剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
And maybe the nightmare
要么噩梦
will die with you.
随你而逝
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我可搞不懂你现在来 说这些什么鬼话
But I do know we've got a damn problem here.
我只知道 我们现在麻烦大了
And if you're not gonna solve it, I will.
如果你打算搞定它 我来
Jean. What?
尚 什么?
Take a look at this.
过来看看这
You order any food? No.
你有点餐吗? 没有
No, no, no, let her come.
不,不,不,让她过来
Let her come.
让她过来
It's just a girl.
只是个女孩子
Hello. Suppertime.
你好 晚餐时间到了
Don't I know you?
我在哪儿见过你不是?
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
Quick thinking, Denise.
好主意,迪尼斯
It was just my legs.
我不过借出1双美♥腿♥而已
Thank Sheriff Truman. It was his idea.
谢谢杜鲁门警长吧 是他出的点子
Harry S. Truman.
哈里·斯·杜鲁门
Sometimes you gotta improvise.
有时候你就是得即兴发挥一下
He's dead.
他死了
Bobby?
波比?
Bobby?
波比?
Bobby, this isn't funny.
波比,别闹了
Bobby?
波比?
Leo?
里欧?
Shelly.
雪莉
Bomb. What do you mean, bomb? - Start at the beginning.
炸♥弹♥. 你说什么,炸♥弹♥? 从头讲起
Well, the voice on the phone said
那好,有个人来电说
that there was a bomb planted in the woods,
有个炸♥弹♥埋在 树林里
but it didn't say which woods.
但没说是那个树林
Then all of a sudden, there was this huge explosion
然后突然间 一个巨大的爆♥炸♥
and all the lights went out.
所有灯都熄了
So then I called the fire department.
所以我打了电♥话♥ 给消防局
Good work, Lucy. Was there a fire?
做的好,露西 失火了?
Two of them. First there was one at the power station.
有2处. 一个先是 在电力局
But most of the volunteer fire department...
但大部分的 义务消防员都--
I'm gonna go check on the generator. Something's not right.
我去查看发动机 有点不太对劲
Okay. So?
好. 后来呢?
were playing bingo, so it took a while to get everybody together.
他们都在玩宾果游戏,所以费了 好一阵子才集♥合♥起来
Excuse me, Lucy. Then there was the explosion
失陪了,露西 然后就是爆♥炸♥
I told you about, which sounded like it was right upstairs,
我刚跟你说了,听起来 好像就在楼上
so we all got out of here. Well, it turned out to be a transformer
所以我们都跑出去了 嗯,原来是变压器爆了
on the pole right behind and above the building.
就在楼的后面 一根电杆那
Well, we had to wait to go back inside
那,我们只好 等修好再进去
because it was shooting sparks everywhere
因为火化喷溅 到处都是
and we were afraid that the station was gonna catch on fire too.
我们好怕警局 也失火
But it didn't. Do they know how it started?
不过它没事 他们找到原因了?
Suspicious in nature, that's what Chief Kipple said.
吉普长官说 性质可疑
He was suffering from smoke inhalation at the time,
他当时吸入了浓烟 正难受着呢
so he sounded a little hoarse.
所以他嗓音有点点沙哑
You should hear his cough.
你应该听到他咳嗽的
I'm gonna make him some chicken soup.
我打算煮点鸡汤 给他补补
Harry? Yeah, Coop.
哈里? 怎么,库
You'd better take a look at this, alone.
你最好自己 过来看看这个
Lucy, wait here.
露西,留在这儿
Good Lord.
老天爷!
Who is it?
这是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
It's a chess game.
是一盘棋
Windom Earle's next move.
云顿·厄尔的下一个动作.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表