剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
When I talk to you, I get a tingling sensation
每当我和你说话 我都既紧张又兴奋
in my toes and in my stomach.
从胃到脚趾头,浑身发抖
That's interesting.
有意思
I don't think it has anything to do with coffee.
我觉得 跟喝了咖啡没太大关系
I'll get those donuts. Thanks.
我去拿甜甜圈 谢谢
Shelly?
雪莉?
You are beautiful, got it?
你很美,明白吗?
Use it to your advantage.
把它用作你的优势
"What is all this sweet work worth,
"这世间一切的甜蜜之事价值何在
if thou kiss not me?"
如果汝不吻我?"
I beg your pardon?
你刚说什么?
Oh, it was an anonymous poem someone sent me.
哦,是一首无名诗 也不知谁送来的
Shelly,
雪莉
I need to see this poem immediately.
我需要立即看这首诗
Okay.
好的
It was in three pieces, we each got a piece.
它被分成3部分 我们每个人有一部分
Donna, Audrey and me. Thank you.
唐娜,欧蕊和我 谢谢你
I need to keep this.
这个我要留着
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
A dozen donuts, four cups of coffee, two black, two white, no sugar.
一打甜甜圈,4杯咖啡 2黑,2白,无糖
Thank you.
谢谢你
Agent Cooper? Yes.
库珀探员? 是
Uh, this afternoon?
今天下午?
I'll meet you right here. Four o'clock sharp.
我会来这儿找你 四点整
"Mountains kiss.
"山之吻
Waves clasp.
波延绵
Flower..."
花儿..."
What's this all about?
这都什么玩意儿啊?
It's a poem, Harry. Torn into thirds.
是一首诗,哈里. 被撕成3份
Sent to Shelly Johnson, Audrey Horne and Donna Hayward
分别送到了雪莉·强生,欧蕊·荷恩 和唐娜·海沃德那里
from Windom Earle.
云顿·厄尔干的
You mean Earle's contacted all three girls?
你是说3个女孩 都给厄尔盯上了?
Are you sure?
你肯定?
A poem I once sent to Caroline.
是我曾经送给凯若琳的一首诗
I hope it's nothing more than a taunt, Harry.
我希望这不过 是个嘲笑,哈里
Earle takes perverse pride in his ability to insinuate himself into innocent lives.
厄尔喜欢用他的能力去伤及无辜性命 以此来显示自己变♥态♥的自豪感
Well, let's talk to the girls as soon as we can.
那,我们尽可能快的 去找女孩们谈谈
See what they remember.
看他们能记起些什么
Donna Hayward's poem.
唐娜·海沃德的诗
Audrey Horne is in Seattle. She won't be back till tomorrow.
欧蕊·荷恩在西雅图 明天之前不会回来
Major Briggs is here in the conference room.
布里格斯少校来了 在会议室
Hawk?
豪克?
Would you please bring me Leo Johnson's arrest report?
能麻烦你给我拿一下 里欧·强生的逮捕报告?
Leo?
里欧?
What's going on?
怎么了?
Putting the pieces together, Harry.
我要把碎片连起来,哈里
Deputy Brennan?
布伦南警官?
As I remember, the line you are drawing
据我记忆 你现在正画的这条线
should proceed downward, not across.
应该一直沿着下方画 而不是打横
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
Major Briggs? Thank you, sir, for coming in.
布里格斯少校? 感谢你的到来,先生
Major, we need your help.
少校,我们需要你的帮助
But I am unable to accurately describe for you how or why.
但我不能够准确的向你 描述如何或为什么
Go on.
继续说
The Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department is currently involved
双峰警♥察♥局 现在陷入了
in several disparate investigations.
几宗离奇的调查案中
The disappearance of known felon, Leo Johnson.
被通缉的重罪犯里欧·强生 失踪了
The appearance of my former partner
我的前搭档 兼杀人嫌疑犯
and suspected murderer, Windom Earle.
云顿·厄尔 失踪了
And the discovery of petroglyphs of an unknown origin
还有在一个叫猫头鹰山洞 的地方发现了
in a place called Owl Cave.
一副来历不明的岩石壁画
Now, it would seem logic would dictate
现在,按一般逻辑 看来
that these investigations be considered separate entities.
这些案子 似乎都是单独分离的个案
However, I believe otherwise.
然而,我相信事情另有跷蹊
I believe that these mysteries are not separate entities,
我相信这一系列神秘事件 并不是单独存在的
but are in fact, complementary verses of the same song.
事实上,它们不过是同一首诗上 的补充诗句罢了
Now, I cannot hear it yet.
