剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我放手了哈
I'm gonna let you go.
放手了
Let you...go.
我要放手了
I'm letting you go.
摇篮曲 晚安
*Lullaby and goodnight
星星在夜空中如此明亮
*In the sky, stars are bright
闭上眼睛 好好休息
*Close your eyes now and rest
愿你安睡
*May these hours be blessed
睡到清晨天空泛白
*'Til the skies ripe with dawn
睡到清晨天空泛白
*When you'll wake with them on
闭上眼睛 好好休息
*Close your eyes now and rest
愿你安睡
*May these hours be blessed
睡到清晨天空泛白
*'Til the skies ripe with dawn
睡到清晨天空泛白
*When you wake with them on
海岸警卫队D-15
Man: Coast Guard Delta-15,
找到两个海洋营救受害者 准备带回
incoming with two ocean rescue victims,
十九点整后一直失踪
missing since 1900 hours,
在福拉德利角发现他们还活着 被冲上了岸
found alive and washed ashore at Cape Flattery.
我给孙女写了封信
*I wrote a letter to my granddaughter
我说 对不起 无法见到你
*I said, "I'm sorry I don't get to meet ya"
我给奶奶写了封信
*I wrote a letter to my grandmother
说我等不及与你重聚
*Said I really can't wait to see ya
于天堂
*In Heaven
我听说有一条金色的河
*I heard there's a river of gold
从天使中流淌
*That flows through a crowd of angels
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做 我去了水上住♥宅♥
I didn't know what to do, so I went to the houseboat,
我一晚上都和普鲁在一起
and I stayed with Pru all night, okay?
我不希望她一觉醒来
I didn't want her to wake up
却发现你不在了
in a world where you didn't exist anymore
而且我还没在那儿抱着她
and I wasn't there to hold her.
幸 幸好她不用面对那些事
I'm so glad -- I'm so glad she doesn't have to.
小维 我
Vic, I --
怎么了
Huh? What?
他说他是为了你才这么做
*He claims that what he's doing is for you
我也爱你 米勒
I love you, too, Miller.
我爱你 米勒
I love you, Miller.
- 父亲 我能感觉到你 - 好吧
*Father, I can feel you* Okay.
越来越近
*Getting closer
我还没做好准备
*And I'm not ready
但命运降临
*But we don't choose
我们只能接受
*When the bell tolls
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表