剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
The police are closing in. If you don't take action,
警♥察♥已经离你很近了 如果你再不行动
you'll be sleeping in a jail cell tonight.
你今晚就要在牢房♥里过夜了
What can I do? Please help me.
我能做什么?请救救我
You must see Eckhardt.
你必须去见埃卡
Perhaps you were meant to be together all along.
或许你们永远在一起 才是有意义的
I'm sure he truly loves you.
我相信他是真的爱你
He doesn't know I'm alive. He can get you out of this country.
他不知道我还活着 他能带你离开这个国家
Go to him, Josie.
去找他吧,乔西
Now.
马上
Andrew.
安德鲁
We won't speak again.
我们不会再见了
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
It's beautiful.
真美啊
I wanted us to go someplace we've never been before.
我想去些 我们从没去过的地方
Come on.
来吧
How did it go with the police?
警方怎么处理?
They asked a million questions that I didn't know the answers to.
他们问了无数个 我都不知道答案的问题
But the ones I did must have been enough.
但有一个我知道 我想知道了这一个已经足够了
Evelyn's gonna stand trial and I'll be a witness.
伊夫林将会被审判 而我将是证人
You're not wearing the ring.
你没戴那戒指
I know about you and Evelyn.
我知道你和伊夫林的事了
I wouldn't blame you if you hated me.
如果你恨我 我不会怪你
James, I know what you were feeling.
詹姆斯 我了解你的感受
I was feeling it too.
我也有同样的感受
Evelyn just took advantage of it.
只不过让伊夫林有机可乘罢了
Well, it was wrong and I should've known that.
嗯,我本来知道 那是错误的
Look, it's okay for you to feel bad about what happened to you,
瞧,你对发生的事感到沮丧 那很正常
but I don't want you to feel bad for me.
但我不想你为我 感到沮丧
If we could just start over again...
如果我们可以从头再来..
Please come home with me.
请你跟我回家吧
I can't. Not right now.
现在,我还不能
You're right. You should go.
你是对的. 你该离开
But what about you?
但你怎么办?
Can't worry about me anymore.
不用再为我担心了
I've been a part of all the horrible things
发生了那么多可怕的事 我都
that have happened.
身在其中
I wanna be a part of something good now.
现在,我打算 融入新生活了
James, go.
詹姆斯,走吧
Take all the time you need.
给自己足够的时间
I love you.
我爱你
I'm gonna miss you like crazy.
我会想你想到发疯的
But you'll go away
但你去奔吧
and you'll come back with great stories.
然后带着 好故事回来
And none of them are gonna be about Laura or Maddy or Evelyn.
主角不会再是劳拉 马蒂或者伊夫林了
And I'll be here.
我会在这儿等你
Come with me. No.
跟我走吧 不
Well, then, I'll come back, I promise.
好,那,我会回来,我保证
Coming.
来了
Coming.
来了
Pete, I need to see Josie. Come on in.
皮特,我要见乔西 进来说
I think she's gone out. Yes, it's rather odd.
我想她已经走了 就是,相当奇怪
She took my car without saying a word.
她二话不说 就把我的车开走了
Well, she told me the Great Northern.
对,她和我说过 大北方
Oh, did she? Well, she took a lot of things with her.
噢,她说过吗?嗯 她还拿了很多她的东西走
I don't know where she was going.
我不知道她打算去哪儿
But I'd say she was planning to stay a while.
但我可以说 她会计划停留一阵子的
What else did she say, Pete?
她还说了其它什么,皮特?
Well, that she was going to see an old friend.
哦,她打算去见 一个老朋友
Who?
是谁?
Sheriff, I suppose it's been very hard on all of us
警长,对我们大家来说 知道乔西的真面目
learning the truth about Josie.
是件相当难受的事
Catherine.
凯萨琳
Who?
到底是谁?
Eckhardt. Thomas Eckhardt.
埃卡. 托马斯·埃卡
Poor man.
可怜的人
Lobby, please.
到大堂,谢谢
Thomas.
托马斯
We meet again.
我们又见面了
I don't believe in ghosts.
