剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
No, it won't be any problem at all.
没事,一点问题也没有
Heh. Is something wrong?
有什么不妥吗?
No.
没有
Those glasses.
那副太阳镜
They were Laura's. Maddy gave them to me.
是劳拉的 马蒂把它给了我
I thought they looked familiar.
我就觉得看起来眼熟
Mr. Palmer, Huh?
帕尔默先生
did you know that they found Laura's secret diary?
你知道他们 找到了劳拉的秘密日记吗?
Diary? Yes, they took it from her room.
日记?知道 他们是从她房♥间拿走的
No, not the one the police found.
不,不是警♥察♥拿走的那本
She had another one.
她还有另外一本
I didn't even know about it, did you?
连我都不知道 你呢?
No.
不知道
She gave it to a man named Harold Smith.
她给了一个叫 哈罗德·史密斯的人
Harold killed himself a few days ago.
哈罗德几天前自杀死了
The police found it in his apartment.
警♥察♥在他的公♥寓♥里找到了它
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊
I had no idea.
我一点儿也不知道
I wish I knew what was in it, don't you?
我真想知道里面写了什么 你说呢?
I think about Laura all the time.
我整天想起劳拉
Oh, excuse me.
哦,失陪了
Hello?
喂?
Yeah, Beth, how are you?
是你,贝丝,怎么样?
No, not since yesterday.
没有,从昨天起
Of course, Beth. I took Maddy to the bus station myself.
肯定,贝丝. 是我亲自 送马蒂去车站的
Well, I...
那好,我--
I'm sure there must be some perfectly reasonable explanation.
我想她肯定 有什么别的事要去办吧
Yes, of course. I'll call you immediately,
是,好的 我会及时给你打电♥话♥的
within the hour.
一小时内
Bye, Beth. Huh.
再见,贝丝
Maddy?
马蒂吗?
It's the strangest thing.
真是怪事了
She never made it home.
她一直没有回家
Oh, God.
噢,天啊
Oh. Donna, don't you worry about a thing.
唐娜,你不是 很焦虑吗
I'll get us some lemonade
我去倒点柠檬水来
and we'll sit down and give it a think
然后坐下来 好好思量一下
and we'll work the problem out.
再一起把问题给解决掉
Together.
一起解决掉
I knew she was expecting us, I mean...
我明白她是希望我们 我意思是--
I guess I was selfish. I thought I could see her any time.
我想我很自私 我以为我能随时见到她
Missoula's not that far away, right?
密苏拉离这儿不远吧?
Donna, you're taking this much too much to heart.
唐娜,你想这个想太多了 别胡思乱想了
I'm sure she's just fine.
我肯定她平安无事的
I know the cure for what ails you.
我知道怎样去安抚你内心的苦闷
It's simple, really.
很简单,真的
It always makes me feel good.
它总是能让我心情好起来
May we have this dance...
我们来跳这个舞吧..
...please?
...请?
You stay right there.
你留在那儿
Harry?
哈里?
Leland, we need your help.
利兰,我们需要你的协助
What is it?
是什么呢?
There's been another murder. Oh, my God.
又发生了一起凶杀案 噢,我的天啊
I can't tell you why or how but we need your help and we need it right away.
我也不知道该怎样说才好 反正我们需要你的协助,马上
All right, anything, certainly. Let me get my coat.
好的,这个当然,没问题的 我去拿大衣
Maddy.
马蒂
What's the matter? What's wrong?
怎么回事? 发生什么事了?
It's Maddy. What about her?
是马蒂 她怎么了?
She's dead.
她死了
It was the same killer. The same one who killed Laura.
是同一个凶手 杀害劳拉的同一个凶手
I heard Mr. Palmer get a phone call from her mother.
我听见帕尔默先生 和她妈妈在讲电♥话♥
She said she hadn't gotten home yet.
她说 她还没回到家
Then they came over to talk to him, Sheriff Truman.
然后他们就来找他了 杜鲁门警长
We could've helped her. How?
我们本来可以救她的 怎么救?
We could've helped her. How?
我们本来可以救她的 怎么救?
I don't know.
我不知道
This is no good. What do you mean?
这样不好 你是指什么?
