剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我们是英雄
We're heroes.
英雄不用看别人的脸色
And heroes don't have to fix their faces.
你很担心这样会违反规定
- You're, uh -- You're worried about the rule-breaking.
不 我没事
- No, I'm -- I'm good.
而且 你也没事了
But even better, you're good.
你的手指不出一月就会痊愈
You should have full function of that finger in about a month.
你心情不好
You're not good.
我熟悉这表情
I know the look.
你有亲人被病毒夺去了生命
You've lost people from the virus?
当然了
Of course you have.
你是医生 急救人员
You're a doctor, a first responder.
我妻子也是
So's my wife.
难道说她
Oh, but she didn't --
不 千万别
N-No, no. Thank God.
是她妈妈
But, uh...her mother.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
几天之前 我的一位朋友
And a few days ago, a friend of mine.
他也是名医生 但不是因病毒而死
He was a doctor, too. But not from the virus.
他是被人杀害的
- He was, uh -- he was murdered.
等等 不会是那个帅哥吧
- Wait, not -- not that handsome young man
追踪那个喜欢侵犯他人的性瘾者的小伙子吗
who was chasing that sex predator?
新闻里有报道
Oh! I saw that on the news.
我还祈祷了
I said a prayer.
谁死了当然都很不幸
You hate to lose anyone, of course,
但那么有魅力的人
but someone that attractive?
对不起 我不应开这种玩笑
Oh, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't joke.
这只是我的应对方式
It's just how I've learned to cope.
我要应付很多这种情况
And I've had to cope a lot.
这次的疫情 还有之前那次
With this pandemic and the one back then.
你觉得你好像坠入了悲伤的海底
You see, you feel like you're drowning in your own grief.
难以喘息
You barely get a chance to catch your breath,
如同被一把大手抓着
and then you're pulled back down.
你挣扎着 不知道怎么上岸
Thrashing, not knowing which way is up.
你忘记了呼吸
You forget how to breathe.
甚至不知道自己该不该呼吸
Or even that you should.
但是有一样东西 像救生圈一般
But there's that one thing, that life preserver
会让你漂浮几秒钟
that will keep you afloat for just a few minutes
让你得以喘息
so you can save your energy.
你抓住它
And you hang on to that life preserver
紧紧地抓住直到
and let it keep you alive un-until you're
你逃离悲伤的大海
no longer at sea.
我猜你的救生圈是药物
I'd imagine yours is medicine.
人老了 脑子不太灵光
Helping old fools like me.
我的是音乐
Mine is music.
所以 谢谢你修好了我的救生圈
So thank you for patching my life preserver.
爸爸 你好
Papa. Ciao.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay. Okay
好的 再见
Si. Ciao.
他听说了
He heard.
什么
What?
他两天前就听说安德烈死了
He heard that Andrea died two days ago.
却没给我打电♥话♥
And he didn't call me.
我们来这里干什么
What? What are we doing?
玛雅 我不是小孩子了
Okay, Maya, I'm not a child.
不需要坐消防车来让我开心
I don't need a fire truck ride to feel --
玛雅
Maya!
喊吧
Scream.
- 什么 - 大声喊吧
What? Scream!
- 我做不到 - 来吧
I can't. Do it!
不 不行
- No, I can't --
我喊不出来
- I c-- I can't do it.
知道吗 你刚才可以支持我的
You know, you could've had my back out there.
谁知道你把我当菜鸟一样
Bumped me back to the probie seat.
不给我机会
Put me on bag.
我只是照章行事 苏利文
I'm just doing my job, Sullivan.
苏利文
Sullivan?
不好意思 你难道不叫这名吗
I'm sorry, is that not your name?
叫我罗伯特
It's Robert.
至少今天早上在床上你是这样叫我的
At least that's what you called me in bed this morning.
好了 别这样
Okay, stop it.
我还要赶报告呢
I'm just trying to finish this report.
行吧
Alright.
安迪 看着我
Andy, look at me.
上班的时候 我不是安迪
Okay, when we're at work, I'm not Andy.
叫我赫雷拉
I'm Herrera.
你说过不搞特殊待遇的
- You -- You said no special treatment.
好吧
Okay.
不过回家你得好好补偿我一下
But you're gonna have to make it up to me at home.
赫雷拉队长
Captain Herrera.
看来老板大刀阔斧的改革要成功了
Looks like Father Bust-A-Move is gonna make it.
不错嘛
Oh, good!
他要开心得合不拢嘴了
He'll live to dance another day.
脚分开
Spread your feet apart.
我要按住你的手指
I'm gonna need to apply pressure to your fingers.
不许乱动
I don't want you to move.
你能换个台吗
- Can -- Can you just change it?
你想抽测几道测试题吗
You want to run through some test questions?
我决定不申请了
I decided I'm not applying.
什么 为啥
What? Why?
一个邪教变♥态♥让警♥察♥动摇了
A crazed cult dude puts a cop in a vise grip,
他们叫他 长官
and they call him "sir." Okay.
我把一个绑♥架♥的女孩从着火的大楼里揪出来
I pull a kidnapped girl out of a burning building,
他们把我的脸按在人行道上
and they shove my head into the pavement.
我知道 这又怎么样
Yeah, yeah, but so what?
你从一开始就知道是这么回事
Look, you've known that's how it is your entire life.
没错 你一定要申请 米勒
Exactly. You have to apply, Miller.
你一定要改变这种情况 对吗
You have to change things, right?
为什么 为什么永远是我们去改变
Why? Why is it always us who have to change things
去管理表情
or fix our faces?
因为这么做是对的
Because it is.
你还认为在那里有一席之位
And you still think that by getting a seat
我就能改变什么吗
at the table, that I'm gonna change anything?
看看格雷戈里 看看苏利文
Look at Gregory. Look at Sullivan.
无意冒犯啊 但又改变了什么呢
No shade, but what has changed?
对 他们说要从
Yep. They say change
体制内做出改变 然后你进了体制内
the system from the inside, and then you're inside,
结果变成了体制的一部分
and you're part of the system.
这份工作唯一不腐♥败♥的地方
The only part of this job that's not corruptible,
也是我离开轻松舒适的大公♥司♥的原因
the reason why I left, like, a cushy corporate life --
是因为能帮助别人
it's the helping people part.
你们知道吗
You know?
所以我会帮乔伊斯的
- So I'm -- I'm gonna help Joyce.
如果这意味着我需要暂时
And if that means that I have to put my career
放下自己的职业生涯 我也义无反顾
on the back burner, then that's what I'm gonna do.
那好吧
Well, okay, then.
说得好
Fair enough.
真不敢相信 我今天被一个家伙舔了
I can't believe a dude licked me today.
不好笑好吗
It's not funny.
我竟然有点嫉妒
I can't believe I'm kinda jealous.
鲁伊兹 鲁伊兹
Ruiz, Ruiz, Ruiz, Ruiz...
好的
Okay.
喂
Hello?
我是维克
Hi. It's Vic.
休斯 对 维克·休斯
- Hughes. It's -- It's Vic Hughes.
19号♥消防署的
From Station 19.
嗨 你好啊
Hey, what's up?
我从替班表上查到了你的好吗 不过
Hi. Uh, so, I got your number from the sub sheet, but --
你需要有人替班吗
You need a sub?
什么 不是的
What? No.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表