剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
The little worlds that serve as sanctums
那个小小的世界 是几种濒临灭绝动物
for several endangered species,
的栖息圣地
not the least of which is the little pine-weasel.
不仅仅是 小松鼬
Before moving along,
好了,在这结束之前
I would just like to remind all of us that ecology is not a luxury science.
我想再次提醒大家 生态学不是一种奢侈科学
It is not about pleasant appearances.
它也不是一场 取悦大家的秀
It is about survival.
而是关乎生存
About whether we are all going to make it, period.
关乎我们是否做好 长♥期♥进行下去的准备
But not to understate the value of visual pleasure,
但千万不要低估了 视觉享受的价值
we come to the fashion show.
我们马上来到时装表演环节
Now, if any of you think you recognize some of the models,
现在,如果你们当中任何人觉得 有些模特很眼熟
it's because they are concerned members of the community
那是因为他们 就是来自本地社区的居民
who have graciously given of their time tonight.
今晚慷慨仁慈的贡献出 他们宝贵的时间
So, ladies and gentlemen, to kick things off, here is our host,
那好,女士们,先生们 闲话少说,这是我们的主持人
Richard Tremayne.
理查·揣眉
Thank you. Splendid gathering.
谢谢你. 济济一堂啊
Our little Lucy is wearing a delightful
我们的小露西 正穿这一套令人愉悦的
mix of warm Northern comfort and Southern insouciance.
合成针织保暖装,既有北方的舒适感 又有南方的潇洒自如
An elegant worsted wool jacket over a plethora of plaid,
一件优雅的精纺羊绒外套 外加一条彩格披肩
with a hint of polka dot.
再以波尔卡小圆点衬衫作点缀
It's fabulous, isn't it? A moonless night, black, slim skirt
实在无与伦比,是吧? 在一个漆黑的无月之夜,穿上修身短裙
with a look that always says, "Hey, world, I'm here."
那身打扮就似乎在向世界说 "嘿,我在这儿呢."
Mr. Brennan is wearing a fire-engine-red turtleneck
布伦南先生现在身上正穿着的是 一件消防车风格的红色高领毛衣
beneath an all-wool plaid Pendleton shirt.
在全羊毛彩格披肩衬托下的是 潘多腾衬衫
He completes this look with his red-and-black buffalo-checked jodhpurs.
水牛纹短马靴令他更显 红黑相间的整体感
For the man who wants to make a statement
犹如一份宣言 为男人保留着
while retaining that casual feel, whether he's out mastering a task
想要的随意感 无论他是在外工作的征途中
or riding the breeze of a chance meeting.
还是乘着仆仆风尘 去赴会
That's it, Andy.
可以了,安迪
At this rate, we're running late. So if we could all
照这样下去,我们都要迟了 所以,等下我们出去那
sort of hurry Richard along with some quick movement out there.
动作要快点 全都快快跟着理查
I'm hot in this thing.
我穿这着这东西好热
You're hot? I'm dressed like a sheep. All this worsted.
你热?我还穿的像只绵羊呢 这全都是精纺厚绒呢
And I think Mr. Tremayne
然后我想揣眉先生
is getting more than a little hot with all these girls.
看到这些女孩子 会更热呢
Our next model... Go, go, go.
我们的下一位模特是.. 去,去,去
Well, if it isn't John Muir, friend of the redwoods.
好啊,这不就是环保领袖约翰·缪尔吗? 红杉树之友啊
Catherine, how good of you to come.
凯萨琳,你来真好
Ben, darling, who are you kidding with all this?
本,亲爱的 你这忽悠的都什么人啊?
I am absolutely 100 percent sincere.
我绝对是百分之一百的诚心诚意
Oh, come on. Look who you're talking to.
噢,少来了吧 看你在跟谁说话
We're in the same line of work.
我们都一条道上的
You've always been a little more obvious, but this...
你一向都 有点显而易见的,除了这次
Catherine, ahem, have you ever, in your entire life,
凯萨琳,在你的一生里 曾有过
had an experience that truly changed you?
真正改变你的 体验吗?
Please, spare me the born-again sales pitch and level with me.
拜托了,省着点吧,想重新兜揽生意的话 就老实对我说好了
You can't hope to stop my development plans,
你别指望阻挡 我的发展大计
so, what do you actually expect to gain from all this?
说,你到底期望 在这事上能获得些什么?
A first scrubbing
第一次荡涤
on one of the dirtiest consciences in the entire Northwest.
那一颗整个西北 最肮脏的良心
And hopefully, it will happen to you.
