剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Hold it. Watch it, watch it.
扛住,看着点,小心点
Hold it, hold it, hold it.
扛住,扛住,扛住了
Got it. Got it. Thank you.
好了 好了 谢谢你
On your shoulder, put it on your shoulder.
用肩扛 把它扛在肩上
Watch the step. Watch the step.
小心看路 小心看路
Easy, easy.
慢点,慢点
If you need some help down there, say something.
如果你需要搬到那里 就说一声
Watch it. Keep it coming.
小心点 继续走
Don't go too fast. Easy.
别走太快了 慢点来
That's it, come on.
那样就对了,继续走
You hit me in the foot.
你踩到我脚了
Watch the car.
小心车
The car's right here. That's it.
车就在这儿 好咧
Watch where you step.
你小心看路
Oh, man.
哦,不是吧
Rusty?
纳提?
What was Rusty's last name?
纳提姓什么?
Tomasky.
托马吉
He got me in with the band. I'm a roadie.
是他带我进乐团 做巡回乐队管♥理♥员♥
What were you doing in Twin Peaks?
你们来双峰镇 干嘛?
We were supposed to play a gig in Knife River,
我们是来刀河这儿 演出的
but a tire on the van crapped out.
但一个轮胎爆了
Then you met someone.
然后你遇见了一个人
Yeah, this guy... This guy came out of the woods,
对,这家伙-- 这家伙从林子里走出来
like Bigfoot or something,
就像大脚怪,野人之类的
and he was wearing a weird suit.
他穿这一套怪异的衣服
And we talked to him for a while
然后我们和他聊了一会
and he said he had some brew, you know, would we like some?
之后他说他那儿有酒 唔,问我们要不要来点
So Rusty went with him.
纳提就跟着他去了
I didn't see him after that.
之后就再也没见过他了
We'll need to get in touch with Rusty's parents.
我们要通知 纳提的父母
Heh. He hated his parents.
他恨他的父母
He's staying with his uncle in Moses Lake until we were gonna...
他一直住在摩西湖他叔叔那儿 直到我们打算--
We were gonna move.
打算离开
We were gonna move to L.A.
我们原来还想着去洛杉几的
Andy.
安迪
Ow, my foot! Watch it.
我的脚! 看着点儿
He's taken another pawn, Harry,
他又把一个兵卒干掉了,哈里
but he didn't tell us his move.
但他没有预告我们这一步
Windom Earle's playing off the board.
云顿·厄尔 玩过界了
Morning, Lucy. Morning, Sheriff Truman.
早啊,露西 早,杜鲁门警长
Morning, Lucy. Agent Cooper.
早,露西 库珀探员
Deputy Hawk is in your office, sheriff.
警长 豪克警官在你的办公室
He's with somebody I've never seen before,
他和一个人在里面 这人我之前没见过的
but he looks really sad, so Hawk is feeding him breakfast.
他看起来真的很伤心 豪克正请他吃早餐安慰他
Andy.
安迪
Yes, Lucy?
什么事,露西?
What do you know about saving our planet?
对于拯救我们的星球 你知道多少?
I know it's in a lot of trouble.
我知道这里面有数不清的问题
Andy, I'm taking fate into my own hands.
安迪,通常 我都心存太多疑虑
Mostly because the suspense is too much for me.
但这次,我要 自己掌握命运
Tomorrow is D-day. Dad Day.
明天是父日. 父亲节
In 24 hours, I will choose the father of my child.
24小时内 我将会选择谁做我孩子的父亲
Deputy Andy Brennan
安迪·布伦南警官
or clothing salesman Richard Tremayne.
或者服装推销员 理查·揣眉
What does that have to do with the Miss Twin Peaks contest?
这跟双峰小姐比赛 有什么关系?
I... I mean, we could use the money.
我是想 父亲和钱
We could also use a father.
我们都能用的上
So I have to make a speech about saving our planet,
所以我要准备一篇关于 拯救我们行星的演讲稿
which is a great concept,
这是个很棒的概念
but I have no idea how to go about it.
但我仍然一点 头绪都没有
Yet.
没有
I do know that people have got to stop sinking their beer cans in Pearl Lake
我倒认为人们在珍珠湖 钓鱼的时候,必须停止
when they're fishing.
往湖里丢啤酒罐的行为
Mm!. Beer cans.
啤酒罐
And, um, Styrofoam never dies for as long as you live.
