剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I was there. I saw you. Uh-huh.
我在那里. 看见你了
You remember Prudence?
你还记得普鲁登斯?
I wore a little white mask.
带着白色小面具的,那就是我
I need to ask you some questions.
我有几个问题需要问你
Ask away.
问吧
How long have you owned One-Eyed Jack's?
你开『单眼杰克』 多久了?
Five years.
5年了
Did you know Laura worked there?
你知道劳拉在那里工作吗?
She was only there for a brief time.
她只在那儿呆过一阵子
Did you know? Yes.
我是问你知不知道? 知道
Did you in any way encourage her to work there?
你有怂恿过她 去那里工作吗?
No. I had no idea.
没有. 我都不知道
She asked if she could work in the department store.
她自己要求说想在 百货店商场工作
Battis sent her without my knowing.
巴提斯没问过我就把她去送去那里了
Did you sleep with her?
你和她睡过了?
Did you?
是吗?
Yes.
是
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗?
I loved her.
我爱她
Norma, can I talk to you for a second?
诺玛,能和你 讲几句吗?
Sure. What's up? Um...
当然. 怎么了?
With Leo coming home and all...
自从里欧回家后,所有事都..
...I'm supposed to be there to watch him.
...我应该留在家里 看护他的
And it looks like it's gonna be a full-time thing.
而且估计 要全天候了
So I was thinking
所以我在想
that I have to quit my job.
必须把工作辞了
Just for a little while anyway.
总之先过一段时间吧
I'm sorry.
我好难过
I promised myself I wasn't gonna do this.
之前我自己还保证过 不会这样做的
It's all right, sweetheart.
不要紧的,甜心
I just feel so bad.
我感觉糟透了
I love you. I love working here.
我爱你,也爱在这儿工作
I don't wanna let you down.
我实在不想令你失望
You're not gonna let me down.
你不会让我失望的
I'm not?
不会吗?
Look, Shelly, you've got your own life to worry about.
瞧,雪莉,你有自己的生活 也有自己的事要操心
I'll be fine here.
我这儿没问题的
Are you sure? Yes.
真的吗? 真的
Now, you look after yourself.
现在,你要照顾好自己
When you're ready, you can come right back.
登你安顿好 就可以回来了
It'll be like you haven't even missed a day.
一切如常 就像你从没离开过
You'll let me come back?
你会让我重新回来?
You just try to take a job someplace else and see what happens.
你要是到别的地方工作 试试看,我可不饶你
I don't know what to say.
我都不知该说什么好了
Don't say anything.
什么都别说了
And I told him I'd been traveling with my parents,
我告诉他了 我原来打算和爸妈去旅行
but now I wanted to register for spring semester.
但我现在想先报读 春季班
Oh, Eddie, let's sit at the counter.
哦,小艾艾,我们坐柜台这边吧
I'm just dying for a chocolate shake, aren't you?
我太想喝巧克力奶昔了 你想喝不?
Hi, Norma.
嗨,诺玛
Say, how long have you been working here?
快说,你在这工作 多久了?
Well, it's 20 years this April.
嗯,到4月就满20年了
Oh, you kidder.
噢,你别开玩笑了
What a kidder. Heh, heh, heh.
她太搞笑了
Well, it's been about, uh, six weeks, isn't that right, Norma?
嗯,才6周而已 对不对,诺玛?
Huh? About six weeks.
大约6周
Oh, yeah, that's right. Well, you see?
噢,啊,对 嗯,你知道吗?
When your parents drag you off to Europe or someplace for a month,
当你给爸妈硬是拉去欧洲 或别处玩一个月
then when you get back, it's like you've been away forever.
之后,你再回来 就会像离开很久似的
Two chocolate shakes, please, Norma.
2杯巧克力奶昔 谢谢,诺玛
Coffee for me. Extra whipped cream on mine.
我要咖啡 我要加生奶油
Hi.
你好
What's your name? Shelly.
你叫什么? 雪莉
Are you in our class at school?
你在学校和我同班么?
I don't think so. Oh.
我想不是
I'll get the shake and coffee.
我去拿奶昔和咖啡
Europe? Yeah.
欧洲? 是啊
My parents loved it so much they're still there.
我爸妈爱上那里了 现在还呆在那儿呢
Can you believe it?
难以置信吧?
And they said it was okay for me to stay over at Eddie's.