而且我满怀希望,它也会在你身上发生的
Catherine,
凯萨琳
I know what your plans for Ghostwood are.
我知道你格斯伍的 计划是什么
And granted, I used to see life exactly the way you do.
就算我以前看待人生的方式 的确和你一样
And no matter how many deals I made or how much money I made,
而且不管我做了多少生意 赚了多少钱
inside, I was still a black, miserable clod of dirt.
在内里,我仍是一个漆黑 悲哀,泥头泥脸的土佬而已
I am finding that the one thing that really affords you joy in life,
而我现在寻找的是一件 在生命真正让你快乐的事
the only authentic thing, is giving.
唯一靠得住的事,就是施与
Don't wait until you're on your deathbed to find that out.
不要等到你临死的那一天 才发现这个真理
God help you.
上帝保佑你!
You actually sound like you mean it.
给你说的好像是那么回事儿
I do. For you, for me, the future.
我真的. 为了你,为了我,未来
Catherine, why don't you take this opportunity
凯萨琳 为什么你不借这个机会
to transcend a lifetime of megalomania and egocentricity,
去超越你的自大狂 和一生的自私自利
and write us a big fat check to help stop Ghostwood?
然后给我们写张巨额支票 作为停止格斯伍计划的活动经费
And now to introduce you to an endangered little critter
那现在,为你们介绍的是 一只濒临绝种的小生物
whose home is presently under attack
它的家园 最近正遭受着
by the proposed Ghostwood development project, Mr. Tim Pinkle.
被提上议程的格斯伍发展计划 的无情糟蹋,有请提姆·品寇先生
Thank you, Dick. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你,基巴 谢谢你,谢谢你
Well, hi, how's everything going?
好,嗨,一切都还好吧?
That's good.
那好
Um, ladies and gentlemen, I have with me a little fellow
女士们,先生们 我带来了一个小伙伴
who doesn't understand the peril that awaits him.
它不知道 危险在等着他
An innocent in a world gone mad.
一个天真无知在一个发疯似的世界里
A world gone mad. Ahem.
一个发疯似的世界
Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen,
不再囉嗦了 女士们,先生们
I give you the endangered pine-weasel.
我向你们呈现 濒临绝种的松鼬
Now, this species is of the weasel family.
现在看到的这个是 鼬鼠家族的其中一个品种
And not only is he nonaggressive to us humans and has beautiful fur,
他不单止对我们人类 没有任何侵犯性,而且还有美丽的皮毛
but also, he is by nature an excellent controller of rodents.
并且,他天生就是 啮齿类中控制能力的佼佼者
Unfortunately, this little friendly fellow is incredibly curious,
不幸的是,这友善的小家伙 有难以置信的好奇心
making him very easy for one to trap.
这让他很容易 中圈套
He is also attracted to bright shiny objects.
他还会被明亮发光的物体 所吸引
Must be my studs. Yeah. Oh. Oh.
一定是给我的胸章吸引了 对啊
It also is amazing, he is particularly attracted
还有一样令人吃惊的 信不信由你
to various smells, like, believe it or not, very cheap cologne.
他还特别容易被多种气味所吸引 尤其那种非常廉价的古龙水
Oh, what's this?
噢,这是干什么?
I think it wants to give you a kiss, Dick.
我想它要 给你一个吻,基巴
Oh, please, Mr. Pinkle. Come on. Come on.
噢,别了,品寇先生 来嘛. 来嘛
It's all right, give him a kiss. A kiss?
好啦,给他一个吻嘛 一个吻?
Mm!-huh. Attaboy. Come on.
好样的. 来一个
Hello there, little pilgrim...
你好,看这儿,小香客--
Oh, no, no, no.
噢,不,不,不
Nobody panic. Don't panic. He's completely harmless.
大家别慌张. 别慌张 他是完全无害的
He's already endangered.
他已经快濒临绝种了
Don't panic, anybody, just don't panic.
别慌张,各位 请别慌张
Nobody panic. Please, everyone, calm down.
大家别慌张 请各位,冷静
Stay in your seat. Aah!
留在你的座位
You all right? I'm fine.
你还好吧? 我还好
Lot of fuss over a loose weasel.
一只开溜鼬鼠引发的骚动
Maybe we should help. I don't know.
或许我们该帮忙 我不知道
A little excitement might do this crowd some good.
有点小刺♥激♥ 对这帮人可能是好事
Did you come for the fashion show? No, I came for you.
你来看时装表演吗? 不,我来看你.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表