剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Gone fishing.
我去钓鱼了
The lonesome foghorn blows.
雾笛又响了
Oh, dear.
天啊
Lucy? Lucy, this is Pete Martell. Lucy, put Harry on the horn.
露西,我是彼德马泰尔 快叫哈利来听电♥话♥
Sheriff, it's Pete Martell up at the mill.
警长,锯木厂的彼德要找你
Um, I'm gonna transfer it to the phone on the table by the red chair.
我把电♥话♥转到 红椅子旁边桌上的电♥话♥
The red chair against the wall.
就是放在墙边的那张红椅子
The little table with the lamp on it. The lamp that we moved from the corner.
就是我们从角落挪过来 上面放了台灯的小桌子
The black phone, not the brown phone.
黑色的电♥话♥,不是棕色那个
Morning, Pete. Harry.
早安,彼德,我是哈利
She's dead.
她死了
Wrapped in plastic.
她被包在塑胶布里
Whoa, hold on. Hold on a second, Pete.
等一下,彼德
Where?
在哪里?
You stay right there. I'm on my way.
你待在那里别动,我马上到
You better get Dr. Hayward. Tell him to meet me up at the Packard Mill, the dock right below the dam.
请海华德医生到水坝下方的 派卡德锯木厂跟我会合
And roust that Andy out of bed, tell him to get his butt up there now.
叫安迪起床 请他立刻赶到锯木厂
What is it? We got a body up there.
发生了什么事? 有人发现了一具尸体
Lucy, not a word about this to anyone until you hear from me.
露西,没接到我的指示前 千万不要泄露消息
It's over here.
就在这里
You want forensics first? No, she's been in the water.
要先验尸吗? 不,尸体已经泡过水了
We'd better take some pictures.
最好先拍照存证
Who is she? Andy, pictures.
死者是谁? 安迪,快拍照
Sorry. Then we'll turn her over.
对不起 然后再把她翻过来
Sure, okay.
好的
Oh, Andy.
安迪
My God, Andy. Same thing as last year in Mr. Blodgett's barn.
天啊,这跟去年 在布洛吉农场发生的命案一样
Give me the camera, Andy. Sorry.
把照相机给我 对不起
Is this gonna happen every damn time? I'm sorry. - I'm so sorry. - Okay. Okay.
每一次你都会这样吗? 我真的很抱歉
Why don't you go up to the coroner's van and bring back that stretcher?
好了,到法医的车上 把担架拿过来
Okay. Okay. Sorry.
好的,对不起
Harry, let's roll her over.
哈利,把她翻过来
Good Lord. Laura.
天啊,是萝拉
Laura Palmer. Laura.
萝拉帕玛
Laura, sweetheart, I'm not gonna tell you again.
萝拉,乖女儿 我不会再叫你了
Yes, I am.
我还是不会放弃的
Laura.
萝拉
Laura?
萝拉
Oh, for goodness sakes.
我的老天爷
Laura, now means now.
萝拉,快起床
Laura?
萝拉
Laura?
萝拉
Laura, honey, are you downstairs?
萝拉,你在楼下吗?
Hello? Bett, it's Sarah.
请问哪位? 贝蒂,我是莎拉
Listen, I just went up to wake Laura and she's not here. - Is she with Bobby?
萝拉不在家 她有跟巴比在一起吗?
Well, she could be. He leaves every morning to go running and then he goes to football practice.
有可能,巴比每天早上五点 都会去跑步健身
Can you, um, find out? Can you reach him? I'll call the school.
你能找到他帮我问问吗? 我要打电♥话♥去学校
Just a minute, I've got the number of the field office here.
我有球队办公室的电♥话♥
Thanks. Thanks, Bett.
谢谢你,贝蒂
You know, I'm wondering if maybe she went out with Leland. He had an early meeting.
或许她搭李兰的车去学校了 他一早就出门去开会
Oh, I'm sure that's it. Either that or she's with Bobby.
我相信她不是跟李兰出门了 就是跟巴比在一起
Sure. I'll call up to the hotel, thanks.
一定是的 我会打电♥话♥到饭店去,谢谢
No, Bobby hasn't showed up for practice yet today.
不,巴比今天早上还没来练球
And come to think of it, as a matter of fact, he's been late every day this week, Mrs. Palmer. And last week.
你倒提醒了我 他这星期跟上星期每天都迟到
And maybe even the week before.
上上星期也是一样
Are they ready to sign?
他们准备要签约了吗?
You're not gonna mention that we have not as yet acquired access to the Packard land?
你该不会告诉他们 我们尚未取得派卡德锯木厂?
Sorry.
对不起
We have solid information
根据非常可靠的消息来源指出
that the Packard Sawmill is gonna go belly-up within a year.
派卡德锯木厂今年会关门大吉
We're gonna be able to get it for a song. One verse, no chorus.
我们将轻易取得该处的土地 那是小事一椿
Now, let's get out there and get those cheese-eaters where they live.
