剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
so we rehabilitate him.
所以我们让他恢复就好了
We do not throw him out with the trash.
而不是把他像垃圾一样丢掉
At SFD, we take care of our own.
在西雅图消防署 我们彼此照应
Dixon?
迪克森
He was never one of us.
他从来不是我们的一员
He was out for blood.
他就是想血债血偿
He wanted everything that he put us through
他想要他经历的一切
to come down on someone else's head.
都被别人扛在肩上
That's not justice.
这不公平
Losing a damn good firefighter is not justice!
失去一个这么优秀的消防员 根本毫无正义可言
Let's take a recess, please.
我们休庭一下
Hey. You missed the big show downstairs, Miller.
你刚刚错过一出大戏呢 米勒
It was very "I am Spartacus."
搞得跟斯巴卡克斯一样激动人心
I'm sure he did not need me.
你们就够了啊 也不需要我了
Hey, where were you? How's the knee?
你去哪了 膝盖咋样了
It's good. Just icing it, you know?
没事 冰敷就好
No big deal. Hmm.
问题不大
So, before you hear about it on the news
看新闻之前我先告诉你们吧
the PRT is done.
医师应对小组项目结束了
What? What?
什么 不是吧
Ahh. I'm sorry, bro.
好遗憾 哥们
And Dixon is back.
迪克森也回来了
What?! How? No!
怎么会 不要啊
Satan lives!
恶魔不死啊
He's back at the police department.
他要回到警♥察♥局了
So, Sullivan might get kicked out of the fire department,
所以沙利文可能会被踢出消防署
but, sure, why wouldn't P.D. take Dixon back?
但为什么警♥察♥局还要让迪克森回去呢
Yeah. I'm sorry about the knife-mobile, though, Warren.
抱歉你被捅刀子了 沃伦
That sucks. Yeah, sorry...
真的好丧啊 是啊 很抱歉
I thought we said no sharing of food.
不是说了不允许分享食物了吗
Uh, no, no. You said no sharing food.
不 是你说的
You took away eggs and bacon. You cannot take away lasagne.
你都剥夺了鸡蛋和培根了 不能再剥夺意大利面了
I didn't take away anything. Look, it's protocol.
我啥也没剥夺 这是规定啊
No, no, i-it's protocol at the hospital.
不 这是医院的规定
Yeah. But we're a pod.
但我们就像一个豆荚
Mmhmm. We're a family.
我们是一家人
Yes. We eat familystyle.
对 我们就是要像家人一样吃饭
Amen. Overruled.
阿门 驳回你
Overruled?
驳回我
Do we need to paint you a picture? Over-ruled.
还要给你画张像吗 驳回
Gavel.
一锤定音
Okay. Second gavel.
行 第二锤
Did you just salt-and-pepper me?
你刚刚用盐和胡椒给我一锤定音了是吗
And what is up with the pre-cut fruit, man?
而且切好的水果是什么鬼啊
Why would you do that? What are we, a book club?
干嘛要这样啊 我们是读书俱乐部吗
Seriously? What is wrong with the pre-cut fruit? What is...?
切好的水果怎么了啊
Okay. Do you want to start a book club?
你们想开一个读书俱乐部吗
I would love to start a book club with you!
我很想跟你一起办读书俱乐部呢
Forgive me for trying to save you from the virus.
抱歉哦 我只是想让大家不感染病毒呢
I'm a doctor. Don't worry about it. It's fine.
我是医生的 不用在意我说的话哦
Sorry about the PRT.
医师应对小组的事情抱歉了
Alright, it was good to see you guys, okay?
很高兴见到你们
And I'm... I'm sorry that my dad is the devil,
抱歉我爸是魔鬼啦
but, uh, I'll see you around.
不过 回头见吧
VIC: Bye, Emmett. TRAVIS: Your dad's the worst.
拜艾米特 你♥爸♥最烦人了
Hey, Emmett. Wait up, man.
等下 艾米特
Emmett, wait, wait, wait, wait up.
艾米特 等下
I'm sorry if it w... If it was weird.
抱歉搞得很奇怪
I was weird earlier. Sorry.
之前我很奇怪 抱歉
Can we be friends? Friends?
我们能当朋友吗 朋友
I-I never wanted to not have you in my life.
我从来不想失去你的
And I know that I hurt you,
我也知道我伤害了你
and I recently realized that I projected
我意识到 我最近把自己很多不好的情绪
a lot of unfair crap on you.
都投射在你身上了
But I really care about you.
但我真的很在乎你的
And I don't have any gay friends.
我也没有男同的朋友
Yeah, well, me, neither,
我也没有的
but I've only been out for like 10 minutes.
但我才出柜了十分钟吧
I, uh... I realized today, actually,
我今天才意识到
that, uh, my husband's friends were our circle.
