剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
如果你不想惹火烧身 做下一个靶子
may I suggest that you park your jalopy outside of somebody else's window.
我看你还是识相点 趁早找别人玩去吧
Mr. Horne, if I've overstepped my bounds with my concern, I apologize.
荷恩先生,如果你真认为是 我越界了,我道歉
I am here with only the best intentions.
我不过是 好心为你提个醒而已
That is achingly clear.
彻底了解
And not unappreciated.
劳你心了
I'll put a lamp in the window,
我会在窗口为欧蕊点个指路灯
you'll be my first call when she comes home to roost.
只要她一回家 我第一时间通知你
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
不,应该谢谢你
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Where am I?
我在哪?
I brought you something.
我带了东西给你
Open wide.
张开
English caramels.
英国焦糖
Sugar's what you need.
你需要糖分
Please... Go slow, baby.
求求你.. 慢点吃,宝贝
Candy's dandy, huh?
味道很棒吧,呵?
Plenty more where that came from.
别急,还有好多
My name is Jean.
我叫尚
Sweet sleep.
乖乖睡
Feel the warmth.
你会觉得很暖和
That's the man.
就是他
Oh, my God.
哦,上帝
You know him? FBI.
你认识他? 联邦调查局
He's FBI. I saw him at the town meeting after Laura died.
他是联邦调查局的. 劳拉死后 我在镇会议上见过他
He was up here?
他来过这了?
I want him.
我要他
Jean Renault. Emory,
这是尚·雷诺. 艾默里
say something weak and fawning.
快来 打个招呼
Jacques was your brother?
雅克是你弟弟?
And this is my sister.
这个是我妹妹
Nancy?
南希?
I also had a brother, Bernard.
我还有一个兄弟,叫伯纳德
This business cost me them both.
我就是为他们而来的
I told you we'd have help.
看,告诉过你我会处理的吧
I'm your go-between.
这事我来出面摆平
The father pays me, my cut is 30 percent.
赎金我去取 我拿30%
The father never know who snatch his baby.
爸爸永远不会知道 是谁偷了他的宝贝女
And I get the man who kill my brother.
把这个杀我弟的人 交给我处理
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Cooper. Cooper.
库珀 库珀
And all you have to do is bring him to me.
你唯一要做的就是 把他带来给我
Mr. Horne can maybe do that.
荷恩先生或许能办到
But you're going to be a big help, aren't you?
但你也会帮个大忙 不是吗?
Whatever you want... Want me to do.
无论你要什么-- 要我做什么
The tape of the girl. Get it now.
那女孩的录像带 快去拿
Yes, all right.
是,好的
She goes back north,
她准备回北方
or this deal goes south. Jean, tell my sister to behave herself,
还是回南方 尚,告诉我姐先管好她自己
or you'll get mad.
不然她会让你发疯的
She stays.
她留下来陪我
You get the money, I get Cooper. Everybody happy.
你拿钱,我要库珀 皆大欢喜
Of course, we...
当然了,我们..
We can't let the girl live now,
不会让那女孩活太久了
can we?
会吗?
No, no, no. Thanks, Pete. I appreciate the call.
不,不,不. 谢谢,皮特 感谢你给我电♥话♥
Harry?
哈里?
Time for a break.
休息一下
Josie called Pete. She'll be back tomorrow afternoon.
乔西打电♥话♥给皮特了 她明天下午回镇
Great. Let's bring her in.
好极了. 传唤她
Coop, I need a favor.
库,帮我个小忙
I'd like to see her first. Alone.
我想先见见她 单独
Harry, we can't let personal feelings interfere with our work.
哈里,我们不能让私人感情 影响到工作
Easier said than done.
说的比做的容易啊
Talk to her. Bring her in.
那好吧 晚些再传唤她
You know there's a chance that she's not involved with any of this.
你明白吗,很有可能她 和整件事无关的
Harry, you have my blessing.
哈里,我祝福你
Pearl Lakes.
珍珠湖
There's a vacant lot next to the Palmer house.
那里确实有一块空地 在帕尔默家旁边
Next to that there's a white house all boarded up.
隔壁的白房♥子 全都锁上了
Mailbox, no name on it. Title check?
邮箱,没有姓名 人口资料?
County's working on it. Power and Lights are searching their records.
