剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Oh, nature, perfect in design and aspects.
噢,大自然 设计和外观都完美无瑕
You do not disappoint!
你不会失望的!
Leo, look lively.
里欧,鼓足干劲
Victory is at hand.
胜利在望了
We know where the entrance is. We know when the lock appears.
我们知道哪里是入口了 我们知道闸门几时会出现了
Now we hold the key in our hands.
现在钥匙在我们手中了
Forgive my hasty departure, dear one.
原谅我要仓促离开了 亲爱的人儿
The time has come to gather my beloved queen
时候已经到了,把我 心爱的皇后们聚集起来了
and embark upon our dark honeymoon.
登上我们的 黑暗蜜月之旅吧
I haven't been this excited since I punctured Caroline's aorta.
自从我刺穿了凯若琳的大动脉后 我一直没有这么兴奋过了
Leo, we must share a final sentiment.
里欧,我们一定要分享一下 最后的伤感情调
During our time together in this verdant bower,
我们在葱郁凉亭 一起相处的这段时光
I must confess, I've developed something of a fondness for you.
我必须承认,我对你 产生了一种溺爱
Sounding board, companion,
传声筒,伴侣
ever obedient and faithful.
永远服从和忠诚
An overall A for effort, Leo.
总的来说成绩是A,里欧
But I'm still a trifle miffed at your release of Major Briggs.
但我还是有点恼火 你放走了布里格斯少校
But then, you'll have plenty of time to reflect upon that, won't you?
不过,你将会有足够的时间 在这事上好好反省,是不?
Goodbye, Leo.
再见了,里欧
And good luck.
祝你好运
One and two and three, step four.
1,2,和3,4步先前
And one and two... Let the mood carry you.
再来1,2,-- 让情绪带动着你
Don't be afraid of your vulnerability. Show me more leg.
不要害怕你的弱点 再多漏点腿
What kind of a dance is this supposed to be, Mr. Pinkle?
这到底是什么 舞蹈啊,品寇先生?
It's a dance of nature, my friend.
这是大自然之舞,我的朋友
It's a celebration. All right, girls.
这一种庆祝的仪式 好了,女生们
Now, turn around and bend forward
现在,转身 向前弯腰
like a sapling. A sapling in the wind.
像小树苗一样 一颗在风中的小树苗
That's it. A little bit more, and hold it.
那样就对了. 再弯一点,然后停住
What exactly are we celebrating with us all bending over like this?
我们全都弯成这个样子 到底为了庆祝什么啊?
Don't ever question the vision of your choreographer!
永远不要质疑你们的 舞蹈指导所编排的视觉效果!
You are but a petal on my rose.
你们不过是我玫瑰花上的其中一瓣
Now, please, people. On the count of one.
现在,麻烦大家 从一开始数
One and two and three and four.
1,2,3,4
And one and two
再来1,2
and three and four... I love a chorus line. Ha, ha.
3,4.. 我最爱歌♥舞大合唱了
If we could just focus here for a second.
我们这里能否稍微 抓紧一点
I've gotta get back to the diner.
我还得回餐厅去
Now, what qualities do we think best exemplify Miss Twin Peaks?
好了,我们认为双峰小姐 最典型的品质应该是什么?
Mm!, beauty and power.
美丽和能量
That's the way I like them.
它们是我所喜欢的
Poise and, God help us, a sophistication
自信,上帝快帮帮我们吧 和善于交际
and breeding.
还要有教养
Well, I think a major factor should be originality.
嗯,我觉得还有一个主要的因素 就是独创精神和见解
Well, wouldn't that fall under talent?
那,不是应该归为才艺类吗?
It's always nice when it does. Ha, ha.
有独创精神好啊
Personally, I've always been big on style.
就我个人而言 体面的外表永远是大事
I think this is enough for me to work with,
我想这 够我忙活了
so I'm gonna go back and work up the scoresheets,
那我先回去 准备好这些评分表
and I'll see you tonight. Mmhm.
我们今晚见吧
Terrific. Bye.
好极了 再见
And three and four.
再来3,4
Okay, that's a break, team.
好了,大伙休息一下
Hi, Dick. We're on break.
嗨,基巴. 我们休息了
Hi, Lana.
嗨,拉娜
Would you mind helping me find something in the storage room?
你介意帮我到储物室 找点东西吗?
Storage room? Mmhm.
储物室?
We're missing a very important prop.
我们一个非常重要的 道具不见了
Come on.
来吧
I'm having trouble.
我看不清楚
Well, just flick it.
那,打开它不就看到了
Now, what exactly did you need to find?
那么,你到底 需要找什么?
Lana? Oh, did I do that?
拉娜? 噢,是我熄了么?
What are you looking for?
你要找什么?
Well, now, I don't know the exact technical name for it, but...
好了,这样,我不知道 那个东西的专业名称是什么,但..
Does anything...? Does anything in here look like it?
那有什么东西--? 这儿有什么东西看起来像的?