我不相信鬼魂的
Pity, it's an appealing notion.
真可惜,鬼魂其实是个很有趣的概念
The return of the grisly phantom from the grave.
一个从坟墓回归的 恐怖魅影
You deserve haunting, to be sure.
你要真闹鬼了,那才好呢
Look closer, Thomas.
看真点,托马斯
I'm alive!
我还活着
How?
怎么回事?
Guess. It's really very simple.
猜猜看. 不明摆着的吗
Josie.
乔西
She warned me off herself.
她亲自警告我离开的
Couldn't bear to see her beloved husband perish.
不忍♥心看着自己 心爱的丈夫死去
Or more realistically, I suppose,
再现实点说吧,我想
she felt there was some advantage to be gained.
她觉得 这样对她更有利
She betrayed me.
她背叛了我
We're all familiar with betrayal.
我们都被耍了
Josie is mine. She belongs to me.
乔西是我的. 她属于我
Oh, Thomas, love will break your heart.
噢,托马斯 爱使人心碎
Happily, long ago, I lost interest.
幸好,很久以前,我就对此失去兴趣了
But Josie loses her heart with alarming regularity.
但乔西的恐惧性 常规失心疯
The local sheriff, of all people.
让她在所有人当中,偏偏选中了那个土警长
I have taken care of that. I don't doubt it.
我会处理那事的 我对此毋庸置疑
Sometimes I wonder if our Josie
有时我真的很怀疑 我们的乔西是否
does these twisted things deliberately.
故意的要去做这些 扭曲的事
Don't you?
你说呢?
As someone who was once your friend,
作为你 已故的朋友
I come back with a warning.
我是特意回来给你提个醒
Josie is coming back to you, be very careful.
乔西正来找你呢 千万小心咯
I'm always careful.
我一向小心谨慎
Well, here we are, the lobby.
那好,我们到了,大堂
I'll be going back down to the garage.
我要回到楼下 车房♥去了
My resurrection remains a well-kept secret.
我的复活还是 个无人知晓的秘密
Thomas.
托马斯
Bye.
再见
Mm! I know that I have a lot to learn.
我知道我还有好多要学习
Jack,
杰克
you shall be my teacher.
你将是我的老师
Think of me as an open book,
把我当作是一本打开的书
upon whose virgin pages you shall scribe.
你可以在这干净的页面上 随意书写
You okay? Mmhm.
你没事吧?
So, Mr. Wheeler, um, what is it exactly you do do?
那,维乐先生 你到底是做什么的?
First off, call me Jack, please.
首先,请叫我杰克吧
I buy bankrupt, failing businesses.
我买♥♥进破产,经营失败的企业
I streamline them, bring them back up to speed
我会重整它们的资源 让它们回到正常运作的轨道
and then usually sell them.
然后,通常会卖♥♥掉它们
At a substantial profit.
利润可观啊
But not, I should add,
但是,我要加上一点
before making significant environmental concessions.
要在得到重要的环境特许 前提下进行
No, when Jack is finished, the waste is rerouted, the air...
不止,当杰克完成后 垃圾要改道而行,空气..
The air is cleaner.
空气会更亲新
And the people happier.
而人们也更快乐了
Ben, you make me sound like Santa Claus.
本,你把我说的 像圣诞老人
I'm a businessman, that's all.
我只是一个商人,仅此而已
You'll have to excuse me, the chef just tried to stab Jerry.
请恕我失陪了 厨师刚要拿刀刺杰里呢
You kids carry on.
孩子们,你们继续吧
Pay attention.
留心了
So, Mr. Wheeler,
那,维乐先生
which is it, are we bankrupt or just failing?
我们算是哪一个呢 破产还是经营不善?
I came to do an old friend a favor. And it's Jack.
我是来帮老朋友一个忙 还有是杰克
My father's friends are rarer than the pine weasel.
我爸爸的朋友 比松鼬还珍稀
Well, let's just say
那,让我们这样说好了
that Ben was once a very good friend to me.
本曾经是我 一个非常要好的朋友
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表