我们快去告诉那些挪威人 他们未来的家是什么模样
Ahh, Benjamin...
班哲明
Clean, wholesome environment, much like your very own.
干净健康的环境 就跟你们的家乡一样…
With a quality of life
你们将能拥有美国社会中…
to rival the very best that this country has to offer.
最棒的生活品质
And that is what the Ghostwood Country Club and Estates will be.
那就是我们兴建 葛伍德乡村俱乐部别♥墅♥的目地
Now, when I first spoke to Sven,
我第一次跟史凡谈时
he was naturally very concerned about the quality of air here.
他非常关心这里的空气品质
If you'll permit me, Sven, to repeat what you told me this morning after your run:
对不起,史凡,我想跟大家说 你在跑完步后跟我说的话
"My air sacs, ah, have never felt so good."
“我的肺从来没这么舒服过”
Your wife's on the phone again. She said it's urgent.
你太太又打电♥话♥来了 她说她真的有急事
Excuse me a moment, gentlemen. I'll be right back.
对不起,我马上就回来
Uh, make it snappy, huh?
把气氛搞得活沷点,好吗?
So...
所以…
...here in Twin Peaks, health and industry go hand in hand.
在双峰镇 健康跟工业发展是可以兼顾的
I'll transfer you to the house phone. Okay, thank you.
我会把电♥话♥转给你 好的,谢谢你
Ahh. Sarah, what is it? - Is Laura with you? - No, why?
莎拉,有什么事吗? 萝拉跟你在一起吗?
She didn't go with you this morning?
没有,怎么了? 她没跟你一起出门?
No, what...? Honey, what's wrong?
没有,发生了什么事?
What's this all about? She's not here. She wasn't here this morning.
到底是怎么了? 我早上发现她不见了
Well, she's, um, probably with Bobby.
她或许跟巴比在一起
I can't find Bobby. Well, there you are. That's it.
我找不到巴比 那就对了
Let's not worry. I mean, they're probably together.
别担心,他们或许在一起
She would've left a note. Why didn't she? - She would've told me.
她都会留字条或亲口告诉我的
Honey, honey, take it easy, please.
老婆,别激动
Excuse me. I'm looking for Leland Palmer. He's right over there on the phone.
我要找李兰帕玛 他在那里接电♥话♥
Sheriff Truman.
是楚曼警长
What? Who? What did you say?
什么?谁?你说什么?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
我的天啊
Laura. No.
萝拉,不
Laura. Oh, Leland, please, what is it? Tell me.
萝拉,李兰,求求你 到底怎么了?快告诉我
Leland...
李兰
Is this about Laura?
你是为了萝拉来找我的吗?
I'm afraid it is.
很不幸是的
Leland? Tell me.
李兰,告诉我
Oh. My baby.
我的宝贝
No! Oh, no! - No.
不
Okay?
没事吧?
Leland, we're ready to go with the contracts.
我们准备要签约了
Leland? What's wrong?
李兰,发生了什么事?
My daughter's dead. No!
我女儿死了
What kept you, Heidi? Seconds on knockwurst this morning?
怎么了?海蒂 你又在跟男人胡搞了?
I couldn't get my car started. Too busy jump-starting the old man, huh?
我的车发不动 你又得请别人来帮你接电?
I thought you Germans were always on time.
我还以为德国人都很准时
I thought the only time you cared about, Bobby, was making time.
巴比,我还以为 你只在乎自己太快了
You heading out, Shelly? Yeah, I'm heading home.
你要下班了吗?雪莉 是,我要回家了
I'm going to practice. I can drop you by your place on the way if you want.
我要去练球,我可以送你一程
That would be great, thanks.
那真的是太棒了,谢谢
Here's a tune for you, gals.
这是我为你们点的歌♥
Okay. Norma.
好了,诺玛
I'll see you in my dreams.
我会在梦中跟你相见
Not if I see you first.
少耍嘴皮子了
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
别做我不敢做的事
I think she knows about us.
我想她知道我们的事了
Norma? Mmhm.
诺玛吗?
No. Fat chance. I think she's hot to trot for you herself.
不会的,我想她是爱上了你
It's happy hour in France.
我觉得好快乐
Come on, cowboy, light your fire.
来吧,帅哥,来提提劲吧
Right. Just a little pick-me-up before home room?
对,回家前先提提神?
I thought I was your little pickmeup. Ha, ha.
我还以为你要用我来提神
Baby, you are more like a three-stage rocket.
宝贝,你就像三段式的火箭
A pocket rocket.
那种袖珍型的火箭
And what stage are we in now?
我们现在在哪个阶段?
Are you sure that your old man is still on the road?
你确定你的老相好还没回来?
Yes, he called me last night from Butte.
对,他昨晚从巴特打电♥话♥给我
That's a long ways away and he ain't got a phone in his truck.
那里离这里很远 他的卡车上也没电♥话♥
So quit worrying and start scurrying, Mr. Touchdown.
别担心,加足马力吧 达阵先生
Butte.
天杀的
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表