剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
but I still pull my panties on one leg at a time, if you know what I mean.
但我还是有一只小脚脚在中间 要穿小裤裤的,如果你懂我意思的话
Not really.
不太懂
You gonna eat that pie or just push it around on my china?
你是打算把它吃了呢 还是打算在碟子里一直玩下去呢?
I guess I ain't all that hungry.
我想我不是太饿
Wanna talk about it?
想聊聊吗?
Oh, you don't wanna hear my problems.
哦,你不会想听我的 烦事的
We used to talk about everything.
我们以前无话不谈
We can still talk, Ed.
现在仍是,艾德
Remember when we were kids, all those plans we made?
还记得我们小的时候 的那些天大计划吗?
It was like, uh, we were just waiting around for our lives to begin,
周围的一切 似乎都在等着我们去开♥发♥
planning all that stuff we'd do when we did.
以为一切都会按着我们所 计划的那样进行
Somehow, life starts before you know it.
但生活就是这样 总在我们毫无知觉下就开始了
Suddenly, you're halfway through living it, and all those plans,
冷不防,你就发现人生已经 过了大半了,所有的那些计划
they just don't mean a damn thing.
都变得毫无意义了
This is my life, Norma. I just don't like it much.
这就是我的人生,诺玛 我真不太喜欢这样
We can make new plans.
我们还是能够做新计划的
Andrew.
安德鲁
What is it, Dick?
这是干嘛,基巴?
May I have a word with you?
我能和你说几句吗?
Sure.
可以
I feel we may have a problem. What problem?
我觉得我们可能有麻烦了 什么麻烦?
It's our mutual friend, little Nicky.
是我们共同的朋友,小尼克
Yes? How shall I put this?
怎么了? 这我该怎么说才好呢?
Well, he's, he's...
嗯,他,他..
Andy, I believe that little Nicky, incredible as it may seem,
安迪,我确信那个小尼克 它听来似乎不可思议
may in fact be the devil.
但事实他极有可能是个恶魔
Devil?
恶魔?
Or at the very least, homicidal in the first degree.
或至少 算一级谋杀
Andy, we've got to find out what happened to his parents.
安迪,我们必须的找出 他父母到底发生了什么事
I've got the, uh, autopsy report.
我已经拿到验尸报告了
Dwayne, Dougie died of natural causes. Heart attack.
杜恩,杜奇是 自然死亡的. 心脏病发
No evidence of foul play.
没有证据证明是谋杀
Mm! Mm-mm.
嗯
Did you check him for witchcraft? Uh-huh.
那你有用巫术检查过他吗?
That's, uh, not the kind of thing that shows up in an autopsy.
那就不是尸体解剖 能解释的了
I wanna press charges.
我想提出起诉
Now, Dwayne, you know I can't press charges
那,杜恩,你是知道的 如果不是罪案
if there hasn't been a crime.
我不能提出起诉
Well, she killed him with sex.
那好,就起诉她性谋杀
And how much clearer does it have to be?
这样足够 起诉她了吧?
Dwayne, it's been a long, hard day.
杜恩,今天事儿够多了,大家都辛苦了
Why don't you just go home and try and get some rest.
倒不如你先回家 好好休息一下吧
You want me to go to sleep.
你想赶我回家睡觉?
Not until that murdering hussy is behind bars, where she belongs.
决不,除非那个害人精 被关起来,罪有应得为止
I'll sue her, I'll file civil suits.
我会以民事诉讼告她的
She'll not get her hands on any of Dougie's money
只有我还剩一口气 杜奇的钱
as long as I have a breath.
她就别想染指
Not one single red cent. Nothing.
一分钱也别想. 啥都没
I'll... I'll...
我会... 我会..
Harry, do you still have that bottle of Irish in your office?
哈里,那瓶爱尔兰酒 还在你办公室吗?
I wanna put some in a little warm milk for the widow Milford.
我想放点在热牛奶里 给妙福的遗孀喝
O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
噢,她犹如一把火 教黑夜燃烧
It seems she hangs against the cheek of night
她高高在上 使黑夜黯然
like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear.
就像女神伊飞奥耳垂上的璀璨珠宝
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear.
世间珍奇 美不胜收
Twin Peaks Sheriff Station, this is Lucy speaking.
双峰镇警局 我是露西
One moment, please.
请稍等
Sheriff Truman?
杜鲁门警长?
Sheriff?
警长?
One moment, please.
请稍等
Mm!.
,,嗯
So wait, it gets better. And then I said:
哦,等一下,后来就好点了 然后我说:
"Well, what do you think underpants are for, anyway?"
"那好,那你觉得 内衣是干嘛用的,天晓的?"
Tell us another one. Please, another. One more.
给我们再说一个 求你了,再来一个. 一个就好
This one time, I had this cousin.
有一次,我有个表兄
He was a clown in this rodeo, you know.
