剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
It does get cold sleeping in the living room.
在客厅里睡觉确实很冷
My room's warm.
我的房♥间很暖和
Yeah?
是吗
Where's Mom?
妈妈在哪
The hospital.
医院
She... She felt like it was important to keep working.
她 她觉得继续工作很重要
You know, I mean, you know Mom.
你懂吧 我是说 你懂妈妈
She always tends to feel things on a slight delay.
她总是在感觉事情这方面有点缓慢
This is wrong.
这是不对的
I-I know. I'm so sorry.
我知道 对不起
I...
我
Grandma shouldn't be dead.
祖母不应该这样死去的
This isn't fair.
这不公平
And she shouldn't have to die like that.
她不应该这样死的
Alone.
一个人
She should be here with us. II know.
她应该在这和我们一起 我知道
No, you don't know!
不 你不懂
And... And why isn't Mom here?
妈妈为什么不在这
She should be the one telling me. You're right. You're right.
她应该是那个告诉我的人 你是对的 你是对的
But she's going through her own grief process, son.
但是她正在经历她自己的悼念过程 儿子
I... I'm not your son!
我 我不是你儿子
Sharon, I'm sorry. Sharon, I...
雪伦 对不起 雪伦 我
Found these in my trunk.
在我的后备箱里找到了这些
The granola bars are expired, but the masks are still good.
能量棒过期了 但是口罩还是好的
Joyce, how'd it go?
乔伊斯 怎么样
How do you think it went?!
你觉得怎么样
When I told her that our babies weren't in their beds
当我告诉她 我今天早晨起床的时候
when I woke up this morning
我们的孩子们没有在她们的床上
and now I tracked them to a strange house
然后现在我追踪她们到一个陌生的房♥子
in a strange neighborhood, how do you think it went?
在一个陌生的社区 你觉得会怎么样
No one knows where they are.
没有人知道她们在哪
No one knows anything!
没有人知道任何事情
Alright. I'm knocking.
好的 我要敲门了
Wait. Miller? Wait.
等下 米勒 等下
Miller. Joyce.
米勒 乔伊斯
Nope. Slow down.
不 等等
Jada! We can't...
杰达 我们不能
Jada! Hello!
杰达 你好
Open up! Open up!
开门 开门
Jada! Hello! Hello!
杰达 你好 你好
Whoa, whoa! What the hell?! Where is my daughter?!
哇哦 哇哦 什么情况 我的女儿在哪里
We have reason to believe that there are two teenage girls
我们有理由相信有两个十几岁的女孩
somewhere in or around this house.
在房♥子的附近
My daughter is here. I traced her to this location!
我女儿在这 我追踪她到这个地方
Your tracking is as wrong as you are.
你的追踪跟你一样不靠谱
Hey! Get out of my doorway! Joyce!
离开我的门口 乔伊斯
Sir, if you wouldn't mind us
先生 如果您不介意我们
just taking a quick look around your property...
就只是快速的检查一下你的地盘
Keep her away from my door.
让她远离我的门
Sir, we're with the Seattle Fire Department,
先生 我们为西雅图消防局工作
so if you... Yeah? Where's your truck?
所以 如果你 是吗 你们的卡车呢
Where are your uniforms?
你们的制♥服♥呢
We are off duty, sir, but I assure you...
我们下班了 先生 但是我可以向您保证
So I'm supposed to let you people just walk into my house
所以我就应该让你们进我的房♥子
because you say you're firefighters?
因为你们说自己是消防员吗
Get the hell out of here before I call the police!
从我这滚出去 不然我要报♥警♥了
No! Jada! Please, can we just...
不 杰达 拜托 我们可以就
Jada! Jada! Joyce. Joyce! We'll get her.
杰达 杰达 乔伊斯 乔伊斯 我们会找到她的
Okay?
好吗
He won't even talk to Joey, let alone talk to me.
他都不跟乔伊讲话 更何况跟我了
I've been in that boy's life for what? Like 10 years?
我已经在那个男孩的生命里 大概10年了
I-I-I helped him learn how to read.
我帮助他学习阅读
I-I told him where babies come from.
我告诉他婴儿是哪里来的
And, look, I-I know he has a dad.
而且 听着 我知道他有父亲
Tuck Sr.'s a big part of his life.
老塔克是他生命中很重要的一部分
I would never try to replace him.
我绝对不会试图代替他
But...
但是
that hurt, Roz.
我很难过 罗兹
You weren't that much older than Tuck when Mom passed.
妈妈去世的时候 我们没比塔克大多少
Remember what you said to Pops? No.
记得你跟爸爸说了什么吗 不
You said, "Now the only person that ever loved me
你说 现在唯一一个爱过我的人
in this family is gone."
在这个家里没有了
I said that?
我说过的
See? You don't even remember.
看到没 你甚至都不记得
That's horrible.
那太糟糕了
You didn't mean it.
你不是故意的
But you were angry, and you lashed out,
但是你很生气 你发泄出来了
and Dad was as hurt as you are right now.
爸爸和现在的你一样受伤
But you want to know what he did?
但你知道他做了什么吗
He made you spaghetti.
他给你做了意面
'Cause that's what dads do.
因为这就是爸爸
They put aside their own big pain
他们把自己的伤痛放在一旁
so the kids can feel safe to have theirs.
让孩子们放心表达自己的感情
Okay.
对
Okay, yeah.
是啊
Let's make spaghetti.
让我们来做意面吧
* There's a blindness *
被蒙住双眼
What just happened?
我们做了什么
Ooh, you already forgot? I can do this all over again.
怎么 你已经忘了吗 我可以重新再来一遍
Robert, we're having sex on the floor of your old office.
罗伯特 我们在你以前办公室的地板上做♥爱♥
And I think this might be some of the best work
我觉得这可能是我在这儿
I've ever done in here.
做过的最好的事之一
Well, didn't your sponsor say...
你的互助人不是说
My sponsor said that...
我的互助人说
if you don't make me want to crave drugs,
如果你不想让我再碰毒品
there's no reason why we should be apart.
我们就应该在一起
Well, then... I already did forget.
那我确实忘了我们刚才做了什么
That was...
刚才可真
Yeah.
是啊
Um...
其实
I-I don't
我
usually do that with my son in the next room.
我通常不这样 我儿子在隔壁
No, we were quiet.
我们声音很小
Well, yeah.
对的
Also, he's deaf.
而且 他也听不见
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah.
是啊
You were supposed to go to a party.
你不是应该去派对吗
I don't want your friends to...
我不想让你朋友觉得
Y-You should go.
你应该去
Yeah. Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
对 好的
Do you, um...
你想
you want to come?
你想一起来吗
Marcus.
我得带马库斯
Oh. Yeah. 'Cause... we're gonna be drinking.
哦 也是 我们会喝酒的
Yeah.
是啊
Listen, uh... Nope.
听我说 这 别
Let's not talk about it yet.
我们先别谈这个事
I'm afraid if we talk about it,
我担心我们一谈
one of us will say something to ruin it, and...
就把这个氛围破坏掉了
I'd like to keep feeling this way a little while longer.
我要再回味回味这感觉
* I am a mountain *
我是座山
* I am a mountain *
我是座山
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
有人吗
I swear to God, if you jump out at me...
你要是敢突然跳出来吓我
Where is she?! We don't know right now!
她在哪儿 我们还不知道
SHARON: Where's my daughter?!
我女儿在哪儿
Where is she? Sharon, I'm sorry. I tried...
她在哪儿 莎伦 抱歉 我
No, no, no. You did this.
不 不 不 这是你的错
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表