我丈夫的朋友跟我们那都是一国的
So when he died, you know,
所以他去世之后
we all kind of drifted apart and...
我们都渐行渐远了
I'm saying let's be friends.
我们当朋友吧
Please?
拜托了
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah. Let's be friends.
我们当朋友吧
I don't know what happened to our friendship,
我不知道我们的友情怎么了
but I do know that I never forgave you for taking the job,
但我知道我一直没原谅你接下这个职位
for Jack, for so many things
还有杰克 还有好多事情
that weren't entirely your fault.
但其实都不完全是你的错
And my life kept rolling forward, blow after blow,
我的生活一波未平一波又起
and I never processed it, I kept it inside.
我都没时间去消化 就一直憋着
I fell back on my dad's bad habits.
我就开始了我老爸的坏习惯
I wall up and isolate and shut down
把自己封闭起来什么都不讲
because that's how things were handled in my family.
因为我们家都是这么处理事情的
And you freak out over French toast
而你呢 会因为小时候
because you never felt safe
吃早饭没有安全感
around the breakfast table as a kid.
现在吃个法式吐司都会发狂
I miss having a friend who is just as messed up as me.
我很怀念有一个跟我一样支离破碎的朋友
Well, you have Jack.
你有了杰克了啊
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to say all this.
抱歉我这么久才说这些
No. I'm... I'm sorry.
不 我很对不起
Move back in.
搬回来吧
I mean, just till the separation is over.
直到你们隔离结束
You shouldn't be sleeping here.
你别睡在单位了
Uh, what? You just moved in with Carina.
你刚刚跟卡特里娜一起住啊
And she makes French toast so good
她做的法式吐司超好吃的
I think I orgasmed a little.
吃的我都有点高♥潮♥了呢
Oh, God.
天啊
Wow, do you know how many nights in a row
你知道我连续多少个晚上
I've had canned green beans for dinner?
吃青豆当晚餐了吗
Like, right out of the can.
直接从罐子里吃的
Move back in.
搬回来吧
I miss you.
我很想你
I'm still a firefighter.
我还是消防员了
BEN: Yeah, you are.
差不了
But, um, I'm no longer your battalion chief.
但我不是你们的消防大队长了
VIC: What?
什么
They gave you captain again.
他们又让你当队长了
No. No title.
没 没有头衔
What? What does that even mean? BEN: How does that even work?
什么意思 那怎么操作呢
They knocked me back to grunt.
他们让我从低级开始了
W-Where?
去哪
Since no other station would have me,
既然没有其他消防局愿意要我
I guess it's your call, Captain.
看来要你决定了 队长
Welcome to 19, probie.
欢迎来到19号♥消防署 小菜鸟
Wow! Probie!
小菜鸟
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢
Yeah! I love the sound of that!
我也很喜欢
Alright, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
很好啊
Alright. Alright.
很好 很好
There it is. There it is.
没毛病 差不了
各大应用商店皆可下载
m 257 293 b 257 297 252 293 257 293
m 438 317 b 426 317 414 317 402 317 402 305 402 294 402 282 414 282 426 282 438 282 438 293 438 305 438 317 m 136 584 b 136 572 136 560 136 548 147 548 159 548 171 548 171 560 171 572 171 584 159 584 148 584 136 584 m 136 282 b 148 282 159 282 171 282 171 293 171 305 171 317 160 317 148 317 136 317 136 305 136 294 136 282 m 390 524 b 390 528 390 532 390 536 386 536 382 536 378 536 378 532 378 528 378 524 382 524 386 524 390 524
各大应用商店皆可下载
m 257 293 b 257 297 252 293 257 293
m 438 317 b 426 317 414 317 402 317 402 305 402 294 402 282 414 282 426 282 438 282 438 293 438 305 438 317 m 136 584 b 136 572 136 560 136 548 147 548 159 548 171 548 171 560 171 572 171 584 159 584 148 584 136 584 m 136 282 b 148 282 159 282 171 282 171 293 171 305 171 317 160 317 148 317 136 317 136 305 136 294 136 282 m 390 524 b 390 528 390 532 390 536 386 536 382 536 378 536 378 532 378 528 378 524 382 524 386 524 390 524
各大应用商店皆可下载
m 257 293 b 257 297 252 293 257 293
m 438 317 b 426 317 414 317 402 317 402 305 402 294 402 282 414 282 426 282 438 282 438 293 438 305 438 317 m 136 584 b 136 572 136 560 136 548 147 548 159 548 171 548 171 560 171 572 171 584 159 584 148 584 136 584 m 136 282 b 148 282 159 282 171 282 171 293 171 305 171 317 160 317 148 317 136 317 136 305 136 294 136 282 m 390 524 b 390 528 390 532 390 536 386 536 382 536 378 536 378 532 378 528 378 524 382 524 386 524 390 524
高跟鞋出没
小心
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表