现在,我尚未把它听的很真切
But I can feel it.
但我已经能感觉到它了
And that is enough for me to proceed.
那足够让我 着手进行下去
How exactly may I help you?
我要怎么做才能真正帮助你呢?
I need to know everything that there is to know
我需要知道 一切有关
about Windom Earle's work with Project Blue Book.
云顿·厄尔在参与 蓝皮书项目时的事
My security clearance was revoked shortly after my disappearance.
我失踪后,在高度机密安检的资格 就被迅速撤销了
And your ability to access these Blue Book files?
你有能力入侵 蓝皮书档案吗?
Now, the issue is not one of access.
现在,问题不单在于入侵档案
However, there are certain moral judgments I must consider.
而是,基于某些道德准则, 我必须考虑
Yes, sir, I understand.
是的,先生,我理解
Will this information help you to prevent future loss of life?
这些信息能帮助你 防止再有人伤亡吗?
Most assuredly.
那当然了
Is this a copy of the petroglyph you found in Owl Cave?
这是你在猫头鹰山洞找到的 那幅巖壁画的复♥制♥品吗?
Andy?
安迪?
Sir.
先生
Are you familiar with this?
你觉得这眼熟吗?
Well, I've dreamed it.
嗯,我梦见过它
Or seen it somewhere, somehow.
或者在某处见过它,反正就见过
I will do what you ask.
你会照你说的办
Leo Johnson's arrest report. Good work, Hawk.
里欧·强生的逮捕报告 干的好,豪克
Gentlemen, the damage to Leo Johnson
先生们 里欧·强生的脑损伤
would alter certain handwriting characteristics.
会改变某些 书写特征
However, the basic style would remain the same.
然而,基本形态 仍是一样的
This poem,
这首诗
sent by Windom Earle, was transcribed by Leo Johnson.
是云顿·厄尔寄来的 由里欧·强生抄写
Mr. Horne.
荷恩先生
Mr. Horne, as you are no doubt aware, there are but scant hours
荷恩先生,无疑你该知道 还有几小时
until our wine-tasting benefit begins
我们的品酒会马上就要开始了
and I can't find your daughter anywhere.
但我在哪儿都 找不着你的女儿
Hmm. Audrey is in Seattle for the day.
欧蕊要去西雅图一天
However, I'm sure that our concierge will, uh, be able to assist you.
可是,我肯定我们的前台人员 将会协助你
The concierge. Mm.
前台人员
Heh, yes, capital.
是的,这很重要
Thank you, Mr. Horne. Mmhm.
谢谢你,荷恩先生
Oh, uh, Mr., uh...
噢,...先生
Richard Tremayne. Tremayne, yes, right.
理查·揣眉 揣眉,是,对
Men's fashions. Men's fashions, of course.
男装部 男装部,好的
Tell me, um,
告诉我
how is your, uh, nose?
你的鼻子怎么了?
Oh, Mr. Horne, think nothing of it.
哦,荷恩先生,不用担心,没事
A nose is a small price to pay in the service of a greater good.
一个鼻子,比起更伟大而美好的 慈善服务,不过是一点小小付出
Mm!-huh.
啊
Well, we will, of course, pay, uh, any medical expenses.
那好,当然由我们来 支付所有医疗费用
How kind.
真好
One might also think workers' compensation
还有一件事 员工的多种赔偿金
in some variety will be involved.
或许也应考虑在内
Easily done.
那倒容易
Capital, Mr. Horne.
这也很重要的,荷恩先生
I'll alert my attorney.
我会提醒我的律师
"I will alert my attorney."
"我要提醒我的律师."
Sometimes the urge to do bad
有时做坏事的冲动
is nearly overpowering.
真的几乎是压倒性的
Drink up, my friend. We celebrate.
尽情喝吧,我的朋友. 我们来庆祝
Celebrate? I can barely move my arms. Heh.
庆祝? 我的手臂都动不了
You have lived your short life in odium and obscurity.
你这短暂的一生 活的脏臭,阴暗又卑微
But now, at the last,
但现在,人生的最后
you will step upon the larger stage.
你将会步上更大的舞台
I must confess, I envy you.
我得承认,我羡慕你
Your journey begins at a point beyond imagining.
你的旅程远在想像 之外的一点开始了
Who knows where it might travel from there, huh?
谁知道它从那儿 去到哪儿旅行?
I'm pumped.
我快憋死了
Hey, is this for, like, the Lilac Parade or what?
嘿,这要干嘛,像那个 参加什么紫丁香巡游吗?
Uh, no, uh, not a parade, my friend, not exactly.
不,不是巡游,我的朋友 肯定不是
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表