剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey!
有人落水 有人落水
Man overboard! Man overboard!
来人啊
Anybody!
有人
Ma--
落水
Man overboard!
局长
Chief! Help!
救命
Help!
我抓到你了
Whoa! Okay. I got you.
我来救你了
I got you!
嘿 救命
Hey! Please!
米勒
Miller. Yeah.
拿救生圈
Take the life ring.
抓住救生圈
Okay.Grab the life ring.
抓住救生圈 怎么回事
Get the life preserver. What happened?!
我不知道 他突然就掉下去了
I don't know. He just slumped over.
我无法呼吸
It's hard to breathe.
没事的局长
It's okay, Chief.
嘿 转过来
Hey! Turn around!
等等 等等 不
Wait. Wait, no.
不不不 他失去意识了
No, no, no! He's unconscious.
- 检查一下脉搏 - 摸不到啊
Check for a pulse.I don't feel anything.
- 快点 再试一次 - 我摸不到脉搏
Come on! Check it again!I don't feel anything!
我觉得他停止呼吸了
Oh. I don't think he's breathing.
- 心肺复苏 - 好
CPR? Yeah.
你在他后面 然后我来推
You stay behind him, and I'll push.
加油 加油啊
Come on. Come on, Chief.
局长 醒醒
Come on, Chief!
我从两边推
I just keep pushing you both away.
角度不对 口对口吗
The angle's all wrong. Mouth to mouth?
没用
That won't do any good.
他可能是因为水太凉造成的喉痉挛
He has laryngospasm from the cold water shock.
你这样自己的气也不够了
You'd be wasting your breath, literally.
有可能是心脏病发吗
What about a heart attack?
也许不是心脏骤停
Well, maybe it's not cardiac arrest.
也许只是心率反常
Maybe it's just an abnormal rhythm.
所以只要重新刺♥激♥心跳就行吗
So, he just needs to be stimulated?
嗯 应该是
Yeah. Yeah.
我想到一个办法
I have an idea.
你帮我托住他
Just hold him for a sec.
防止他出现室性心动过速
Just in case he goes into V-tach.
你打算做心前区重击吗
You're gonna do a precordial thump?
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on, sir. Hold on.
局长
Chief!
米勒
Miller!
米勒
Miller!
米勒 米勒 住手
Miller! Miller, stop!
他已经不行了
He's gone.
船也离开了
And so is the boat.
你知道这起诉讼会激怒
You do realize this lawsuit is gonna ruffle some feathers
消防局吧
in the fire department?
我知道 但我不担心
I do, and I'm not concerned.
- 要咖啡吗 - 嗯 谢谢
Coffee? Yeah, please.
爱丽莎
Alexa...
提醒我7点的时候来给普鲁换尿布
...remind me at 7:00 p.m. to change Pru's diaper,
给她拍嗝 然后帮她吸鼻涕
to burp her, and then to suction her nose.
好的
Alexa: Okay.
我会在7点钟提醒你
I'll remind you at 7:00 p.m.
孩子被宠坏了
Spoiled child. Oh!
- 我在你说呢 - 好吧
I'm talking about you.Okay.
你们是在找豪华民宿公♥寓♥
You are looking for the fancy Airbnb.
那边 隔了两家
It's just two doors down that way.
不 我确定是这里
No, I-I'm sure this is the right place.
- 你是迪恩·米勒吧 - 对
Dean Miller, right?Yeah.
我叫刘·佩特拉 这位是我的丈夫 亨利
I'm Petra Lau, and this is my husband, Henry.
你们是谁
Mm-hmm. Who?
我们是JJ的父母
We're JJ's parents.
抱歉这么唐突就过来了
Sorry for showing up this abruptly.
我们在离开香港之前已经做过检测了
We got tested in Hong Kong before we left.
今天早上很迅速就做完了
Did rapid this morning.
你是他女朋友吗
You're the girlfriend?
现在还不是
Um, not at the moment.
贡多拉·瓦格斯 迪恩的律师
Condola Vargas. Dean's lawyer.
很好
Ah, good.
警方这么对待你
I hope you're suing the city
我希望你能起诉政♥府♥
for what those police officers did to you.
等等 所以你看到了
Wait, so you watched the f--
抱歉 我不明白
I-I'm sorry. I'm just confused.
你们怎么会来
Why -- Why are you here?
抱歉
Apologies.
我们刚到这里
We just got into town,
很希望见见我们的孙女
and we'd love to meet our granddaughter.
和她妈一样蛮横
Petra: Bossy just like her mama.
我得回去了 还有一个
You know, I, uh, have to get home
视频会议
for a video conference.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
如果有需要的话打给我
Call me if you need me.
失陪
Excuse me.
好
Okay.
你们知道JJ不在这里吧
You do know that JJ isn't here.
也没有跟我联♥系♥或者回我短♥信♥
Or involved or has texted me back.
是的 我们真的非常抱歉
Yes, and we can't apologize enough for her.
我们早就想过来了 但是在JJ匆忙离开香港
We would have come sooner, but we just heard
去那个印度女修道院
about Pru's existence
之前五分钟 我们才知道
when JJ blew through Hong Kong for five minutes
普鲁的存在
on her way to that convent in India.
一个静修处
An ashram.
那她去静修处做什么
And what is she doing in an, um, ashram?
刷我们的信♥用♥卡♥
Running up our credit card bill.
我们非常抱歉她给你带来的麻烦
We're so sorry for all that she's put you through.
没关系 没事
It's fine. It's -- It's -- It's fine.
不不 这肯定很有关系
No, no, it's not even slightly fine.
我们一开始的时候不在
While we were not here in the beginning,
但是现在希望你知道我们完全会支持你
please know that you have our total support now.
你父母在经济上很宽裕
Your parents are comfortable financially.
他们支持你吗
Have they been supportive?
你认识我父母吗
Y-You know my parents?
我们查过了 还有你
We looked them up, and you --
不是有什么坏心思
not in a sinister way.
我们只是想知道普鲁跟着什么人
We just want to know who Pru has in her corner.
我们可能邀请了他们来跟我们见见面
And we may have invited them here to meet us.
他们答应了吗
And they -- they said yes?
他们应该马上就到了
They should be here momentarily.
他们应该发现我们不见了吧
They should have noticed we're missing, right?
你看到那艘船消失得有多快了吧
You see how quickly the boat disappeared?
嗯
Yeah.
也就是我们漂得很快
That means we're drifting -- fast.
我们现在应该离我们原先的地方很远了
We're probably a mile from our original spot by now.
所以 即使他们有掉头
So, even if they did turn around --
他们也是在错误的地方搜寻
They'd be looking in the wrong place, yeah.
而且我们越漂越远
And we're drifting further away by the second.
你应该去叫人帮忙 而不是跟我们一起跳海
You should have gotten help instead of jumping in after us!
你不是也跳了吗
You jumped in, too!
那个人当时心脏病发作了呀
The man was having a heart attack right in front of me!
我想要呼救的 但是没时间了
Yeah, well, I-I tried to get help, but there was no time.
什么都看不到
I can't see anything out here.
该死
Damn!
我的手♥机♥ 在我的外套里
My phone, which is in my jacket,
但是我的外套在船上
which is on the boat.
给
Here.
好 好的
Alright. Alright.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表