他们还说我可以 呆在小艾艾家呢
Is it your parents' house or mine, Eddie?
那房♥子到底是我父母的 还是我的,小艾艾?
That's right.
就是
Oh, say, Norma, you're not mad or anything
哦,说,诺玛 你会不会生气或别的
because Eddie's sort of taking me out, are you?
因为小艾艾正和我约会 你会不高兴吗?
You and Ed? No. No. Why should I be?
你和艾德?不. 不 我怎么会呢?
Oh, no reason. Eddie told me you broke up.
噢,没别的 因为小艾艾告诉我你刚分手了
It's just that...
我就是..
...I'm just so sweet on him.
...就是太为他陶醉了
Isn't he just the dreamiest? Nadine.
他实在太迷人了,不是吗? 纳丁
I can't wait for the start of football season.
真等不及 足球季快点到就好了
Can you? No. Can't wait.
你觉得呢? 不. 我也等不及了
Me neither.
我也是
I am just so happy.
我真的好开心
Oh, Nadine. Oh, God, I'm sorry.
噢,纳丁 噢,天啊,对不起
How'd you do that? There goes another one.
你是怎么做到的? 又给我压爆了一个
There must've been a crack in this glass from before.
这个玻璃杯之前 肯定有裂痕
Golly. Don't count on it.
天啊 那不算
I'm so clumsy lately.
我最近老笨手笨脚的
I can hardly believe it.
连我自己都不敢相信
Shelly, get those Band-Aids, and I'll get a towel.
雪莉,去拿止血贴 我去拿毛巾
Oh, Eddie.
噢,小艾艾
I am so happy
我太开心了
I could just kiss you to death.
我能亲吻你至死为止
Oh, boy, Nadine.
噢,你小子,纳丁
I think she's at the diner. Shelly.
我想她还在店里. 雪莉
Shelly.
雪莉
There he is, Mike. The late Leo Johnson.
他在那,麦克 全新里欧·强生
Hank did this? He sure as hell did.
是汉克干的? 不是他是谁
He shot him through that window right there.
他就站在那扇窗户 开枪射进来
Leo, I went to the shoe shop.
里欧,我去鞋店了
I showed them the ticket, and look what they gave me.
我给他们看收据 然后你看他们给我什么了
New shoes. No, you knucklehead, old shoes.
新鞋子 才不是,你这傻帽,是旧鞋
Leo, he gets pretty fixated.
里欧,他念念不忘鞋子这事儿
I hope he gets permanently fixated.
我到希望他永远惦记这事儿
I know you too damn well, Leo.
我太他妈的了解你了,里欧
Something about these shoes, isn't there? Huh?
鞋子里肯定有鬼名堂 没错吧?
There's something with these shoes.
肯定有些事 跟这些鞋子有关
I heard about people, you know, muling stuff in their boot.
我听说过有人,你知道吗 在他们的靴子里塞东西
What, do you think I didn't check these out?
啥,你以为 我没检查过吗?
Would you get a hammer?
你有锤子吗?
Don't go anywhere, Leo.
别乱跑,里欧
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊
What is that, a tape? Don't.
那是什么,一盘磁带? 别碰
Quit spitting, man.
别再吐口水了,伙计
Well, it's not money.
咳,又不是钱
But who knows?
但谁知道呢?
Diane, it's 2:47 p.m.
黛安,下午2:47
I'm in the conference room at the sheriff's station
我现在警局的 会议室里
with the remains of Laura Palmer's secret diary.
在看劳拉·帕尔默 残存的秘密日记
A great deal of it has been mutilated.
很棘手 它已经残缺不全了
Much of what I've been able to decipher
很多我之前已经 推测过的论点
supports the contention of the one-armed man.
都得到了 独臂人的论证
There are repeated references to a Bob.
它们一再显示了 鲍勃的存在
He was a threatening presence in her life from early adolescence.
从她青春期开始 他就一直存在并威胁着她
There are intimations of abuse and molestation on a regular basis.
这里的信息还显示 虐待和性骚扰是家常便饭
He is referred to, on more than one occasion,
他还提到 在多个场合中
as a friend of her father's.
以她父亲朋友的身份出现
And I just uncovered this entry
而我刚刚才发现
dated less than two weeks before her death:
她死前 2周写道:
"Someday I'm gonna tell the world about Ben Horne.
"终有一天我会把 本·荷恩公诸于众
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表