剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Room service.
你好,客房♥服务
How are you doing down there?
你躺在那下面干嘛呢?
Warm milk.
热奶来了
Would you put it on the table, please?
请你把它放在桌子上,可以么?
And would you call a doctor? Sure.
顺便帮我叫医生? 乐意效劳
I hung it up for you.
我帮你把电♥话♥挂了
What's that?
什么?
Hung it up for you.
帮你把它挂了
Did you call the doctor?
那你叫医生了没?
The doctor?
医生?
It's hung up.
挂了
The phone.
那个电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
是的
No problem.
没问题
Does this include a gratuity?
已经包括小费了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Thank you. Thank you kindly.
谢谢,谢谢你这么大方
The milk will get cool on you.
牛奶要凉了
Pretty soon. Okay.
很快就凉了 好的
I've heard about you.
我听说过你
I heard about you.
我听说过你
I will tell you three things.
我将给你3个暗示
If I tell them to you and they come true,
如果它们都中了
then will you believe me?
到时候你会相信我吗?
Who's that?
你是谁?
Think of me as a friend.
把我当作你的朋友
Where do you come from?
你从哪里来?
The question is, where have you gone?
不要问我从哪里来 应该问我将到哪里去?
The first thing I will tell you is,
这是我要给你的第一个暗示
there's a man
一个男人
in a smiling bag.
躺在一个微笑的袋子里
Man in a smiling bag.
男人躺在一个微笑的袋子里
Second thing is,
第二个暗示
the owls are not what they seem.
不要给猫头鹰的外表迷惑了
Third thing is,
第三个暗示
without chemicals, he points.
别给他用药,他就会指引你
What do these things mean?
你刚刚说的都是什么意思?
This is all I am permitted to say.
我只能暗示你这些
Give me your ring.
把你的戒指给我
I will return it to you when you find these things to be true.
当这些暗示都成真以后 我会还给你的
We want to help you.
我们想帮助你
Who's "we"?
"我们"是谁?
One last thing.
还有最后一件事
Leo locked inside hungry horse.
里欧被锁在亨格力·豪斯里面
There's a clue at Leo's house.
线索就在里欧的亨格力·豪斯里面
You will require medical attention.
你很快就会得到治疗
Knock, knock, knock.
我敲,我敲,我敲敲
Come on.
来呀
Let's have a look at the new girl.
让我来看看你这新妞儿
Ow, mm. Vixen.
噢,辣妹
What room is Ben in?
本杰明在哪间房♥?
The little flower room.
有小野花的那间
Why is he holding out on me? What?
他为什么要瞒着我? 什么?
Why is he holding out on me? What's that, Blackie?
他为什么要瞒着我? 你说什么,布莱奇?
Who's holding out on who?
什么叫「瞒着你」?
Please.
求求你
Oh, Blackie.
噢,布莱奇
You used to be so pretty.
你曾经是那么的漂亮
Blackie, Blackie.
布莱奇,布莱奇
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
I think you should go now.
我想你可以走了
Do you, Prudence? Yes, I do. I really do.Hmm.
真的,想清楚了? 嗯,是的. 想的很清楚了
All right.
那好吧
If you insist.
如果你坚持
Gotcha. Ha, ha!
逮到你了
I will huff
我要生气了
and puff,
怒火呼呼的吹
and blow your house down.
把你的房♥顶吹翻
Oh, my, my.
噢,宝贝,宝贝
Aren't you something?
你这个宝贝
I've got to see you. I must see you.
我今天非的要看看你不可,把你看给逼真
Go away. I'm shy.
走开啦. 好羞人
Didn't they tell you who I was?
难道没有人告诉你我是谁吗?
The owner?
大老板?
That's right.
完全正确
Ben, it's Jer. We got a situation.
本,我是哲 出了点状况
So have I. Brother Ben, we got a S-N-A-G.
我这里也出了点状况 本哥,别玩了,我们要去「干活」了
Alas, I do have a situation. Come on, Ben.
阿莱丝,我这会儿真的要走囉 快点,本
Coming, Jer.
来了,哲
I like you.
我喜欢你
You know how to interest a man. That's half the battle.
你知道怎样钩引男人 这样很重要
Next time, we will play a different game.
下次见 下次我们来玩点别的
I'll make the rules.
我来订游戏规则
You'll like it. Fun game.
你会喜欢的. 很好玩的
Everybody wins.
我们都会是赢家
Diane.
戴安
My recorder is on the table.
我的录音机在桌子上
I'm unable to reach it at this time.
现在我够不着它
I can only hope that I inadvertently pressed
只能希望 我无意中按过那个
the voice-activation button.
声控键
I'm lying on the floor of my room.
我现在躺在房♥间的地板上
I've been shot.
我中枪了
There's a great deal of pain and a fair amount of blood.
剧痛 还留了一大滩血
Fortunately, I was wearing my bulletproof vest last night,
幸好,从昨晚开始我一直穿着防弹背心
per bureau regulations when working undercover.
局里的规定 执行任务时必须要穿
I remember folding the vest up,
我记得我把背心拉起来了一点
trying to chase down a wood tick.
想抓一只木蚤
If you can imagine the impact on your chest
你能想象吗?
of three bowling balls dropped from a height of about 9 feet,
就像三个保龄球从九米高的地方砸下来一样
you might begin to approximate the sensation.
你可能已经开始在想象了吧
All things considered,
仔细想想
being shot is not as bad as I always thought it might be.
其实中枪 并不像我一直想象中那么糟糕
As long as you can keep the fear from your mind.
只要你能保持住冷静, 不要恐惧
But I guess you could say that about almost anything in life.
但我猜你可能笑我 「火星人都知道」
It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.
真不像我想象中那么糟 只要你能保持住冷静,不要恐惧
Oh, my God.
噢,天啊
The ring is gone.
我的戒指不见了
At a time like this, curiously,
在这种时候不见了,太奇怪了
you begin to think of the things you regret
我开始 为自己感到很遗憾
or the things you might miss.
遗憾那些我错过的事
I would like, in general, to treat people with much more care and respect.
我很想...总之,我希望在有生之年 能尽量多关心他人,并以礼相待
I would like to climb a tall hill.
我还想去登山,登很高的山
Not too tall.
也别太高
Sit in the cool grass.
想坐在凉凉的绿草地上
Not too cool.
也别太凉
And feel the sun on my face.
一边感受洒在脸上的温暖阳光
I wish I could have cracked the Lindbergh kidnapping case.
我还希望可以破了 灵博格的那个绑票案
I would very much like to make love to a beautiful woman
我真的希望 和一个美人儿做♥爱♥
who I had genuine affection for.
一个我真心爱的美人儿
And of course, it goes without saying that I would like to visit Tibet.
啊还有,还用说么? 我还要去西♥藏♥
I wish they could get their country back and the Dalai Lama could return.
我盼望着西♥藏♥人♥民♥能重获他们的家园 达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥也能重回家乡
Oh, I would like that very much.
噢,太多东西想做了
All in all, a very interesting experience.
总而言之 这次是个很有意思的体验
They're here.
他们终于来了
My skin was itching.
我的皮肤好痒
Wood tick was crawling.
当时有一只木跳蚤在爬
I lifted my bulletproof vest.
于是我就提起防弹背心
Three slugs.
三下重击
Point-blank range.
近距离开枪
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表