他在牛仔比赛 做中场搞笑秀的,知道吧
They just had all these really big horses, you know.
他们那里都是真正的 高头大马,懂吗
And you will not believe what they made him do.
你们肯定不会相信 他们都对他做了些什么
What? What?
什么? 什么?
They made him... Thank you.
他们让他-- 谢谢你
They made him stand in the middle, Yeah.
他们让他站在中间 然后
and take his clown costume completely off.
然后把他的小丑装 扒个精光
Can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗?
Mr. Niles, I don't wanna put the squeeze on you.
奈尔斯先生,我并不是 想给你施加压力
You've been to prison,
你曾经做过牢
I don't need to paint you any pictures.
有些话就不需要我 说的那么露骨了吧
What's this all about?
这是怎么一回事儿?
For starters, you're guilty of a serious parole violation.
第一条罪名,你严重违反了 假释条例
Mm!.
啊哈
Enough to put you back inside.
光这一条就足够仍你回大牢
And unless you cooperate,
除非你合作
I intend to do everything in my power to make sure you stay there.
那我会在我的势力范围内 尽一切可能去保住你
My name is Ernie Niles, and I confess.
我的名字是尔尼·奈尔斯 我忏悔
I'm guilty.
我有罪
I guess I'm terribly guilty, against my will, of course.
我想我犯下了重罪 当然那并不是我的本意
Mr. Niles, we're not really interested in all the...
奈尔斯先生,我们对你其它的事 没有兴趣--
They held me at gunpoint, they beat me,
他们用枪指着我 殴打我
they threatened me with physical violence.
他们还有暴♥力♥ 恐吓我
These men are animals, they'll stop at nothing.
这些是简直就是畜牲 不得手,他们誓不罢休
Mr. Niles, just...
奈尔斯先生,只说某--
They wanted me to sell drugs for them.
他们要我 帮他们把毒品分销出去
I tried to resist, but my family means everything to me.
我有试过抵抗的 但我的家人就是我的一切
My family... When they threatened my wife, well, I weakened, you know.
我一家... 他们恐吓我妻子时 嗯,其实我很懦弱胆小的,你明白吗
I'm terribly, terribly sorry.
我非常,非常内疚
I guess I did wrong but, you know,
我知道我做错了,但,你理解吗
love makes a guy do foolish things, you know, illegal things...
爱能让一个人干蠢事 你懂吗,违法犯罪也敢干--
Ernie, Ernie, Ernie, will you shut up?
尔尼,尔尼,尔尼,你能闭嘴了吗?
Mr. Niles, we appreciate the trials you've been through,
尔尼先生,对你所受的 折磨
we sympathize with you.
我们深感同情
You do? That's why we're here.
真的吗? 所以我们才会出现在这儿
Oh, you are? Yes.
哦,是吗? 是的
Now tell us everything you know.
现在把你所知道的都一五一十告诉我们
Yes, this is, uh... Well, they tortured me,
是,是这样的-- 嗯,他们折磨我
and the thing was, they did filthy, horrible...
事情是这样的 他们用卑鄙的,恐怖的--
Mr. Niles, please.
尔尼先生,拜托了
Just the information pertaining to the selling of drugs, if you please.
只说买♥♥毒品有关的部分 就行了,请你别囉嗦了
All right, yeah.
那好吧,对的
Yeah. Well, they got four kilos of cocaine to sell so...
对的. 那好,他们有4公斤 要卖♥♥出去,所以--
And they're looking for buyers.
他们正急着找买♥♥家
So to protect my family, I told them I could find one.
于是,为了保护我的家人 我就说我能找个买♥♥家
Have you?
找到了?
Are you kidding? I don't know anybody who would do anything like that.
你别玩了,我到哪儿去 认识这样的人啊?
You do now.
现在认识了
A major drug trafficker will arrive from Seattle tomorrow.
一个大毒贩 明天就会到达西雅图
You will set up a meet with these men at the Dead Dog Farm.
你要在死狗农庄 为这些人安排一次交易
I will?
我吗?
How will I, uh...? How will I know him?
那我怎么--? 那我怎么认识他呢?
You're looking at him.
你正找他呢,不是吗
Him? Him...
他?他..
Will you excuse me? I've got a nervous bladder.
你介意我失陪一下? 我有神经性膀胱炎
Why?! Why?! Why would you?
为什么?! 为什么?! 为什么你会...?
You could have...
你本来可以..
Is she gonna be okay?
她不会出事吧?
First time he beat her, I swore revenge.
他第一次打她 我就发誓会报仇的
Something violent and noble.
也让他尝尝暴♥力♥有多高尚
She begged me not to hurt him, made me promise,
但她求我别伤害他 还要我保证
said it was for both our sakes.
说什么这都是为我们俩好
That was four years ago.
那是4年前的事了
One day, I swear, I'll kill him.
总有一天,我发誓,我会杀了他
No matter what it costs.
不管什么代价
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表