剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Come on, Ben, we're all adults here.
来吧,本,我们这儿都是成年人了
Wild, young girl like Laura Palmer, things spin out of control.
像劳拉·帕尔默这样年轻又野的女孩 事态失控了
She becomes a threat not just to you, but to your business, your family.
她不单威胁到你个人 还有你的事业,和家庭
You are way out of line.
你太嚣张了
Well, maybe you don't have anything to hide.
好,也许 你没什么需要隐藏的
That's not what it says in here.
但这里可不是这样说的
You cannot talk to me like this! Ben. Ben.
你不能用这种方式和我讲话! 本. 本
You cannot, you understand? Sit down.
你不能,你懂吗? 坐下
Nice and easy. Gentlemen, I'd like a moment alone with my brother...
别激动. 先生们,我想 和我哥哥单独呆会儿--
With my client.
也是我的委托人
If you don't mind?
如果你们不介意?
You have your moment.
你们自便吧
Ben, Ben.
本,本
Ben, if you're gonna blurt out a confession like that,
本,如果你就那样 冲口而出招供了
it's gonna make our options shrink down to a tiny little nub.
那会让我们 一点回转的余地都没有了
All right, what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
那好,我们现在怎么办? 我们现在该怎么办?
Your alibi has been roasted.
你的不在场证据已经被烤焦了
They can establish motive.
他们就能捏造一个动机
And your blood may have Laura's fingerprints on it.
还有你的血 也许有劳拉的指纹在上面
Ben, as your attorney,
本,作为你的律师
your friend, and your brother,
你的朋友,和弟弟
I strongly suggest that you get yourself a better lawyer.
我强烈建议 你要给自己找个更好的律师
Okay, one last chance, Leo. Don't disappoint me.
好,最后一次机会,里欧 别让我失望
The mill?
锯木厂吗?
Okay, one last chance, Leo. Don't disappoint me.
好,最后一次机会,里欧 别让我失望
The mill?
锯木厂吗?
Keep it simple.
简单来说
Insurance investigators should read "arson."
保险调查员 因该会察觉到是 "纵火. "
Block letters about, uh, 6 feet high.
用正楷体约有6英尺高
The deal as we discussed?
就像我们之前商量好的?
Ben Horne, his voice,
本·荷恩,是他的声音
and Johnson's voice, Ben and Leo.
还有强生的声音,本和里欧
Special delivery for Mr. Horne.
荷恩先生的特别快递来了
Bobby. Oh, God. Bobby!
波比. 噢,天啊. 波比!
He did it again.
他又来了
It's your turn to clean him this time.
这次轮到你去清洁他了
What's that?
那是什么?
That is our ship.
我们的船票
What's that mean?
什么意思?
Since our cash cow in the other room has turned into a sinkhole,
自从隔壁房♥的那颗摇钱树 已经阴沟里翻了船
I've decided to pursue a career in business.
我决定在商业领域 追逐事业了
Really? Like a salesman?
真的?像推销员?
Oh, no, I'm thinking more executive suite.
哦,才不,我在想 领导层更适合我
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 当然
Bobby, that sounds great.
波比,那太好了
I'm gonna give you anything you want.
我会给你 任何你想要的
Um, I want a full-time nanny.
我想要个全职保姆
Maybe a French maid. Bobby.
法国女仆怎样 波比
Hello, Norma. Mother.
你好,诺玛 妈妈
I trust those are real potatoes and not flakes?
我相信那是真土豆做的 而不是薯粉?
Real potatoes.
真土豆
Excuse me.
打搅了
What a nice surprise to see you here.
真惊喜见到你在这儿
Mm! Hey, those are good.
嘿,那个味道不错
I see they taught him a skill in the stockade.
我看见他们 在围栏里教他技巧
Where is your charming husband? Hank? He's not here right now.
你的万人迷丈夫呢? 汉克?他现在不在
I see.
知道
Mother, I got your message. But if you don't mind my asking,
妈妈,我收到你的信了 但如果你不介意
what are you doing here?
我想知道,你到这来干嘛?
I want to introduce you to my new husband.
我想向你介绍 我的新丈夫
Husband?
丈夫?
Ernie, this is Norma.
尔尼,这是诺玛
Hi, how are you?
嗨,你好吗?
We're honeymooning. Ha, ha. Hahaha.
我们正在度蜜月呢
I wonder if I could bother you for a cup of coffee?
我能否 麻烦你来杯咖啡呢?
Nice girl. She's darling.
好女孩 她可是个宝贝
Ernie's a financial analyst.
尔尼是个金融分♥析♥师
I just love what you've done with your diner, darling.