正在县城里查呢. 电力和电灯公♥司♥ 也正在翻查他们的记录
How soon before we know? Morning, earliest.
结果要多久? 最快也要明天早晨
Hawk, you haven't seen Mr. Gerard, have you?
豪克,你刚见到杰勒德先生吗 看到他吗?
Shoe salesman? The onearmed man?
鞋子推销员? 独臂人?
He came in to show me some samples.
他今天来给我 看些样品
The one-armed man was here?
独臂人来过这?
Yeah, he got faint and had to go to the bathroom.
是,他不舒服 去了洗手间
Never came back.
之后就没回来了
Harry, remember in my dream? The one-armed man knew Bob.
哈里,还记得我的梦? 独臂人认识鲍勃
What's going on?
怎么了?
"Without chemicals, he points."
''不要用药,他就会指引你.''
The Giant's third clue.
巨人的第三个暗示
Harry, we've got to find the one-armed man.
哈里,我们必须找到 独臂人
Is that really necessary, doc?
真的需要这样吗,医生?
It's for her own protection, Ed.
是为了好好保护她,艾德
She ripped two pair of leather restraints last night
她昨晚轻易就扯裂了 两条手腕固定皮带
like tissue paper. I ran a blood test.
就像撕纸巾一样 我做了个血液测试
She's pumping out more adrenaline than a wildcat well.
她的肾上腺素就像 初探油井一样不断飙升
Never seen anything like it.
从未见过这样的
Now, your being here may quiet her.
现在,你在这儿 或许能安抚一下她
Talk to her. Maybe sing. She got a favorite song?
和她说说话. 唱个歌♥什么的 她有特别喜欢的歌♥吗?
Favorite song?
特别喜欢的歌♥?
Beats a trip to Lourdes.
唱「卢尔德巡逻之旅」怎样
Okay.
好
But if I'm gonna sing to her, doc, I'd rather it was just the two of us.
不过我要对她唱歌♥的话,医生 最好还是我们两个人单独相处吧
I'll close the door behind me.
那我走了
Nadine?
纳丁?
Doc says I should sing a song for you.
医生说我应该给你唱首歌♥
I'm sorry, honey. I'm not sure what you'd like to hear.
对不起,甜心 我不知道你喜欢听什么
Good God.
老天哪
Hi, Eddie.
嗨,小艾艾
Did you come by to pick me up? Uh-huh.
你来接我 回家吗?
Doc Hayward says tonsillitis or no tonsillitis,
海沃德医生说了 有没有扁桃腺炎
I can go to cheerleading tryouts.
我都可以去参加啦啦队长选拔赛
Cheerleader tryouts?
啦啦队长选拔赛?
Well, I'm a senior, Eddie.
啊,我可是高年班生,小艾艾
You know what they say. Heh.
你知道他们说什么吗?
You're only 18 once.
人生只有一次18岁
Dr. Jacoby?
杰柯比医生?
Gents. Come on in.
先生们 快进来
This is my wife, Eolani.
这是我太太,伊欧莱丽
She lives at our place in Hanalei.
她住在哈纳雷
We're... Well, we're practicing a kind of creative kahuna healing.
我们--嗯,正在练习一种 自创的卡哈纳治疗法
How do you do? Ma'am.
你好吗? 夫人
Are you ready to be hypnotized?
可以开始催眠了吗?
Oh. Yes, yes. I've been under many times.
是,可以了 我已经试过很多次了
This is the autosuggestion program that I use.
这是我用的 自我暗示程序
Eolani, start the tape, please.
伊欧莱丽,请开始播放吧
Sheriff Truman.
杜鲁门警长
Would you hold this stone, please, at the end of the bed there?
可以请你拿着这块石头 站在床头吗?
Great. Just...
好. 往这边一点--
Yes. Whoa.
对
Okay, Agent Cooper. I'm ready.
好,库珀探员 来吧
"You are standing on a smooth, green carpet of grass.
「你站在平整葱郁 的绿草地上」
The ball is 15 feet from the hole.
球离洞15尺
Beyond the green, two pristine white sand traps
草地远处 有两个原始的沙坑
and a lily-filled pond yawn out towards the emerald fairway.
还有一个开满百合的水池 向着翡翠一样碧绿的球道
The hole seems to slowly drift away across the green
洞越来越大 穿过草地
towards the pond, carried by the summer wind.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表