剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Tell the hardest truth first.
先说最艰难的事实
Just do the best you can.
尽力而为吧
That's all you really can do.
那就是你所能做到的
Mm!
嗯
Well, I'm sorry that Audrey wasn't here.
嗯,我很抱歉 欧蕊不在
I want you to give her something for me.
我想你帮我 转交个东西给她
Tell her I...
告诉她我--
Just give it to her, will you?
给她就好了,你会照办吗?
Good luck.
祝你好运
See if any of these symbols have to do
去查查看这些符号♥ 和收割时分表
with harvest schedules or ancient calendars.
或者古代历法 有没有联♥系♥
Look for any curious nomenclature.
找出任何相关的古怪术语
Got it, chief.
知道了,长官
Good work, Cappy.
好好干,卡皮
Major. How goes the battle? Harry.
少校. 战况如何? 哈里
Agent Cooper. Major, you look bushed.
库珀探员 少校,你看起来很疲倦
Well, I spent the night obtaining and perusing the Project Blue Book files
是啊,我花了一晚上终于搞到了 蓝皮书项目的档案,仔细看了个遍
regarding Windom Earle.
我读完云顿·厄尔的相关资料后
I found it impossible to sleep after.
我发现自己难以入眠
What have you gleaned?
你收集到什么情报?
Earle was the best and brightest among us.
厄尔曾是我们中 最棒最聪明的一个
But when our attention turned from outer space
但是,当我们的注意力 转移到外太空
to the wooded areas surrounding Twin Peaks,
就是围绕着双峰镇 树林这一带区域
he became destructively obsessive.
他就开始变得神不守舍
Earle acted in an overzealous and secretive manner.
厄尔的行为表现的过分激动 而且经常鬼鬼祟祟的
Possessive of his assignments, finally violent.
不听命令,私自行动 最终以暴♥力♥告终了
He was removed from the project.
他被开除出项目了
I found this in the project archives.
我是在档案馆找到这个的
Gentlemen, when Windom Earle arrived in Twin Peaks,
先生们,当云顿·厄尔 抵达双峰镇
I assumed he had come for vengeance.
我还以为 他是为报复我
For me.
而来的
But I miscalculated.
但我失算了
He has insinuated himself into the lives of people I care for.
他暗中将自己混入 我们所关爱的人当中
He has murdered innocents.
然后又滥杀无辜
He has engaged us in subterfuge and red herring.
目的就在于转移注意力 是我们疲于奔命应战
A fish I don't particularly care for.
这样我就不会特别留意一条漏网之鱼了
But all of these acts are merely camouflage.
但所有这些动作 都不过是幌子罢了
He's been after something else all along:
这背后,原来他自始至终 想要的是:
the Black Lodge.
守夜门
Fellas, we need to find out what this, the Black Lodge, has to do with that.
伙计们,我们必须找出 这守夜门,到底和那个什么关系
Do you really believe there's a connection?
你真的相信 这之间有联♥系♥?
Windom Earle does, Harry.
云顿·厄尔相信,哈里
All right. Harry, we're gonna go through these files from top to bottom.
好了. 哈里,我们一定要把这些 档案彻底看个遍
Cappy, I want you to dig up everything you can about the dugpas.
卡皮,我要你把一切有关 德帕族的事都挖出来
Major, I think you'd better hit the sack.
少校 我想你最好去睡一觉
I could use a good stretch.
我可以舒服地伸个懒腰了
Perhaps a walk in the woods to clear my mind.
或许在林子里散散步 有助于我清醒头脑
Good idea. Don't forget the bread crumbs.
好主意 别忘了给林子里的鸟带点面包屑
Right.
对
Harry, let's do it.
哈里,我们开始吧
You know, Leo, the only thing that Columbus discovered
你知道吗,里欧,哥伦布 发现的唯一 一件事
was that he was lost.
就是他所失去的
Cooper and the gang haven't even left the snide yet.
库珀和他的同党们 还不够老道呢
I know something they don't know.
我知道他们所不知的
I know something young Dale merely suspects.
我知道某些小戴尔 几乎不会怀疑的事
Project Blue Book.
蓝皮书项目
Little men, pewits loaded with optimism. Heh.
小人物 盲目乐观的田凫鸟
They were a deterrent so slight it was practically encouragement.
他们有的威慑力就那么一丁点了 这简直就是一种鼓励啊
Yet I would like to ask Major Briggs a question or three.
不过有几个问题 我倒想问布里格斯少校
Polish up that bald nub of his and see what shines.
把他那粒小光头好好打磨抛光 看着它如此闪闪发亮
Perhaps, Leo, we too should venture out for a good stretch.
里欧,也许,我们俩该出去冒冒险, 舒展一下筋骨了
Wouldn't it be fun to have a Project Blue Book reunion?
和少校重聚蓝皮书项目 那不很有趣嘛?
Wine, cheese, talk about old times,
酒,芝士,畅谈旧时
trade hilarious anecdotes of the good old days.