You mean us?
我们么?
I gotta go. James, it's not our fault, don't leave.
我得走了 詹姆斯,那不是我们的错,别走
It doesn't matter, don't you see?
已经不重要了,难道你还不懂吗?
Nothing we do matters. Nothing's ever gonna change.
不过我们做什么 都不会改变命运
It doesn't matter if we're happy and the rest of the world goes to hell.
我们快乐与否,或世界末日 都无关紧要了
James, don't leave.
詹姆斯,别走
James, don't leave me!
詹姆斯,不要离开我!
Harry.
哈里
Leland.
利兰
Why are we here, Agent Cooper?
我们为什么在这儿,库珀探员?
Is someone meeting us?
我们要见什么人吗?
Yes.
是的
Is it the killer?
见凶手?
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道. 也许吧
Ed, glad you're here.
艾德,很高兴你来了
I need everyone's help to clear the room.
我需要大家帮忙 整理一下这个空间
I need a large space in the center.
在房♥的中间留出一块大空地
Of course.
好的
Hail, hail. The gang's all here.
欢迎,欢迎. 大伙儿都到齐了
Bobby, why don't you wheel Leo back over there?
波比,你干嘛不把里欧 推到那边去呢
Stay very, very quiet, you read me?
非常非常安静的,在那边呆着,听懂了吗?
Give yourself a raise, Hawk.
你可以一边玩去了,豪克
Gentlemen, two days ago a young woman was found murdered
先生们,2天前 一位年轻的女士被人谋杀了
by the same individual, I believe, responsible
我相信 是杀害劳拉·帕尔默的
for the death of Laura Palmer.
同一个人干的
I have reason to believe that the killer is in this room.
我还有理由相信这个凶手 就在这间房♥子里
As a member of the Bureau, I spend most of my time
作为警方的一份子 我花了大量时间
seeking simple answers to difficult questions.
在错综复杂的问题中 寻找答案
In the pursuit of Laura's killer, I have employed Bureau guidelines,
在追查杀劳拉的凶手时 我除了按规章办事
deductive technique, Tibetan method, instinct and luck.
使用推理技术 还有藏♥民♥的方法,也依靠直觉和运气
But now I find myself in need of something new,
但现在我发现自己 的确需要求助于新事物了
which for lack of a better word we shall call "magic."
没有什么比我们用『魔术』 这个词更贴切了."
Would you like us to hum?
你需要我们唸唸有词吗?
A Tibetan chant, perhaps.
搞不好是首藏族圣诗呢
I think it's going terrifically well, don't you?
我倒觉得形势大好啊 你觉得呢?
Now what?
那现在干嘛?
Harry, I'm not completely sure.
哈里,我不完全肯定
Someone is missing.
还有一个人没到
Excuse us.
抱歉我们来晚了
Major Briggs, right on time.
布里格斯少校,来的正好
I was on my way home.
我正开车回家
This kind gentleman flagged me down,
这位好好先生 把我截停了
asked if I could drive him here.
请我送他到这来
I know that gum. I used to chew it when I was a kid.
我知道这口香糖 我小的时候吃过
That's my most favorite gum in the world.
是这个世界上我最喜欢 的口香糖
That gum you like is going to come back in style.
它的口味 始终如一
My father
是我父亲
killed me.
杀了我
Ben Horne,
本·荷恩
I would like you to accompany me to the sheriff's station.
我想你陪我 一同会警局
You might like to bring along Leland Palmer as your attorney.
你可以带上利兰·帕尔默一同 作为你的律师
Let's take him down to interrogation.
把他带到审讯室
Agent Cooper, is he going to be charged?
库珀探员 他会被起诉吗?
Yes.
是的
Then I think I'd like to begin bail proceedings as soon as possible.
那我想我还是尽快 开始准备保释程序
He'll have his day in court.
他很快就要上法庭了
Harry.
哈里
Everything will be all right, Ben.
会没事的,本
Hawk, take Ben upstairs and release him.
豪克,带本上楼 释放他吧
Leland? That's not Leland.
利兰? 那个已经不是利兰了
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的?
Laura told me in her dream.
劳拉在梦中告诉我的
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表