而泡沫塑料则是永不死身,只要你还活着 一天,它都不会被分解掉的
It doesn't?
真的么?
Randy, has Audrey returned? No, sir.
兰迪,欧蕊回来了没? 没,先生
No messages from her? No, sir.
没有她消息吗? 没有,先生
Would you send someone up for my bags, please?
你能派个人上去 帮我拿袋子吗?麻烦了
Certainly.
没问题
The insurance companies send me so many forms
保险公♥司♥ 给我寄了好多表格资料
that I could get a heart attack just lifting them.
如果我得了心脏病 好像能让他们振奋不已似的
You're fine.
你好的很
It's what's in your heart you should be worried about.
至于你心里面想什么 倒是值得你去担心
I know that I have given you reason to doubt me.
我知道你有理由 去怀疑我
But I am only interested in doing the right thing for everybody.
但我现在唯一的兴趣 就是为大家做好事
Then stay away from Eileen.
那就离艾琳远点
I can't.
我做不到
Not as long as the lie survives.
只要谎言还存在,我就办不到
Damn it, Ben. It's not that simple.
见鬼,你是怎么了,本. 事情没那么简单
I believe you.
我是相信你的
I applaud your desire to do the right thing.
我为你做好事的欲望 鼓掌欢呼
But goodness in you is... It's like a time bomb.
但善良对于你来说-- 简直就像一颗定时炸♥弹♥
There's nothing good about ruined lives.
把好好的生活给毁了 这样做没什么善良可言
It is a confusing and difficult process.
这个过程的确艰难 又令人困顿
But I must continue.
但我必须继续下去
Sorry, Will.
对不起了,伟
Ah. Excuse me. Mm.
失陪了
Jack, come on in. Hi.
杰克,进来吧 嗨
You know Will Hayward?
你认识伟·海沃德?
Yes, hello. I've met your daughter. She's a lovely girl.
认识,你好. 我见过你女儿 她真可爱
I should be getting back to my office.
是啊,我该回 办公室去了
Nice to see you again, John.
又见到你真好,庄
Ben, be careful, please.
本,悠着点,拜托了
I've been looking for Audrey.
我一直在找欧蕊
Oh. She should be back any minute.
她应该马上就到了
Ben, I gotta go.
本,我得走了
They're gassing up the jet as we speak.
我们说话这当口上 他们已经在帮我的飞机加油了
Well, you can call her when you get to wherever it is
那,既然你这么赶 就先走吧
you are in such a hurry to get to.
你可以随时给她电♥话♥
A friend of mine...
我的一个朋友--
He was more than a friend. He was a partner.... he's been murdered.
除了朋友,他还是 我的合伙人. --他被谋杀了
Female child.
女生
Mother, Eileen Hayward.
母,艾琳·海沃德
Daughter, Donna Marie.
女,唐娜·玛丽
Father...
父..
Donna? Donna, where are you?
唐娜?唐娜,你在哪儿?
What is it, Mom? Deputy Hawk is on the phone.
怎么了,妈? 豪克警官打电♥话♥来找你
I'll be right there.
我马上来
He says it's important.
他说是紧要事
Ms. Horne, I have several messages. Great.
荷恩小姐,有几个消息给你的 好极了
I'll take that for you.
那个我帮你拿吧
Okay. Thanks.
好的. 谢谢
Audrey.
欧蕊
Agent Cooper would like to see you at the sheriff's station.
库珀探员有事, 想请你去警局见他
Oh, well, I have a lot of work to do. Maybe this afternoon.
哦,这,我现在有好多事要做 今天下午吧
Now. It's important.
立刻要去. 急事
Okay.
那好吧
But what about Stop Ghostwood?
你走了,那停止格斯伍计划怎么办?
How am I supposed to get ahold of you?
我要怎样 才能留着你?
I need more time.
我需要更多时间
A brave man is dead.
一个勇士死了
He's my friend, and I have to take his place.
他是我的朋友 我必须回去接替他的事
You aren't coming back, are you?
你不打算回来了,是吧?
Damn this rainforest business anyway.
我诅咒那些雨林烦事 真该死
You can handle this without me.
没有我,你也能应付过来的
I don't know. I'm afraid that I'm weak.
我不知道 我好怕,我好虚弱
Ben Horne, weak? I find that hard to believe.
本·荷恩,虚弱? 谁会信啊
Strive for goodness, huh?
为善良仁慈而奋斗,嗯?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表