Oh, I think this might be it.
噢,我想这个就是了
Oh, by George, I think you've got it.
?,天啊,我想你找到它了
Diane, it's 1:17 p.m. I have just concluded
黛安,现在是下午1:17 我刚刚结束了
my second meditation of the day in lieu of sleep.
今天代替睡眠的 第二次冥想
And I feel completely refreshed and struck again by the realization
我感觉精神完全恢复过来了 让我再次感悟到
that all of us on this great big planet Earth
我们所有人 都只不过是生活在
live at only a fraction of our potential.
这个伟大行星地球上 潜在的一粒小分子
We are working round the clock on the cave petroglyph.
我们日以继夜为那幅 洞穴岩石雕刻忙碌
I am certain that the answers lie in this mysterious etching.
我肯定答案就在 这幅神秘的版画里
I am also convinced that Windom Earle
我也确信 云顿·厄尔
is searching for exactly the same thing as we are
正在搜寻 和我们一样的东西
for diametrically opposite reasons.
只不过他的理由却截然相反
If I'm correct in my assumptions about the power of this unholy place,
关于那块不洁之地所含能量的假设 如果我是正确的
God help us if he gets there first.
让他捷足先登的话,就只能等上帝打救了
Diane, at this particular juncture,
黛安,在这个特别的时刻
I would like to make specific mention of Annie Blackburn.
我想特别提一下 安妮·伯本
She is a completely original human being.
她完全是一个 原始人类
Her responses, as pure as those of a child.
她的回答 就像孩子般单纯
I must be honest, I haven't felt this way about a woman since Caroline.
我必须诚实,除了凯若琳 我还未对一个女人有过这样的感觉
It has taken meeting Annie for me to realize
遇见安妮之后 才让我意识到
how gray my life has been since Caroline's death.
自从凯若琳死后 我的生活是多么灰暗
How cold and solitary.
多么寒冷和孤独
Although occasionally,
虽然偶尔觉得
there is something to be said for solitude.
独居 也不错
Annie Blackburn, you have almost perfect timing.
安妮·伯本 你来得太是时候了
That's not what our choreographer says.
我们的舞指 可不会这么说
What can I do for you?
我能为你做点什么吗?
Well, I need to, uh, give a speech in six hours.
嗯,6小时后 我就要发表演讲了
I haven't written a word,
我连一个字都还没写
and, uh, I don't have any idea what I wanna say.
而且我也不知道 我要讲什么
I'm in a complete sweaty-palmed panic,
我紧张的 掌心直冒汗
and I need to talk to someone, namely you.
我需要找个人谈谈 就是你
What's your topic?
你的主题是什么?
What you can do to save our local forests.
你能做什么 去拯救我们本地的森林
I just don't wanna stand up there like some deranged Barbie doll,
我只是不想站在那里 像个神经错乱的芭比娃娃
saying things like, "Make sure your campfires are out,
讲些什么,像 "确保你的营火熄灭了
kind of like my brain."
有点像我的脑袋."之类的傻话
You're terrified of public speaking. Yes. Ha, ha.
你对向公众演讲有恐惧 是的
All right, well...
那行,这样..
...our forests need saving because of the way people regard them.
...我们的森林需要拯救 因为我们对待它们的方式
Expendable.
是破坏
If the Ghostwood development cost thousands of lives,
如果格斯伍的发展 是以成千上万性命为代价的话
do you think it would have a chance of going forward?
你觉得它还有 前进的机会吗?
Well, trees aren't the same as people.
虽然,树木和人 不一样
But they are alive.
但它们是有生命的
Your forest is beautiful and peaceful.
你的森林是美丽 而平和的
Part of it's been damaged.
部分已经遭到损坏了
I've tried to replant, but nothing's taken root.
我尝试再植 但都没法扎根了
Every forest has its shadow.
每个森林都自己的影子
I can see half my life's history in your face,
我能从你的脸上 看到我半生的历史
and I'm not sure that I want to.
而我不肯定那是否我想要的
I don't wanna talk about trees anymore.
我不想再聊 树的事了
All I know is, I wanna make love with you.
我只知道 我要和你做♥爱♥
And this is me with last year's regional champion from Yakima.
这是我和雅吉瓦印第安人的比赛 他是去年的区冠军
He was cute, but a little slow. Next.
他很可爱,但有点慢. 下一张
Oh, and this is me with Brock Farmington,
噢,这是我和 波咯·法明顿
triple-A champion from Spokane.
来自斯波坎市的三A冠军
Superior upper-body strength,
上身很有力
and quads like bridge supports.
而四头肌就像桥桩
I pinned him in a minute five.
我用一分零5秒就把他钉到在地了
Next.
下一张
Oh, this is me with all the stuff I won.
噢,这是我 和我赢得的全部家当
That's nice. Way to go.
真好 恭喜你成功了!
Thank you, Nadine.
谢谢你,纳丁
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表