再次换来过去那风花雪月 充满奇闻轶事的欢乐时光
I wonder what amongst my detritus I can use to spice up Briggs' life.
我在想我生命中的碎石瓦砾 能为布里格斯的人生增添点风味
Leo, stop dawdling.
里欧,别傻站着了
If you were outside, you'd have trouble with pigeons.
如果你这样站在外面,就麻烦了 鸽子会来戳你的
"And that's the only way we're ever going to save the trees.
"那是我们拯救那些树木的 唯一办法
It's time to stand up and kick some butt for our environment.
是时候要为我们的环境 积极行动起来了
Before it's too late for all of us."
在它为时已晚之前,为了我们大家."
It's beautiful, letter-perfect.
写的真美,一字不差
I don't know about the "kick butt" part.
我不知道用 "积极行动"好不好
How about, um, "fight"?
改用"战斗"怎样?
It's time to stand up and fight for our environment.
是时候要站起来 为我们的环境而战斗了
Much better.
这个词好多了
Shelly, I've been thinking.
雪莉,我一直在想
Oh, Bobby, I know, I know, I know.
噢,波比,我懂,我懂,我懂
The speech counts double... Forget about the contest.
演讲算双 别提什么比赛了
I've been thinking about us.
我一直在想关于我们的事
You have?
你有吗?
I know that I have not been paying the right kind of attention to you lately.
我知道最近一直没有 给你太多关心
I got busy with Mr. Horne.
我忙着跟荷恩先生混
I started wearing suits, okay, and suddenly I'm walking around
我开始穿起套装,好了 然后我突然觉得走路也神气活现
like I'm more important than everybody else.
趾高气扬起来了,好像我比 谁都重要
You were pretty crummy.
你之前的确一副穷酸相
Bobby, I've missed you.
波比,我想你了
I've missed all the things we used to do together.
我怀念我们在一起 做过的所有事
When I saw you kissing that guy, whew, something snapped.
当我看见你亲那个 家伙时...脑袋就炸轰了
It was like my brain rolled over,
我当时几乎快气晕过去了
and I could see all the stuff that was special to me.
我这才看到原来这一切 对我有多么特别
All the stuff that matters.
这一切是如此重要
I love you, Shelly.
我爱你,雪莉
And I wanna spend my time with that.
我想以后都能 那样过
I mean, you know, if that's okay with you,
我是说,你知道么 如果你可以的话
I'd like to do that, you know...
我愿意这样做,你懂吗..
Bobby, what do you think?
波比,你觉得呢?
Lucky.
幸运
Lucky me.
我真幸运
Shelly, telephone.
雪莉,电♥话♥
Agent Cooper's on the line. He needs to talk to you.
库珀探员的电♥话♥ 他有事找你
Now, Shelly. He says it's important.
快点,雪莉,他说是要事
I've got great news. What?
我有天大的好消息 是什么?
It's going to be Norma Jennings and Richard Tremayne.
是诺玛·詹宁斯 和理查·揣眉将会加入评委组
Tremayne is the third judge. It's in the bag.
揣眉是第三位评委 这次十拿九稳了
Well, now, I have to be sure.
那,现在,我必须要确保
Baby, I have to be sure I'm gonna win.
宝贝,我必须确保 我会赢
Oh, my God, this guy's British or Bahamian or something.
哦,我的上帝,这家伙是英国人 或者是巴哈马人什么的
He's bound to fall for your charms.
他会为你的魅力而拜倒
We'll find some way to get you two together, alone.
我们会想个办法 把你们俩弄到一块,单独
And then you put on a dress with a slit.
然后呢 你故意穿一件有裂缝的衣服
Oh, the slit cut halfway up to Seattle.
哦,那条大裂缝一直 裂到西雅图那儿去
And then nestle in real close to him,
在之后呢,渐渐偎依过去
and when he gets a look at those gams
当他一眼看到 这双美♥腿♥
and smells that French perfume dripping off you and then
和闻到洒在你身上的 法国香水,那他..
becomes lost in those brown eyes, oh...
...就会开始 迷失在这双棕色眼睛里了..
Oh, stop it. Stop it.
噢,好了. 好了
Stop it, you vixen, you.
停下,你这小母狐,你
I can't stand it anymore.
我快受不了
Why can't we just elope and?
为什么我们不干脆私奔算了..
No. Now, not until I've won, darling. Oh.
不. 现在不行,直到我赢了为止,亲爱的
Then, and only then, I will marry you.
那时,只有到那时 我才会嫁给你
Mm!...
噢
Oh, you're so strict, darling.
噢,你好苛刻哦,亲爱的
And I am the blasted mayor.
我真是个遭罪市长啊
Oh, now, baby, come here.
哦,乖,宝贝,来这里
It's okay. Shh, shh, shh.
好了
It's okay.
好了
Each of you received a piece of this poem.
你们每个人 都以古怪的方式
Each in a curious manner, along with this invitation.
收到一片诗 还连带着这个邀请
We all went to the Roadhouse. Nobody showed up.
我们都去了公路吧 但没有人出现
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表