Yep.
你要实惠点的 对
A shoe for all seasons.
一年四季都能穿
Now, this is more like it.
你看,这双就很合适我
Yeah. Jim-dandy.
看. 一流
Oh. Very popular.
这双很多人买♥♥
The lovely thing about...
最好的是--
Mr. Gerard?
杰勒德先生?
Mr. Gerard, you okay?
杰勒德先生,你没事吧?
Oh. I'm sorry.
不好意思
Sometimes I get a bit disoriented.
我时不时就 觉得有点头晕
Can I get you something? Water?
需要点什么吗? 水
If there's a bathroom, I have a medication.
有洗手间吗 我带了药
Sure. It's right down the hall. This way.
有. 就在大厅 这边
Thanks for coming down, Shelly.
谢谢你能来,雪莉
Sheriff, I'm just gonna say this:
警长,我准备告诉你:
I know I don't have to, so I'm not gonna say anything against Leo.
显然我可以不这么做,但我不想 和里欧对着干
We're not asking you to.
我们不是叫你对着干
He's my husband. I don't have to testify against my husband.
他始终是我丈夫. 我不想 出庭指证他
Well, you're not testifying. You're just giving us a statement.
好,你可以不出庭 只要给我们个书面声明就行了
Doc Hayward says he's too sick.
海沃德医生不说他不行了吗
What difference does it make?
那还有什么意义?
The difference, Shelly, is there's some people injured
听我说,雪莉 有人在这次事件里受伤
and there's some people dead.
有人更因此丧命了
Now, we know Leo started that fire.
现在,我们已经知道是里欧放的火了
And we know you were there.
你当时不也在场吗
I'm not gonna say anything against him.
我不打算 起诉他
I love him.
我爱他
Okay, Shelly, that's fine.
那好,雪莉,就这样
Thanks for coming in. What?
谢谢你来 什么?
Oh, I think Shelly's thought long and hard about this.
哦,我想雪莉一定考虑 的很长很仔细了
Maybe someday, with a little luck and some topflight medical attention,
或许某天运气好的话, 第一流的治疗
you'll have Leo back.
会让里欧醒过来
The same old Leo that you obviously still love.
一个你不离不弃 爱着的老里欧
Maybe then he'll realize what a wonderful person he's married to.
或许他也会意识到 他娶了个多好的老婆啊
What?
啊?
Thanks again, Shelly.
再次感谢,雪莉
Best of luck.
祝你福星高照
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Smells like insurance money.
估计和保险金有关
Shelly didn't dream this up herself.
但雪莉自己不会想到这些
So who do you think is pulling the strings?
那你觉得是谁 在背后捣的鬼?
Harry,
哈里
that's a damn good question.
问得好
Bob...
鲍勃..
...I know you're near.
...我知道你就在附近
I'm after you now.
现在,我追到你了
Mr. Horne? Tsk tsk. Gotta go, Jerry.
荷恩先生? 啧,啧. 先不说了,杰利
Mr. Horne, have you heard anything from your daughter?
荷恩先生,有你女儿 的消息了吗?
Not since I spoke to Sheriff Truman yesterday.
没有,从我昨天打电♥话♥给杜鲁门警长 到现在还没有
She phoned me last night.
她昨晚给我打了电♥话♥
From where? She didn't say.
她在哪? 她没说
She referenced seeing me in my tuxedo.
她说她见到我穿 晚礼服
Now, I was wearing a tux here at the hotel the night that I was shot.
看,我在这中枪的那晚 也是穿者晚礼服
Well, like I told you, Audrey's gone missing before
嗯,正如我告诉你的 欧蕊以前也有离家出走
on a semi-regular basis.
家常便饭了
So have two other local girls recently.
但最近那两个女孩 不就这样发生以外的吗
Mr. Horne, speaking frankly, is there trouble at home?
荷恩先生,老实说 是不是家里有麻烦了?
Mr. Cooper,
库珀先生
do I detect a note of something outside the scope of professional concern?
我什么时候说过需要专业建议了 你是不是有点越界了?
Audrey and I have struck up an acquaintance.
欧蕊和我 彼此很了解的
Acquaintance.
彼此了解
Agent Cooper.
库珀探员
Let me give you the best advice that you're gonna get all week:
倒不如我给你点建议 好让你搞清楚状况吧:
Men fall under the spell of Audrey's charms
凡是对欧蕊 动脑筋的男人
like ducks in a shooting gallery.
都只不过是游乐摊位里当靶子的小旱鸭
And if you don't want a load of buckshot in your tail feathers,
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表