我爱喜欢你 布置的餐厅了,亲爱的
The flowers add such a measure of cheer.
那些花放的恰到好处 让人愉悦
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
哦,谢谢你. 太谢谢你了
Nice to see those good looks haven't isolated themselves to one generation.
真高兴看到你的美貌 毫无保留的遗传了给下一代
Yeah, I know, go with gold figures. Excuse me.
是,我知道,金价现在多少 失陪了
You still look very smart in that uniform.
你穿制♥服♥ 看起来还是那么醒目
Your figure's lovely. It hasn't changed.
样子还是那么可爱 一点儿都没变过
Now, I don't mean to be rude, but how long will you be staying?
既然这样,恕我无礼 那你打算要在这儿呆多久?
A couple of days. Ernie wanted to see something of the country.
2天吧. 尔尼想 在乡村到处走走看看
Why?
为什么这样问?
I just wish I had known, that's all.
我也想知道为什么,没事了
Oh, I didn't mean for you to go into any fuss.
哦,我不想你 为此大惊小怪
You know me, dear, I'm easy.
你是知道我的,亲爱的,我很从容
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing, it's just that there's a food critic coming
没什么,只是有个 食评家要来了
and I'm short on help, that's all.
我人手不够,就那样而已
Food critic. Ooh.
食评家
So that's why you tried so hard to make the place look nice.
怪不得你把地方 布置的这么漂亮
Norma, hoping to spend much more time with you.
诺玛,希望有时间 多和你聊聊
If it's all right, we'd better check in.
差不多了吧,我们先去酒店吧
I've got a Tokyo fax waiting for me at the desk.
我要接个 东京来的传真
We'll be at the Great Northern.
我们在大北房♥
I'm sorry we missed Henry. I'll call you later, okay?
真遗憾没见到小汉克 等一下给你电♥话♥,好吗?
Okay. Nice to meet you.
好. 很高兴见到你
He's close.
他在附近
Nurse.
护士
Could I have a glass of water, please?
能请你给我 一杯水吗?
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hi, Norma.
嗨,诺玛
I guess I'm a little late.
我想我迟到了
Forty-eight hours is not late, Hank, it's missing.
48小时不是迟到,汉克 是失踪
I'm sorry, it was some, uh... Some business I had to take care of.
对不起,因为有点-- 有点公事我不得不去处理
Business? No, this is business.
有点公事?不,这才是公事
Business is a place where you come to whether you feel like it or not.
公事就是无论你喜欢与否 都必须要去的一个地方
Norma, I... Don't sweettalk me,
诺玛,我 别对我甜言蜜语了
I'm this far from telling you to take a hike.
我告诉你 离我远点说话
Norma, please don't make that kind of judgment until you hear me out.
诺玛,在我解释前 请你不要妄下判断
Because of the bad choices I've made,
因为我之前一些 错误的选择
there are people out there,
有些正冷眼旁观的人
people from my past who wanna see me fail.
那些知道我过去的人 都等着看我笑话呢
I've tried fighting them, but I just get in more trouble.
我尝试着对付他们 没想到却惹来更多麻烦
I've tried running from them, but there's always somebody faster.
我试着逃离他们 但追我的人总比我快一步
I know it's no way for a man to live his life,
我知道一个人不能 老这样过活
but sometimes it's just best
但有时候最好的方法
to hold up and wait for the storm to pass.
还是坚持着等待 暴风雨过去
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我没有伤害你的意思
I'm just trying to keep my head above water.
我仅仅是为了 挣扎求存
Maybe next time, you'll ask for a little help.
希望下次 你会要求别人的帮助
Next time, I will.
下次,我会的
Well, the prodigal son returns.
哇,浪子回头啦
Heh, Vivian. Hi.
维维安 嗨
You look great. Thanks. Ha, ha.
你气色真好 谢谢
Prison treat you well?
你在监狱还好吧?
Well, uh, ahem, that's a long story.
嗯,说来话长
I'd like to hear it over dinner tonight. I have a new husband.
那今晚一起晚餐时讲给我听吧 见见我的新丈夫
Heh. Great Northern, 8:30? We'd love to.
大北方,8:30? 我们乐意之极
I don't think if I'll be able to get there. We'll be fine, honey.
我想我不能去了 没事,去吧,甜心
Eight-thirty sharp, we'll be there.
8:30正,我们会到的
Harry? Oh, hello, Pete.
哈里? 哦,你好,皮特
What you got?
在看啥呢?
Woodpecker.
啄木鸟
Pileated, I think.
我看是红冠黑
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表